Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 9451 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
What would you do?
« on: April 28, 2015, 11:27:26 AM »
So Saturday I was pulling into Chipotle. place was packed and no parking. so I see a couple getting in their car to leave.
so I'm sitting there waiting and they are taking there sweet time. as I'm waiting someone in a brand new two door sport Mercedes pulls up from the other side of the lot.
I put my blinker on and nod my head to show I'm waiting for the spot. as soon as the people pull out the Mercedes pulls in and takes my spot. out pops this young teenage kid in his designer jeans and boots with his girl {I'm guessing they took out mommy's new car for a ride}
So I say "Hey I've been waiting five minutes for that spot" he says "So" and his girl puts his arm around him like he's so cool.
I get out of my jeep and he runs inside and won't make eye contact.

...so what would you guys do in IRL?

...I'll say what I did after I hear some of your answers.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 11:57:39 AM »
So Saturday I was pulling into Chipotle. place was packed and no parking. so I see a couple getting in their car to leave.
so I'm sitting there waiting and they are taking there sweet time. as I'm waiting someone in a brand new two door sport Mercedes pulls up from the other side of the lot.
I put my blinker on and nod my head to show I'm waiting for the spot. as soon as the people pull out the Mercedes pulls in and takes my spot. out pops this young teenage kid in his designer jeans and boots with his girl {I'm guessing they took out mommy's new car for a ride}
So I say "Hey I've been waiting five minutes for that spot" he says "So" and his girl puts his arm around him like he's so cool.

I'd continue to walk into chipotle with my girl while the bald sub-200 twink with the sandbag kept looking at me
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 11:59:05 AM »
Depending on mood, may pull a mirror off the car door or park somewhere else, go inside and talk to him about it. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 01:14:11 PM »
I'd continue to walk into chipotle with my girl while the bald sub-200 twink with the sandbag kept looking at me

Nice change of your post ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 04:39:00 PM »

Nice change of your post ::)

Second one was better.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 05:19:52 PM »

I might give him a piece of my mind in front of everyone, but I wouldn't touch him because he's the type of jerk that would go to the police and have you charged with assault and battery. Not only that, the phone camera's would be out of people's pockets taking a video of you beating the little shit up. Within minutes they'd be posted on You tube.

What I might do is wait for him to come out and get in his mommy's car and I'd follow him. That really unnerves people.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 08:10:23 PM »
I might give him a piece of my mind in front of everyone, but I wouldn't touch him because he's the type of jerk that would go to the police and have you charged with assault and battery. Not only that, the phone camera's would be out of people's pockets taking a video of you beating the little shit up. Within minutes they'd be posted on You tube.

What I might do is wait for him to come out and get in his mommy's car and I'd follow him. That really unnerves people.

good one Jay..or take his licence plate no.. phone the cops and give an anonymous report he is Drunk driving.. who knows when they pull him over he might have just smoked a joint ;) or will get mouthy with the cops...yes  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 11:29:06 PM »
good one Jay..or take his licence plate no.. phone the cops and give an anonymous report he is Drunk driving.. who knows when they pull him over he might have just smoked a joint ;) or will get mouthy with the cops...yes  ;D

I like your style.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 02:49:47 AM »
I've lost the plot more than once when it comes to road rage.

Don't recommend it.

Hope you held it together
P

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 08:07:23 AM »
I like your style.
yeah...i mean why get your hands dirty on some pussy Kid? ;D  With aggression and road rage you can get into trouble easy. I knew a guy who got sent for a Physiological test ( MPU ) the Germans call it the Idiot test. Normally for Drunk Driving if your over a certain level but they do it in cases of Road Rage or say repeatedly being caught driving too fast or through red lights... cause they need to check you. Donīt pass it your licence is gone and the test is around 600 euros which is a lot of Dough. Most fail it first time and must pay again ( they make money and you suffer because they send you away for 6 months to a year before a re test ) so you suffer. If you donīt get a pass 2nd time round you lose your licence for good and have to make a new one.. THING IS.. in order to even make a new one you got to do a third test :o so the solution is you go to Poland and do a week course and get an EU licence and can drive in Germany...a Grey zone. so no i would get the punk ass kid another way.. :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 08:55:48 AM »
So I went inside and he wouldn't make eye contact.
1.thought of grabbing him by the neck and slamming his head in the wall but I didn't want to get arrested.
2.thought of keying his car but again didn't want to get arrested.
3.thought of "accidently" giving him a hard shoulder as he walked by but never got the chance
4.thought of going off on him the restaurant but then I figured everyone would think I'm nuts.

....so I just snorted up a nice buger and saliva filled spitball and hacked it onto his driver side window when I walked out.
figured wouldn't get in trouble, no damage to his mommy's car but he'd know who did it and why.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 06:10:15 PM »
I hate that chipotle
Parking is god awful
w

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 08:34:04 AM »
break the side mirror off the car completely..then throw said side mirror at the windshield until its completely spiderwebbed making the car un-drivable..

or find a truck nearby..remove the cotter pin from the trailer hitch..take off said trailer hitch..and throw it through his windshield..

just for clarification! this isn't for him stealing the spot...this is simply a tax i feel people like that need to pay for being a douchbag..

bench

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 08:48:54 AM »
Get rubber gloves
Shit on the ground
Pick said shit up and smear it all over the door handles of his car
Take gloves off and stick them to his face

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2015, 12:34:46 AM »
Where in the world are the parking lots so small that a restaurant runs out of parking spaces?  I have never seen a parking lot with every space taken.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2015, 12:51:04 AM »
Where in the world are the parking lots so small that a restaurant runs out of parking spaces?  I have never seen a parking lot with every space taken.

Here in and around Portland, OR there are restaurants that have no parking lots at all. The fancier one's have valet service. Who knows where they park your car. At most independent restaurants, which usually have the best food, you just take your chances that you'll find a spot on the street. Brunch at the Heathman, always calls for valet parking....but damn, the food is great!

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2015, 01:45:21 AM »
I have always been a Democrat, but the branch of the party that wants to un-invent the automobile mystifies me.