Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104112 times)

ChuckleHead

Re: Groink
« Reply #700 on: May 08, 2015, 03:02:32 AM »
LOL at your "all of life is a matter of degrees, there are gradations of vanity..". Groink was vain for sure, but you are just as vain, shallow, self-absorbed, hollow and malignant narcissist according to your "all degrees, all gradations" way of thinking. The way I see it everyone here is self absorbed, looks emphasizing meat head to some degree. Groink was one of the big ones but he owned your ass, he owned everyone's ass with superior vocabulary and better timed punch lines. Of course it may irritate you, but you just suck, he was better than you, in all aspects of life.

Secondly I laugh at your vanity excuses, that groink is as vain as DLB  ::). The bodybuilding industry is as vain as it gets. People fucking grape fruits and getting fucked by men to get extra dollars for their steroid cycles, all just to look bigger on stage in front of muscle worshipers. That's also the "sport" you support, pellius. I dont support it, it's sick and disgusting sport, LOL. I like training hard and all but as far as putting posing trunks, fuck outa here. Lets just keep the vanity accusations away from this debate, because I know you have a party when you buy your ac and mr.olympia tickets. And I haven't forgotten the days not too long ago when you tried to own people here with your own selfies.. fugly ass nuigah.

Now groink got caught stealing money and lying.. too bad for him and what a turn point, very surprising to say the least. He fucked up miserably, and I'm not saying he did the right thing but prior to this he was appreciated by many and hated by many here only due to his superior wittiness compared to yours and others of his haters.

You are right in all points except that I wasn't praising groink only for his looks. He had much more going on with him than just his 7.5%bf at 245lbs looking ten times better than you btw. You look like an ethiopian, with or without head. He mostly focused on having fun here and playing people which everyone here does, but he was far superior to everyone else, a bit overwhelming to others (you) so he was either loved or hated. I once hated groink, I can't remember why but I know that groink proved me wrong entirely. I have no problem accepting the truth whatever it is or whoever tells it. I already accepted groinks fuck up here how he lied and stole money, I'm not even trying to sugar coat his actions here. Stealing money from a member and then disappearing is as low as it gets. But stop it with your vanity crap! We are all vain as fuck!

fucking awesome :D

dumb

Simple Simon

« Reply #701 on: May 08, 2015, 04:02:33 AM »
I once hated groink, I can't remember why but I know that groink proved me wrong entirely.

It was at that point he pulled the woll over your eyes, you should have stuuck with your initial assessment, it has proved accurate.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #702 on: May 08, 2015, 07:09:31 AM »
People all over the world are discussing the Groink situation. Here are some researchers from a dutch university, who are looking at the situation from a socio-cultural angle:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #703 on: May 08, 2015, 08:16:17 AM »
He's a loathsome offensive brute. Quite frankly, he sickens me.
He's a man-child crying out for love, a moraless miscreant,  looking to satisfy his most basic urges.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #704 on: May 08, 2015, 08:24:53 AM »
He's a man-child crying out for love, a moraless miscreant,  looking to satisfy his most basic urges.
Do you mean amoral?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #705 on: May 08, 2015, 08:29:25 AM »
People all over the world are discussing the Groink situation. Here are some researchers from a dutch university, who are looking at the situation from a socio-cultural angle:

NASA is in on this too. They will try to find out whether Groink is not an alien given his unhumanly superior genetics

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #706 on: May 08, 2015, 08:29:31 AM »
Do you mean amoral?

No,  but thanks for asking.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #707 on: May 08, 2015, 08:38:02 AM »
No,  but thanks for asking.
Oh. A whole post of ten dollar words betrayed by one non-word. It's true what they say...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #708 on: May 08, 2015, 08:41:37 AM »
He's a man-child crying out for love, a moraless miscreant,  looking to satisfy his most basic urges.

X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #709 on: May 08, 2015, 09:00:04 AM »
No,  but thanks for asking.

Mr. hebrew, moraless is not a word. Hope this helps.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #710 on: May 08, 2015, 09:01:41 AM »
Oh. A whole post of ten dollar words betrayed by one non-word. It's true what they say...

Dear sir, I am quite fond of the below song, that you previously posted. Do you recommend any other songs for getting into that special Juruthian-vibe?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #711 on: May 08, 2015, 09:27:02 AM »
So Groink is actually OK and preparing for the Master's Olympia- is that correct?
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #712 on: May 08, 2015, 09:55:38 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #713 on: May 08, 2015, 01:25:21 PM »

lolz

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #714 on: May 08, 2015, 01:27:53 PM »
Tell it like it is Wiggs!   ;)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #715 on: May 08, 2015, 04:34:11 PM »

;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #716 on: May 08, 2015, 06:09:29 PM »
LOL at your "all of life is a matter of degrees, there are gradations of vanity..". Groink was vain for sure, but you are just as vain, shallow, self-absorbed, hollow and malignant narcissist according to your "all degrees, all gradations" way of thinking. The way I see it everyone here is self absorbed, looks emphasizing meat head to some degree. Groink was one of the big ones but he owned your ass, he owned everyone's ass with superior vocabulary and better timed punch lines. Of course it may irritate you, but you just suck, he was better than you, in all aspects of life.

Secondly I laugh at your vanity excuses, that groink is as vain as DLB  ::). The bodybuilding industry is as vain as it gets. People fucking grape fruits and getting fucked by men to get extra dollars for their steroid cycles, all just to look bigger on stage in front of muscle worshipers. That's also the "sport" you support, pellius. I dont support it, it's sick and disgusting sport, LOL. I like training hard and all but as far as putting posing trunks, fuck outa here. Lets just keep the vanity accusations away from this debate, because I know you have a party when you buy your ac and mr.olympia tickets. And I haven't forgotten the days not too long ago when you tried to own people here with your own selfies.. fugly ass nuigah.

Now groink got caught stealing money and lying.. too bad for him and what a turn point, very surprising to say the least. He fucked up miserably, and I'm not saying he did the right thing but prior to this he was appreciated by many and hated by many here only due to his superior wittiness compared to yours and others of his haters.

You are right in all points except that I wasn't praising groink only for his looks. He had much more going on with him than just his 7.5%bf at 245lbs looking ten times better than you btw. You look like an ethiopian, with or without head. He mostly focused on having fun here and playing people which everyone here does, but he was far superior to everyone else, a bit overwhelming to others (you) so he was either loved or hated. I once hated groink, I can't remember why but I know that groink proved me wrong entirely. I have no problem accepting the truth whatever it is or whoever tells it. I already accepted groinks fuck up here how he lied and stole money, I'm not even trying to sugar coat his actions here. Stealing money from a member and then disappearing is as low as it gets. But stop it with your vanity crap! We are all vain as fuck!

This is beyond a meltdown. We're getting into nervous breakdown territory.

Nobody likes you here. You're a snarky, arrogant, conceited little punk that is now in his mid twenties and still being supported by his mommy. Yet you presume to lecture us adults about life. Your life is about getting stoned, trying to spread your demon seed, and resisting the urge to kill yourself. It won't be long before you're thirty years old still being supported by your parents with no education or career looking for you next high.

How devastating it must be to find that your hero is a fraud. It's like your whole world has come crashing down. I've never seen such blind devotion, adoration and worship on this board as your little boy love for Groink. You claim he never had meltdowns when it was proven that he has. You claim your hero has never had gimmicks because he believed gimmicks were ruining this board when it was proven the hypocrite has indeed had gimmicks.  How many times has your big, tough, man-crush cried to the mods to delete posts?

Allow me let you in on another verifiable trait. Groink wasn't that smart. When he hit me up for an hgh source I referred him to Nordic (no longer around). Nordic was all business and wanted his directions followed to the letter. Nordic even had a form to fill out to make it easy for his customers to include all the information he needed and allowed some consistency in the process. It was just a simple form with name, addy, shipment info, payment info... but he wanted it in that form to simplify the process. That retard Groink couldn't even complete the form correctly. It was like five lines.I had to literally walk him through it. I had to fill out a sample form so your mentally deficit hero could understand it. I had to practically fill out the form for him!

I've always know he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box but I was really astounded at what a meat head retard he really is.

I was looking at the order form, kinda hard to understand.

what's mtcn/ref number?

or Persons found sent to....and what's the question and answer thing.

does any of this stuff matter, or can i just order ?

Another illusion comes crashing down. Another episode of pounding on the key board in tears. Another struggle deciding whether or not your life is worth living.

Boo hoo hoo! Look at you Groink. I know you're reading every word of this. Look at you. A low life thief with no honor out driving drunk and endangering other peoples lives. Look at you. Just a pathetic man in tears. You broke the heart of a delicate, frail, little boy.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #717 on: May 08, 2015, 06:16:47 PM »
Until Groink mans up he should be shunned, shamed and ostracized.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #718 on: May 08, 2015, 06:17:42 PM »
Until Groink mans up he should be shunned, shamed and ostracized.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: May 08, 2015, 07:06:41 PM »
This is beyond a meltdown. We're getting into nervous breakdown territory.

Nobody likes you here. You're a snarky, arrogant, conceited little punk that is now in his mid twenties and still being supported by his mommy. Yet you presume to lecture us adults about life. Your life is about getting stoned, trying to spread your demon seed, and resisting the urge to kill yourself. It won't be long before you're thirty years old still being supported by your parents with no education or career looking for you next high.

How devastating it must be to find that your hero is a fraud. It's like your whole world has come crashing down. I've never seen such blind devotion, adoration and worship on this board as your little boy love for Groink. You claim he never had meltdowns when it was proven that he has. You claim your hero has never had gimmicks because he believed gimmicks were ruining this board when it was proven the hypocrite has indeed had gimmicks.  How many times has your big, tough, man-crush cried to the mods to delete posts?

Allow me let you in on another verifiable trait. Groink wasn't that smart. When he hit me up for an hgh source I referred him to Nordic (no longer around). Nordic was all business and wanted his directions followed to the letter. Nordic even had a form to fill out to make it easy for his customers to include all the information he needed and allowed some consistency in the process. It was just a simple form with name, addy, shipment info, payment info... but he wanted it in that form to simplify the process. That retard Groink couldn't even complete the form correctly. It was like five lines.I had to literally walk him through it. I had to fill out a sample form so your mentally deficit hero could understand it. I had to practically fill out the form for him!

I've always know he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box but I was really astounded at what a meat head retard he really is.

Another illusion comes crashing down. Another episode of pounding on the key board in tears. Another struggle deciding whether or not your life is worth living.

Boo hoo hoo! Look at you Groink. I know you're reading every word of this. Look at you. A low life thief with no honor out driving drunk and endangering other peoples lives. Look at you. Just a pathetic man in tears. You broke the heart of a delicate, frail, little boy.

What's your stake in this, dude? Why the volumes of vitriol? This is bitter break-up hate, not the justified anger directed toward someone who stole from a decent guy then lied to cover it up.

If every post has to be a foot-high diatribe, why not just focus mainly on that?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #720 on: May 08, 2015, 07:09:49 PM »

fucking awesome :D

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #721 on: May 08, 2015, 07:11:37 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life. They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

<awaits dickhead response from forillagorilla thinking Hulkotron just typed this from scratch>
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #722 on: May 08, 2015, 07:24:12 PM »
<awaits dickhead response from forillagorilla thinking Hulkotron just typed this from scratch>

I will not be taking any guff from the likes of him.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #723 on: May 08, 2015, 07:37:16 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #724 on: May 09, 2015, 02:44:18 PM »
If we don't let this thread die, perhaps Groink will come back.
X