Author Topic: More Clinton baggage (what else is new)  (Read 419 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: More Clinton baggage (what else is new)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 06:19:47 PM »
She's crooked as shit.  But let's be honest, repubs aren't going to try to exclude her from running beacuse of it.  Rather, they'll be "look how shady she is..." hoping to beat her up in the polls a little.

Then, if she wins, and Bill keeps getting millions from bad guys, repubs won't impeach her old ass for that either.  Obama's done everything short of facefccking their mother on her birthday, and they won't whisper impeach.  If Clinton wins, I bet her "team" keeps accepting tens of millions for favors, and I bet repubs don't do shit about it.   "off the table", huh?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 06:39:55 PM »
She's crooked as shit.  But let's be honest, repubs aren't going to try to exclude her from running beacuse of it.  Rather, they'll be "look how shady she is..." hoping to beat her up in the polls a little.

Then, if she wins, and Bill keeps getting millions from bad guys, repubs won't impeach her old ass for that either.  Obama's done everything short of facefccking their mother on her birthday, and they won't whisper impeach.  If Clinton wins, I bet her "team" keeps accepting tens of millions for favors, and I bet repubs don't do shit about it.   "off the table", huh?

totally agree.  but i also think repubs are spending too much time trying to point out her shortcomings instead of dealing with likely darkhorse threats like o'malley.  i think o'malley could destroy clinton in primaries and i haven't heard a peep from GOP. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 07:06:23 PM »
totally agree.  but i also think repubs are spending too much time trying to point out her shortcomings instead of dealing with likely darkhorse threats like o'malley.  i think o'malley could destroy clinton in primaries and i haven't heard a peep from GOP. 

not only that... but IMHO, it's 2008 and 2012 all over again.

Most of the repubs ARENT TELLING US HOW THEY WILL FIX THINGS.   Rather, they're just screaming "hey, hilary is bad, choose me cause my name isn't hilary".

Everyone knew obama was bad, you had the VP nominee actually accusing Obama of "Palling arouond with terrorists".  I mean, that's an EPIC accusation, and while accurate, people just didn't give a shit.  So screaming about "hilary/bill took $ from this bad guy in 2005, so..." just isn't going to work.  Sorry, but it wont'.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 11:11:07 PM »
This is old news. It has previously been posted on getbig.