Author Topic: finally getbig can actually accomplish something positive.. bber w/cancer  (Read 6890 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
All but one of our four dogs is a rescue dog. We rescued Lucy from a tiny cage in a pet shop. She just cost us a little more than the other dogs did. What do you suppose happens to breeder's pups if no one buys them?

They are sent to shelters or put down. There are sooo many dogs out there, and selling them just adds to the population boom. When you bought Lucy, all you did was open up the cage in that store for another bred dog to suffer the same fate. While Lucy lucked out, the industry is pumping more dogs into that cage because they know people will buy instead of adopt. Some people just dont give a shit, which is fine I guess. I cant change opinions

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
You are one of the reasons I believe humans should adopt, spay and be neutered. Kill yourself you dumb hipsterfuck.

...wow great argument. Nothing to say so you call me a hipster lol...
Come to the shelter where i volunteer and I will show you around bro, maybe you could use that angry/bitter energy to help out.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
...wow great argument. Nothing to say so you call me a hipster lol...
Come to the shelter where i volunteer and I will show you around bro, maybe you could use that angry/bitter energy to help out.

No point in arguing with someone who takes the moral highground route.

Do the ethical thing and remove yourself from the genepool.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Getbig scores the match: Cancer: 1    Kris Pisarcik: 0

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Getbig scores the match: Cancer: 10.4    Kris Pisarcik: -2.7

fixed to getbig standards.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
What drugs are responsible for these BBers with liver cancer?

I was gonna run some Blackstone product soon (dmz 2.0 or epi tren) but this thread has me rethinkin that

Many supplements are deliberately polluted with designer steroids. Untested, the buyer/user is the medical experiment....

https://mylarfitnessco.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/630/

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
if he's using steroids above and beyond what is prescribed i would think he'd be a whole lot bigger than he is.  

I've been on HRT for about 2.5 years. Prior to that no usage. In 2012 I used several different anavars for my prep. I think I used 75mg for 6 weeks and 100mg for 2-3 weeks. This was along with my HRT

In 2013 I used test e 600mg/week with EQ 600mg/week then finished the cycle with NPP at 350mg/week and dropped the EQ. I used the EQ for 12 weeks and NPP for 4. Test was 600mg throughout.

In 2014 I did var wars so ran anavar for 12 weeks along with NPP 350mg/week, mast 350mg/week and test 500mg/week all those were for 8 weeks. Then I used 425g tren ace/week, 425mg mast per week and 600mg test per week the last 4 weeks along with the var. After that I was on HRT and started to bump things up a few weeks back but stopped. I'm just on my prescribed HRT now

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/2109155-post45.html

Appears as though he used a lot of different experimental peptides as well.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
is that a lot?  i don't juice.  i wouldn't know.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
is that a lot?  i don't juice.  i wouldn't know.

It's nothing really. Depends on what you compare to, The Coach here probably used maybe 20mg of Anavar back in the day, this guy was doing 100mg, but those dosages are nothing compared to most today. Maybe he used more than that, who knows, lots of people downplay their use for many reasons. The peptide use indicates that he likes to take chances as well. It looks to me like he has tons of scar tissue in his delts which would mean a lot of injections. Terrible gyno too.

But whatever, wish him the best, he had bad luck.