Author Topic: Repubs to release final benghazi report in Fall 2016  (Read 414 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Repubs to release final benghazi report in Fall 2016
« on: April 24, 2015, 03:24:40 PM »
LOL... they already admit it'll take *exactly* enough time to just become an October surprise.  LOL... 20 months from now...

They've been looking at it for almost 4 years, and they already predict they'll deliver it just in time to smear hilary.

Because the investigation isn't about making anyone accountable for letting it happen or sending them to prison for it - No, it's about "how can we use these 4 deaths politically?"

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-22/release-of-benghazi-report-on-hillary-clinton-likely-pushed-to-election-season

Disgusting all the way.   Fucksticks, your early report cleared hilary already.  Ya just want to use the word a bunch before the election, then?  You bags of dog shit, period.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Repubs to release final benghazi report in Fall 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 07:32:46 PM »

The Hillary Clinton campaign has already pounced on reports that the Benghazi Committee’s report will likely be delayed until next year, closer to the 2016 election.

A spokesman for committee chairman Trey Gowdy said that “factors beyond the committee’s control… could continue to impact the timing of the inquiry’s conclusion.”

Well, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta pounced today, putting out a press release saying this is proof positive the Benghazi investigation is pure politics:

The Gowdy Committee’s admission today that it will not finish its investigation until 2016 is the most telling evidence yet that their investigation is solely about playing politics in the 2016 presidential campaign. This action is the latest example in a broad concerted effort by Republicans and their allies to launch false attacks against Hillary Clinton’s record and deep experience on foreign affairs and national security.

Gowdy has said he wants Clinton to testify to the committee twice; once on Benghazi, once on her private e-mail server. And Clinton’s own attorney says she’s willing to do so, but that they want her testimony scheduled “without delay.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/clinton-camp-pounces-on-benghazi-report-2016-delay-proof-of-playing-politics/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 06:02:42 PM »
LOL... they already admit it'll take *exactly* enough time to just become an October surprise.  LOL... 20 months from now...

They've been looking at it for almost 4 years, and they already predict they'll deliver it just in time to smear hilary.

Because the investigation isn't about making anyone accountable for letting it happen or sending them to prison for it - No, it's about "how can we use these 4 deaths politically?"http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-22/release-of-benghazi-report-on-hillary-clinton-likely-pushed-to-election-season

Disgusting all the way.   Fucksticks, your early report cleared hilary already.  Ya just want to use the word a bunch before the election, then?  You bags of dog shit, period.

I wish i was surprised. The GOP has checked out. They dont even try anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 08:58:28 PM »
I wish i was surprised. The GOP has checked out. They dont even try anymore.

and nobody is defending it.  Nobody is saying "Hey, it's cool they're outright politicizing this."

And in the fall of 2016, they'll be holding up this report screaming "vindicated!"

Didn't the REPUBS clear Hilary and Obama already?  (I think it's BS, I think obama let it happen, but that's just my conspiracy theory that the repubs have wrecked...)