Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2017, 11:30:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shanghai Just Replaced NYC as World’s Financial Center  (Read 1764 times)
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« on: April 25, 2015, 02:59:55 AM »

Shanghai Just Replaced NYC as World’s Financial Center

While y'all were distracted debating who should be allowed to marry, and who loves America more, Shanghai just replace the Big Apple as World's Financial Center. I wonder how long it will be now before the Yuan replaces the dollar as the World's Reserve Currency?

http://inflation.us/shanghai-just-replaced-nyc-as-worlds-financial-center/

* What if I told you the dollar is going to collapse.jpg (31.21 KB, 334x302 - viewed 133 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

w
avxo
Getbig V

Here's looking at you kid!

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 09:13:19 PM »

Shanghai Just Replaced NYC as World’s Financial Center

While y'all were distracted debating who should be allowed to marry, and who loves America more, Shanghai just replace the Big Apple as World's Financial Center. I wonder how long it will be now before the Yuan replaces the dollar as the World's Reserve Currency?

http://inflation.us/shanghai-just-replaced-nyc-as-worlds-financial-center/

I find it difficult to take the "National Inflation Association" seriously, despite their valiant effort to prepare me for "hyperinflation." Perhaps it's their transparent shilling of precious metals as the solution to everything - from inflation to obesity - or maybe it's the fact they don't disclose anything about who they are or even what their credentials are.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!