Author Topic: Your experiences with DnP  (Read 11403 times)

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
Your experiences with DnP
« on: April 25, 2015, 12:05:30 AM »
I want to hear about your experiences with DNP and the dosages. Also your girlfriends experiences as I am thinking of trying it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Your experiences with DnP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 01:38:40 AM »
hi junior
T

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 01:57:18 AM »
Must be stupid in ya heads using this. Those who cant diet down clean dosent deserv to use hormons!

Keep food clean and move your fat ass! Do testo to get some muscle and maybe small amount of gh, thats it! To much weak and lazy people in this world!

A noob telling people its ok to eat rat posion must be fucking retard : )

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 01:57:43 AM »
8 tabs is the sweet spot...

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 02:03:24 AM »
time to get shredded

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 02:04:41 AM »
News comes just days after ‘slimming pill’ kills Eloise Parry, who had been seeking medical help to stop taking drug
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/apr/24/attempt-to-ban-toxic-diet-drug-dnp-fails

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 02:08:24 AM »
Get some will power and discipline to diet.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 02:29:22 AM »
A friend of Parry told the Guardian that the 21-year-old had been taking the drug for some time, and had been admitted to hospital four times in three weeks. She died on 12 April in the Royal Shrewsbury hospital after taking eight capsules at once.

Suicide

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 02:36:17 AM »
Get some will power and discipline to diet.

This.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you can't get lean from diet, weights, and cardio, plus a bit of ephedrine, T3 and/or clen, then there's something badly wrong with you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 02:42:50 AM »
I've done tons of competitions and been leaner than 95% of people on here. I don't mind people that have actually been lean telling me to get some willpower and diet...but not those of you that have never been truly lean. I was thinking of starting at 50 mg no more to test the waters.
I have been lean so as I was saying toughen up and get some discipline and will power.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2015, 02:53:33 AM »
4 weeks diet, about 20 days total cal reduction
Eating baked beans toast mayonnaise blue cheese sauce, tortilla wraps and salsa.
around 17lb loss
DNP my ass.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2015, 02:54:43 AM »
I've done tons of competitions and been leaner than 95% of people on here. I don't mind people that have actually been lean telling me to get some willpower and diet...but not those of you that have never been truly lean. I was thinking of starting at 50 mg no more to test the waters.
post a picture of peace.

any Instagram account will do for now.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 02:59:13 AM »
Razorripped? I've seen that pic on the right before on another forum in the past. I'm trying to think of who you were.
Im sure you wont have to think too hard.   ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 03:02:01 AM »
That is not lean. Especially the pic from behind you have lots of fat below your ass. I'm talking bodybuilding lean.

The reason I want DNP is not because I can not get lean using the traditional bodybuilding methods.
I am lean look at my back and stop looking at my ass.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015, 03:03:10 AM »
Razorripped? I've seen that pic on the right before on another forum in the past. I'm trying to think of who you were.
razoripped looked like shit. Jeff looks great.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2015, 03:09:29 AM »
Bodybuilding used to be about health and looking and feeling good. Whats the obsession with getting ultra ripped? Women hate that look. I really don't see the point. Unhealthy and you look like chemical waste. Go see a shrink

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 03:19:33 AM »
Ive gone has high as 500mg a day. That is enough to give you a fever all day and sweat quite a bit. Only run it for 3 weeks max. Stay very hydrated while your on it.  For women 200 to 300mg is all that's needed. Dosages should be in the am the roughly 8 hours later.  Also when you start try a very small amount for the first few days. 100mgs or so to gauge your respone to it. A lot of people hate it. I don't mind it. Works great for a wuick cut. Never ever would I recommend this being somthing you should do regularly. It's also used as a industry yellow dye so after a week or so everthing will have a tint of yellow, your spit, sometimes your eyes and even your seamen. Your piss will be bright yellow no matter how much water you drink

Remeber at the end of the day this is used as a poison for rats. It can kill you. Do not and I repeat do not get carried away with this. With moderation and responsibility it works well

Oh brother

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 03:20:33 AM »
So you post a picture of yourself attempting to prove how lean you are ::) and you then give me shit for looking at it? Please don't flatter yourself I'm straight and if I had any interest in women attention whores would not be my type.
Post a pic of yourself if you want advice.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 03:24:28 AM »
diet supplements  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 03:57:39 AM »
You are Juniors friend. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  :D You do know he told everyone about your personal problems no? You are also obsessed with him clearly as you always talk about him. Poor you.

hi junior
T

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 04:21:40 AM »
Ive gone has high as 500mg a day. That is enough to give you a fever all day and sweat quite a bit. Only run it for 3 weeks max. Stay very hydrated while your on it.  For women 200 to 300mg is all that's needed. Dosages should be in the am the roughly 8 hours later.  Also when you start try a very small amount for the first few days. 100mgs or so to gauge your respone to it. A lot of people hate it. I don't mind it. Works great for a wuick cut. Never ever would I recommend this being somthing you should do regularly. It's also used as a industry yellow dye so after a week or so everthing will have a tint of yellow, your spit, sometimes your eyes and even your seamen. Your piss will be bright yellow no matter how much water you drink

Remeber at the end of the day this is used as a poison for rats. It can kill you. Do not and I repeat do not get carried away with this. With moderation and responsibility it works well

Perhaps you could also try this new thing, you might have heard of it, AIDS? Appears to be a great cutting agent and with less sides  ::)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 04:27:37 AM »
hi junior

bigmc ever the detective

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 04:45:24 AM »
Damn you guys take this stuff??  Hardcore

What about clenbuteral or the other T3 is it? Don't those get you shredded?

I've been able to get really really shredded on ephedrine and the herbal water pills. And cardio, diet, var 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 05:02:53 AM »
I will do up to 3 hours of brisk walking daily combined with weights to strip fat. I don't even take fat burners. At the end of the day health comes first. DNP is poison... wtf is wrong with people to take that.  ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 05:23:34 AM »
I will do up to 3 hours of brisk walking daily combined with weights to strip fat. I don't even take fat burners. At the end of the day health comes first. DNP is poison... wtf is wrong with people to take that.  ???

dietary supplements are bullshit to begin