Author Topic: Ron could you create an option to stop certain members seeing your posts?  (Read 8066 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
As booty is a known police informant in a big steroid case in Australia which we won't elaborate on here, do you not think it's dangerous for guys to be admitting their steroid use on here while she is still a member?
If you can't create such an option could you sticky a thread about being aware there are informants on here and be careful what you say even?
Thanks

booty

• Getbig V
Geezzzz you are a compulsive liar! Ron and the mods know I am not. OMR made a thread calling out people to bring solid evidence and they spoiled their pants and signed off.

booty

• Getbig V
http://anabolicscene.blogspot.ie/2012/01/tight-booty-and-gymace-at-it-again.html?m=1
You are not very bright are you? It's a blog. Anyone can make a blog and it doesn't make it truth.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
You are not very bright are you? It's a blog. Anyone can make a blog and it doesn't make it truth.
Where you involved in that specific court case that the blog mentions?

You know someone will find out regardless.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel

She was given immunity and didn't appear in court at all even though she was one of the two involved. Work that out for yourself shaun...

booty

• Getbig V

No.

booty

• Getbig V
She was given immunity and didn't appear in court at all even though she was one of the two involved. Work that out for yourself shaun...
Post solid evidence you fucking loser.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Booty has quite the history of accomplishments:

Dates bodybuilders
Nude pictures
Poses on cam for money
Police informant

X