Author Topic: Ben Affleck Breaks Silence on PBS Show Controversy, Admits He Was ''Embarrassed'  (Read 7531 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Apparently, Ben Affleck's ancestors kept slaves and he doesn't like this coming out. Well Ben, welcome to the club. A lot of us can trace our ancestry to slave owners. Personally, I am not embarrassed about the things my ancestor's did. They aren't me. I would never own slaves.

Check it out, http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150422/b648860/

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I don't think there's a gene for how you treat black people.  I've never whipped a black fella, not even one time, not even if he deserved it, and I'm a descendant of Jefferson Davis.

Still never joined a union tho.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Apparently, Ben Affleck's ancestors kept slaves and he doesn't like this coming out. Well Ben, welcome to the club. A lot of us can trace our ancestry to slave owners. Personally, I am not embarrassed about the things my ancestor's did. They aren't me. I would never own slaves.

Check it out, http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150422/b648860/
Fucking hypocrite CUN+.  Pretends he isn't a racist and loves to call anti-islam supporters racist but he come from a long line of racists.  Fuck this dickhead.  And like any good hypocrite, he wanted to hide it.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Either that or Davis Jefferson, which would account for my love of dry cleaning establishments and big healthy butts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Fucking hypocrite CUN+.  Pretends he isn't a racist and loves to call anti-islam supporters racist but he come from a long line of racists.  Fuck this dickhead.  And like any good hypocrite, he wanted to hide it.

Yeah I get it, how much of Ben's diatribe is just propaganda and how much is true surprise about his ancestry? Overall, "Hollywood" is very liberal.

My grandfather was in the KKK and he made no bones about the fact that his forefathers were tobacco plantation owners who kept slaves. I am not my grandfather, thank goodness. I also don't believe I need to apologize for him. Times and opinions change. If he were alive today, he and I might have some heated discussions about his racism, but he passed a long time ago, saving me this aggravation.

I'm not a celebrity, so my ancestry is of little interest to the general populous. My forefathers have been in this country since before the Revolutionary War. Some of my ancestors owned slaves and some were involved in helping them to escape the south via the underground railroad during the Civil War. I am pretty sure each factor was very passionate about their perspective on African Americans.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Yeah I get it, how much of Ben's diatribe is just propaganda and how much is true surprise about his ancestry? Overall, "Hollywood" is very liberal.

My grandfather was in the KKK and he made no bones about the fact that his forefathers were tobacco plantation owners who kept slaves. I am not my grandfather, thank goodness. I also don't believe I need to apologize for him. Times and opinions change. If he were alive today, he and I might have some heated discussions about his racism, but he passed a long time ago, saving me this aggravation.

I'm not a celebrity, so my ancestry is of little interest to the general populous. My forefathers have been in this country since before the Revolutionary War. Some of my ancestors owned slaves and some were involved in helping them to escape the south via the underground railroad during the Civil War. I am pretty sure each factor was very passionate about their perspective on African Americans.
I know we are not responsible for our ancestors.  But Ben Afflek just rubs me the wrong way, he comes across as a self righteous, sanctimonious know it all.  
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

Explains why he is such an over the top liberal.  Trying to cover his tracks with candy.
Ψ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I know we are not responsible for our ancestors.  But Ben Afflek just rubs me the wrong way, he comes across as a self, righteous, sanctimonious know it all.  

Don't be too quick to judge celebrities. While your assessment of Ben Affleck could be very accurate, it is also possible his public image is nothing like the man he is in real life. He's played some very arrogant characters. Don't confuse Ben Affleck with the roles he plays. Fact is, he could actually be the opposite of those characters. Also, do not confuse arrogance with confidence.

Just so you know, I am not a Ben Affleck fan. To me, he's just not that interesting or unique. I prefer actors who take bigger risks with the roles they accept. As an actor, Ben seems pretty ordinary and certainly not exceptional. But then, this is just the opinion of an outsider. As an irrelevant side note, he does have great taste in women. 

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Don't be too quick to judge celebrities. While your assessment of Ben Affleck could be very accurate, it is also possible his public image is nothing like the man he is in real life. He's played some very arrogant characters. Don't confuse Ben Affleck with the roles he plays. Fact is, he could actually be the opposite of those characters. Also, do not confuse arrogance with confidence.

Just so you know, I am not a Ben Affleck fan. To me, he's just not that interesting or unique. I prefer actors who take bigger risks with the roles they accept. As an actor, Ben seems pretty ordinary and certainly not exceptional. But then, this is just the opinion of an outsider. As an irrelevant side note, he does have great taste in women. 

He is a dick wad i real life. 
Ψ

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The J-Lo thing was just to indulge his dark Pizarro conquistador fetish.  Reports are that he couldn't get off unless he was wearing a morion and she was repeating "You're raping my culture!"  Real freaky shit.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
what if ben affleck and jennifer lopez had a maid etc under slave like conditions?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The J-Lo thing was just to indulge his dark Pizarro conquistador fetish.  Reports are that he couldn't get off unless he was wearing a morion and she was repeating "You're raping my culture!"  Real freaky shit.

This smacks of gossip. Jlo doesn't have the best track record when it comes to her personal life. Ben, on the other hand, has been married for 10 years. He and his wife have produced three children. Without a doubt Ben Affleck and Jlo were mismatched. He's a WASP through and through. When all was said and done, there was probably little chance he'd make a life with "Jenny from the block."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
what if ben affleck and jennifer lopez had a maid etc under slave like conditions?

Ok.  But I want a safe word.  And something frilly that really flatters my behind.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Didn't Jennifer play a maid in Maid in Manhattan, which was released in 2002?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Ok.  But I want a safe word.  And something frilly that really flatters my behind.

Flatters your behind? Are you suggesting your behind isn't up to par? Are you also suggesting you'd like Ben to put his sausage in your behind?  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

I have never seen any of his films, I have only ever seen him in interviews.  I saw his argument with Sam Harris, his embarrassed himself and exposed his left wing nutiness.  I have no doubt he is a left wing sanctimonious arsehole..
V

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
ben affleck, talented as a director is fcking annoying to watch. he just got a very punchable face.
and didnt he go from jlo to that horseface woman? how can we respect that move?
i think there's plenty of reasons here to hate on him.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
I would be proud as hell to know my family owned slaves.

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Pathetic. Not that I was a fan of his anyway.  ::)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I wouldn't give a fuck even if my ancestors committed a genocide.
I only take responsibility for my own actions, not anyone else's.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I would be proud as hell to know my family owned slaves.
rofl  ;D
V

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

Absolutely awesome post. The PC world is propagating racism NOT fighting it. Liberals NEED racism - and most (even Obama) think they are superior to the black man. Make the weak (Affleck) whites feel guilty for things they had no part in. Tell the black man that everything they can see but don't have was built by their parents. Make them feel like the only hope they have is Uncle Sam providing (using racism so that the black man doesn't feel guilt for taking handouts). There are so many hard working - very intelligent black Americans that the media will never highlight because that doesn't fit the image we are all being sold. The "powers" also work hard to build resentment and bitterness in the white man.. The worst thing that could happen for Sharpton and Jackson would be a true end to racism..

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Ben ploughed J Lo. Gotta envy him for that. :P

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Affleck can't be expected to pay for the sins of his ancestors. A man is judged for his present actions and the treatment of his fellow man.

What I will not forgive Affleck for is that wig he wears. The thing is atrocious and makes my testicles cringe.

"1"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Blacks these days would make bad slaves anyway, they are lazy and feel entitled