Author Topic: What do Ferguson & Baltimore have in common?  (Read 372 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
What do Ferguson & Baltimore have in common?
« on: April 23, 2015, 06:44:00 AM »
Many protesters lining the streets, no one WORKING.

Except the Police.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What do Ferguson & Baltimore have in common?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:53:41 AM »
have you seen the video of them dragging the dude to the police van in baltimore?

maybe his legs aren't working so good at that point...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 08:08:03 AM »
have you seen the video of them dragging the dude to the police van in baltimore?

maybe his legs aren't working so good at that point...

To be fair, not unusual for someone to not voluntarily walk to a police car/van. Hind sight is 20/20

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:10:50 AM »
To be fair, not unusual for someone to not voluntarily walk to a police car/van. Hind sight is 20/20

True, but "he broke his own neck" about 30 seconds after they dragged his limp ass to the van... smells fishy.  I'd be protesting too.  If cops can break necks on the street and instead of calling for help, they just toss you in the van and let you die alone so they can cover their asses?   Cops like that don't deserve prison.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 08:31:21 AM »
True, but "he broke his own neck" about 30 seconds after they dragged his limp ass to the van... smells fishy.  I'd be protesting too.  If cops can break necks on the street and instead of calling for help, they just toss you in the van and let you die alone so they can cover their asses?   Cops like that don't deserve prison.

Of course I'm a little hesitant to get into a serious discussion at this point. but with a "severed" spinal cord and no outward signs of trauma it doesn't jump out that it was the usual case of police beat down. Could be legitimate unrelated reasons such as falling into a corner of that brick wall while being tasered. So I'll wait to conclude it was police abuse. The issue obviously undeniable is the lack of empathy when the subject requested medical attention. That is reason enough for heads to roll when someone dies and it could have been averted had they called EMS.