Author Topic: Obama ‘Mute’ as Christians Slain (USA Today)  (Read 939 times)

James

Obama ‘Mute’ as Christians Slain (USA Today)
« on: April 22, 2015, 11:20:41 AM »
"What do you call it when 12 men are drowned at sea for praying to Jesus?

Answer: Religious persecution.

Yet, when a throng of Muslims threw a dozen Christians overboard a migrant ship traveling from Libya to Italy, Prime Minister Matteo Renzi missed the opportunity to label it as such. Standing next to President Obama at their joint news conference Friday, Renzi dismissed it as a one-off event and said, "The problem is not a problem of (a) clash of religions."

"As Renzi was questioned about the incident, Obama was mute on the killings. He failed to interject any sense of outrage or even tepid concern for the targeting of Christians for their faith. If a Christian mob on a ship bound for Italy threw 12 Muslims to their death for praying to Allah, does anyone think the president would have been so disinterested? When three North Carolina Muslims were gunned down by a virulent atheist, Obama rightly spoke out against the horrifying killings. But he just can't seem to find any passion for the mass persecution of Middle Eastern Christians or the eradication of Christianity from its birthplace."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/04/21/christians-religious-persecution-migrant-ship-italy-column/26083829/

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: Obama ‘Mute’ as Christians Slain (USA Today)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 01:21:31 PM »
Maybe he has the spirit of antichrist?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 01:31:30 PM »
Obama is one of them. He's not a Christian as he says. He's a Muslim of the radical kind and his not speaking up and staying silent speaks volumes. He condones this. I would bet my life on it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 02:25:53 PM »
Obama is one of them. He's not a Christian as he says. He's a Muslim of the radical kind and his not speaking up and staying silent speaks volumes. He condones this. I would bet my life on it.

honestly, i'd say obama (and historically, most brilliant psychopaths) are atheists.  If anything, they think the world revolves around them.  For obama to be a muslim, he would have to believe in all that stuff greater than himself.  If anything, IMO, he's pandering to the global audience so he can run for king of europe or UN chief, something like that, down the road. 

i think the most evil leaders use religion to manipulate the masses, but feel no moral obligation to ANY religious code which would require them to tone it down a bit.  People use X religion to convince people to march off a cliff, but if they TRULY believed in that religion, they wouldn't be able to do the heinous war things they do.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 08:33:34 PM »
"What do you call it when 12 men are drowned at sea for praying to Jesus?

Answer: Religious persecution.

Yet, when a throng of Muslims threw a dozen Christians overboard a migrant ship traveling from Libya to Italy, Prime Minister Matteo Renzi missed the opportunity to label it as such. Standing next to President Obama at their joint news conference Friday, Renzi dismissed it as a one-off event and said, "The problem is not a problem of (a) clash of religions."

"As Renzi was questioned about the incident, Obama was mute on the killings. He failed to interject any sense of outrage or even tepid concern for the targeting of Christians for their faith. If a Christian mob on a ship bound for Italy threw 12 Muslims to their death for praying to Allah, does anyone think the president would have been so disinterested? When three North Carolina Muslims were gunned down by a virulent atheist, Obama rightly spoke out against the horrifying killings. But he just can't seem to find any passion for the mass persecution of Middle Eastern Christians or the eradication of Christianity from its birthplace."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/04/21/christians-religious-persecution-migrant-ship-italy-column/26083829/

::)
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/04/19/obama-white-house-strongly-condemns-murder-ethiopian-christians-isil-terrorists.html
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 10:21:30 PM »

this is why many people believe you're insane or if you want to dial it down, just not that smart

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 01:57:14 AM »

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 07:47:35 AM »
this is why many people believe you're insane or if you want to dial it down, just not that smart

"Tone it down" Show me some evidence that proves otherwise. In this country Obama is the threat. No one else. I'm not toning down shit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 08:09:04 AM »
"Tone it down" Show me some evidence that proves otherwise. In this country Obama is the threat. No one else. I'm not toning down shit.

You are sounding unhinged.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 10:29:54 AM »

If Obama is this horrible dictator, dont you think its lucky you are not in prison by now?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 10:44:47 AM »

No. It's not up to others to provide you with evidence that substantiates your positions. It's up to you to do that.