Author Topic: What Would You Do??  (Read 5279 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
What Would You Do??
« on: April 27, 2015, 12:39:19 PM »
Say you meet a nice lady at work or the gym. Now she is no skank, FB looks free of douche bag ex's, nice body (for me that would mean she is a BBW). Now its time to make BMC proud. You get her to your place, smoke some bubba kush and shatter, ya'll feelinig good. You make your way to the bed and about to go RAW, NC and NPO, but before you do, you want to show her your oral skillz!!  So you go down.....slowly, savoring every inch of that sexy belly....you go lower, oooooh, she's bald. SCORE!!!!  Now as you get closer to the promised land you catch a wiff of something not so right...wait, nahhh, it cant be. She is shaved, no hair, it shouldnt be foul.....Now, you are two inches about her little man in the boat, but the smell isnt right....what would a true getbbiger do???????  do you do the deed and hope you dont vomit on her?  Or do you come back up and make up some excuse and smash that smelly thing?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: What Would You Do??
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 12:41:33 PM »
Or do you come back up and make up some excuse and smash that smelly thing?

This.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 12:43:38 PM »
praise be to allah i've never had this experience.  this story almost made me vomit all by itself. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 12:45:45 PM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 12:46:57 PM »
praise be to allah i've never had this experience.  this story almost made me vomit all by itself. 

Never?????????  My first time on campus in college I hooked up with this asian chick....Wet as all hell, but it wasnt fresh at all :P  However, at the time I was a two minute brotha so I had to do something else to her so she wasnt so disappointed, because once I entered that abyss of order and wetness, (raw I might add) I got MAYBE 8 pumps before....SPLASH!!!!!  Sorry about that...you are just so sexy :-\

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 12:47:32 PM »
Say you meet a nice lady at work or the gym. Now she is no skank, FB looks free of douche bag ex's, nice body (for me that would mean she is a BBW). Now its time to make BMC proud. You get her to your place, smoke some bubba kush and shatter, ya'll feelinig good. You make your way to the bed and about to go RAW, NC and NPO, but before you do, you want to show her your oral skillz!!  So you go down.....slowly, savoring every inch of that sexy belly....you go lower, oooooh, she's bald. SCORE!!!!  Now as you get closer to the promised land you catch a wiff of something not so right...wait, nahhh, it cant be. She is shaved, no hair, it shouldnt be foul.....Now, you are two inches about her little man in the boat, but the smell isnt right....what would a true getbbiger do???????  do you do the deed and hope you dont vomit on her?  Or do you come back up and make up some excuse and smash that smelly thing?

If she's shaved and stinks, she needs some antibiotics.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 12:48:20 PM »
Never?????????  My first time on campus in college I hooked up with this asian chick....Wet as all hell, but it wasnt fresh at all :P  However, at the time I was a two minute brotha so I had to do something else to her so she wasnt so disappointed, because once I entered that abyss of order and wetness, (raw I might add) I got MAYBE 8 pumps before....SPLASH!!!!!  Sorry about that...you are just so sexy :-\

Hahahaha there's not really much you can say.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 12:50:29 PM »
A true getbigger sucks a cock like a champ, smelly or not.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 12:53:41 PM »
A true getbigger sucks a cock like a champ, smelly or not.

RockyIII

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 01:01:12 PM »
Sometimes women can smell down there even if the are very hygienic, just eat her out anyways it's just a bit smell you've pribably smelled far worse at some point, getting lots of your slaver on it helps neutralise it a bit not sure why.
Don't let a bit smell put you off burying your face in the pussy of a whore you have just met.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 01:06:58 PM »
Sometimes women can smell down there even if the are very hygienic, just eat her out anyways it's just a bit smell you've pribably smelled far worse at some point, getting lots of your slaver on it helps neutralise it a bit not sure why.
Don't let a bit smell put you off burying your face in the pussy of a whore you have just met.

My brotha!!!  I like your style!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 01:10:41 PM »
There is something that makes me feel really gross to think about BMC sitting in his apartment with a BBW smoking weed, then getting naked.

The images that come into my head are:

A disgusting, messy apartment.
Greasy looking bodies, stinking of grease and fat.
A horrific sweaty smell permeating both of their bodies.
A smoke filled apartment with yellow shades and rug, from all the smoking.
Dirty dishes and ashtrays left all over the place.

Okay, I think I need a shower now.  :-\ :-\
X

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 01:11:52 PM »
coat your tongue with all the spit you can muster and hope you dont taste anything rank

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 01:14:30 PM »

i've been with a few that had a questionable odor but not quite as bad as you describe.  i usually bear it and munch the rug anyway in hopes that the favor is returned in spades.  i believe it does help to that effect.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2015, 01:23:50 PM »
dude you will have aids very soon, like tbomz

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 01:32:04 PM »
My brotha!!!  I like your style!!!

I know guys who won't eat the pussy of whores they just met in nightclubs because it's sweaty off being out and dancing all night, I say they are missing out

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 01:32:47 PM »
dude you will have aids very soon, like tbomz

X2. What moron does not use a condom? BMC is a dumbass.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2015, 01:34:38 PM »
Id get up and walk out first smell of foul odor

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015, 01:37:09 PM »
Yeah gotta hold your breath and stick your fingers in and get a whiff, if it smells come up and just bang and leave enjoying the tuna funk smell on your drive home.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 02:43:42 PM »
don't do it, you'll be going to the doc for pennicillin, strep throat, no fun at all,, trust me

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 03:25:12 PM »
A healthy girl's pussy should smell like a pussy. If it smells like a dead rat she has an infection. I've been there. Went to bed with the same girl many times when I was in college and then one time something was so horrifically off I nearly puked. She had some kind of infection down there.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 05:49:43 PM »
Could be about pheromones, some are better matched than others.

I would try it again, but this time fresh out of the shower, if still bad, gotta abort.
?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 06:00:17 PM »
Smell is subjective, a musty sex smell is all good. If it smells fishy i'm outa there.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 06:04:42 PM »
If it smells, don't eat it.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 06:36:48 PM »
Amateurs.....belly button test....if you can smell it at belly button level you work your back up....