Author Topic: Your experiences with DnP  (Read 11426 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Your experiences with DnP
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2015, 12:34:47 PM »
Hey big shot let's see how lean you have gotten. Post it it up shit the fuck up.  Or option 2 keep talking out your ass like a bitch
You really need to pay more attention to whats going on on this forum instead of posting endless pictures of your bloated cranium.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2015, 12:42:37 PM »
Simon back to what he knows  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2015, 12:45:38 PM »
Two shows in , never been lean enough and telling other people how things are, wind your neck in you frog faced twat,

brutal  ;D
T

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2015, 12:45:45 PM »
What are the benefits to taking DNP?
For some of the morons using it - death.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2015, 12:54:18 PM »
For some of the morons using it - death.

Blessing in disguise for most especially for their unborn children

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2015, 02:39:51 PM »
What's going on it here?? Lol between the pointless fight between twinks that don't have any life's, or the endless wyhi or maybe all the racist threads. Which one do I need to pay attention to and stop start bb related threads on what used to be a bb site....
He has posted pics and he blows you away in Physquie. You didn't notice this.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2015, 02:47:39 PM »
Booty could you post a recent pic?  I've been away for a while.......

says Dr Dutch.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2015, 03:09:28 PM »
Booty could you post a recent pic?  I've been away for a while.......

says Dr Dutch.
Sorry but it won't let me. My file is too big. I can post pics for a while and then bam oneday my file is too big.  ???

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2015, 03:15:26 PM »
Sorry but it won't let me. My file is too big. I can post pics for a while and then bam oneday my file is too big.  ???
yeah right. You just missed out of a date with a rich MD.   8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2015, 03:21:42 PM »
yeah right. You just missed out of a date with a rich MD.   8)
I am sure someone else can post them. Why have a date with a doctor when I can date a coke head fighter ( joke)  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2015, 03:49:11 PM »
If you're a competitor, why would you not use it? "It's a poison" is a stupid answer.

I'm not saying there aren't good reasons not to use it, but most of what you guys say aren't
good reasons imo.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2015, 04:08:03 PM »
Haha thanks booty ;)
Anytime. Oh I forgot to add that Jeff doesn't use dnp and he's leaner. That's the big issue that you seemed to have missed.

dkorman

• Getbig I
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2015, 04:09:17 PM »
Ive gone has high as 500mg a day. That is enough to give you a fever all day and sweat quite a bit. Only run it for 3 weeks max. Stay very hydrated while your on it.  For women 200 to 300mg is all that's needed. Dosages should be in the am the roughly 8 hours later.  Also when you start try a very small amount for the first few days. 100mgs or so to gauge your respone to it. A lot of people hate it. I don't mind it. Works great for a wuick cut. Never ever would I recommend this being somthing you should do regularly. It's also used as a industry yellow dye so after a week or so everthing will have a tint of yellow, your spit, sometimes your eyes and even your seamen. Your piss will be bright yellow no matter how much water you drink

Remeber at the end of the day this is used as a poison for rats. It can kill you. Do not and I repeat do not get carried away with this. With moderation and responsibility it works well

Yet you still looked like you were 8 weeks out when on stage.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2015, 05:38:45 PM »
If you're a competitor, why would you not use it? "It's a poison" is a stupid answer.

I'm not saying there aren't good reasons not to use it, but most of what you guys say aren't
good reasons imo.
have any big name pros used it and won?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2015, 06:02:37 PM »
have any big name pros used it and won?

Oh I'm sure they have, but I haven't seen them do it with my own eyes.
Maybe more of them should use it, seeing as many of them can't get in proper condition.
No, you don't "need" it but it works. Again, why not use it sparingly and safely?
Here are the real concerns: allergic reaction and eye cataracts (rare). DNP was pulled off the US market due to the eye issue.

I remember the late Borresen saying he taught Yates how to use it, but Borresen was a junkie and perhaps unreliable, I don't know.

Milos didn't want to comment too much, except to say it's best used at a low dosage over a longer period of time. Milos also hinted that there was an even stronger uncoupler he liked more. I looked up the compound and posted it here years back.

It is used and has been used by the pros, but all will deny it.

Remember when Palumbo said some big name guru was handing out the yellow caps to his clients?
It seemed to be a jab at Farah but Palumbo denied he was talking about Farah lol. Not that Palumbo
himself is a stranger to the substance. He even put a DNP-like substance in his
fat burner that made a couple of people have liver failure. DNP itself isn't liver toxic like that.