Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104675 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Groink
« Reply #650 on: May 06, 2015, 03:22:13 AM »
There's only so much to talk about groink's situation. He fucked up. He's gone. Do we really have to continue to talk about him, imo it's tiring.

this thread is still about Groink.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: May 06, 2015, 03:26:45 AM »
Stop picking on Wiggs. You have been following him around like you do Basile.

Or WHAT  ::)

Oh, I see U don't love Arnie anymore ........ :o

8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: May 06, 2015, 03:34:04 AM »
Or WHAT  ::)

Oh, I see U don't love Arnie anymore ........ :o

8)
Don't send me veiled nasty pm's and then post like you are all sweet and nice.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #653 on: May 06, 2015, 03:37:03 AM »
Its you keeping this thread going.
Im not sure of your actual motives TBH.

Oh yeah here comes the libtard protecting the black man  ;D

No seriously, look at the last page, wiggs had a party telling everyone about his true heritage, lost tribes, biblical evidences. I hardly kept this thread alive.

And booty noone picked on wiggs. I talked with wiggs, real shit, he understood what I said and I understood what he said. I bet you didn't read none of the last two pages, you all just assume things!

This thread went from ivory to ebony. Fast change. Groink is last years news topic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #654 on: May 06, 2015, 03:56:23 AM »
Oh yeah here comes the libtard protecting the black man  ;D

No seriously, look at the last page, wiggs had a party telling everyone about his true heritage, lost tribes, biblical evidences. I hardly kept this thread alive.

And booty noone picked on wiggs. I talked with wiggs, real shit, he understood what I said and I understood what he said. I bet you didn't read none of the last two pages, you all just assume things!

This thread went from ivory to ebony. Fast change. Groink is last years news topic.

then start a wiggs thread save keep bumping this one.
The thread can then die with him

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: May 06, 2015, 03:59:19 AM »
This thread already is about wiggs, bro. Chaos can change the thread title, no need to give ron more gray hairs

By the way I just got the most interesting PM from Teutonic Knight... damn, booty :D... and DAMN, wiggs :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #656 on: May 06, 2015, 04:02:06 AM »
did he do that? Dude is creepy. His obsession woth basile and wiggs and his humor that noone understands is strange and cant ve healthy.   And his grammar maakes dave checks look like a english teacher  .even worse than mine and im north  korean

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: May 06, 2015, 04:02:47 AM »

Just show those "nasty" PM's to others because they DON'T exist  ;)

But K. I am all mango nice & manuka honey sweet  8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: May 06, 2015, 04:03:01 AM »
This thread already is about wiggs, bro. Chaos can change the thread title, no need to give ron more gray hairs

By the way I just got the most interesting PM from Teutonic Knight... damn, booty :D... and DAMN, wiggs :D

???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: May 06, 2015, 04:05:44 AM »
I received a pm with a picture of wiggs with a nice looking Mexican girl as a girlfriend,,congrats bro

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: May 06, 2015, 04:08:08 AM »
Just show those "nasty" PM's to others because they DON'T exist  ;)

But K. I am all mango nice & manuka honey sweet  8)
Making claims that my nude modeling pics for ACP publishing are on a site doesn't phase me because they were hot shoots and tasteful. The fact that you messaged me with this is passive aggressive. You might be friends with an editor but that doesn't give you the right to bring up my modeling.

Onezy

« Reply #661 on: May 06, 2015, 04:09:05 AM »
I saw Groink at a grocery store in Phoenix yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on his huge arms, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snickers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the snickers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any RFID 'interference',” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each candy bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by flexing really loudly.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: May 06, 2015, 04:19:19 AM »
Making claims that my nude modeling pics for ACP publishing are on a site doesn't phase me because they were hot shoots and tasteful. The fact that you messaged me with this is passive aggressive. You might be friends with an editor but that doesn't give you the right to bring up my modeling.

You mentioned 1st , re-read your own typing  ;)

The End

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #663 on: May 06, 2015, 04:19:56 AM »
then start a wiggs thread save keep bumping this one.
The thread can then die with him

Why do you want Groink to die???

Keep him AND the thread alive!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: May 06, 2015, 04:20:47 AM »
You mentioned 1st , re-read your own typing  ;)

The End

no argument there. it's far away from playboy, not even close.

I'm interested in seeing the threatening PM you got from wiggs  8)

Are these pussies really sending pm's all the time? I never receive anything. LOL, put it in a thread if you people have any balls, but I'm figuring out that you people have no balls. When it comes to it, you all just whanna give a pretty face to the public but your backyards are dirty as shit.

Teutonic Knight, please tell me more...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: May 06, 2015, 04:22:57 AM »
You mentioned 1st , re-read your own typing  ;)

The End
I won't post the pm that you sent me where YOU mentioned my modeling pics which has nothing to do with Groink or Wiggs.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: May 06, 2015, 04:24:24 AM »
no argument there
TK messaged me. I mentioned it here. Now back to Groink!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: May 06, 2015, 04:27:19 AM »
no argument there. it's far away from playboy, not even close.

I'm interested in seeing the threatening PM you got from wiggs  8)

Are these pussies really sending pm's all the time? I never receive anything. LOL, put it in a thread if you people have any balls, but I'm figuring out that you people have no balls. When it comes to it, you all just whanna give a pretty face to the public but your backyards are dirty as shit.

Teutonic Knight, please tell me more...
" People" magazine isn't playboy. But the principle is that TK is private messaging people about me. And all because I posted to leave Wiggs alone.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: May 06, 2015, 04:27:30 AM »
TK messaged me. I mentioned it here. Now back to Groink!

Groink is already dealt with. He lied and stole money, he's out of this site. It was a good movie clip, but not good enough to watch it again and again.

Far more entertaining stuff I'm reading :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: May 06, 2015, 04:44:58 AM »
Groink is already dealt with. He lied and stole money, he's out of this site. It was a good movie clip, but not good enough to watch it again and again.

Far more entertaining stuff I'm reading :D

Groink wouldn't like it if his thread was derailed. So in memory of Groink let's keep it about him. Maybe he will not be able to resist and post and pay back WW his money.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: May 06, 2015, 04:48:12 AM »
Groink wouldn't like it if his thread was derailed. So in memory of Groink let's keep it about him. Maybe he will not be able to resist and post and pay back WW his money.

if he wants to, he will come back with another name, posting his handsome face and showing his 7% bf at 230lbs like he always did. He obviously doesn't want to come here. I doubt he will even read getbig for awhile.

I just whanna see TK's pm from wiggs where wiggs threatenned him. He said he will give it to me tomorrow and probably report it to the mods. Fun fact for me to know that TK is a friend of the editor of your photoshoot, just priceless booty. This is so much fun for me ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #671 on: May 06, 2015, 04:59:16 AM »
if he wants to, he will come back with another name, posting his handsome face and showing his 7% bf at 230lbs like he always did. He obviously doesn't want to come here. I doubt he will even read getbig for awhile.

I just whanna see TK's pm from wiggs where wiggs threatenned him. He said he will give it to me tomorrow and probably report it to the mods. Fun fact for me to know that TK is a friend of the editor of your photoshoot, just priceless booty. This is so much fun for me ;D

;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #672 on: May 06, 2015, 06:42:49 AM »

just qurious, why is it fun facts?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #673 on: May 06, 2015, 09:42:07 AM »
just qurious, why is it fun facts?
x2
I think we've seen (literally) and heard it all in regards to booty.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: May 06, 2015, 10:13:06 AM »
so is it safe to assume that grinks story about returning a found wallet fat with cash, is complete and utter bullshit then ?