Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104670 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Groink
« Reply #550 on: May 04, 2015, 11:55:28 AM »
what happened with groink?
can somebody give a brief summary of the saga in a couple of sentences?

Walter White gave groink money. Groink is not paying Walter White back.

Groink faked his own death via a car accident.

The end.
X

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: May 04, 2015, 11:59:28 AM »
I havnt seen a cut down like that since this

Such a great seen! Nice to revisit that

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: May 04, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »

The end.

Thanks.

Why did Walter White give groink money?
And did groink faking his own death have to do with paying the money back?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #553 on: May 04, 2015, 12:27:25 PM »
Thanks.

^^^^He "borrowed" the money for bail.
 ::)

^^^^Yes
You`re welcome.   ;)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: May 04, 2015, 12:32:52 PM »
You`re welcome.   ;)

Thanks.

faking one's death to get out of repaying money?  wtf?  how much $ was involved?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #555 on: May 04, 2015, 12:38:44 PM »
You`re welcome.   ;)

Wait, did he really borrow the money for bail?
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #556 on: May 04, 2015, 12:41:30 PM »

The end.

Why did Walter give Groink money?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #557 on: May 04, 2015, 12:43:48 PM »
Why did Walter give Groink money?
TO get girl scout cookies 1200.00 worth of thin mints..

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #558 on: May 04, 2015, 01:43:02 PM »
Thanks.

Start on post #449 (page 18) and go from there.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=571143.425
:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #559 on: May 04, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »
I seriously wish if Groink did show his face here that no one would reply to his threads.  It would eat him alive to see the count stuck at 0.  But sadly it would blow up to a 25 page thread overnight and it would feed Groinks narcissism 

Simple Simon

« Reply #560 on: May 04, 2015, 01:58:56 PM »
I seriously wish if Groink did show his face here that no one would reply to his threads.  It would eat him alive to see the count stuck at 0.  But sadly it would blow up to a 25 page thread overnight and it would feed Groinks narcissism 
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=571496.0

Coming up to 1000 views and not a single fuck given

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #561 on: May 04, 2015, 02:21:56 PM »
It was bullshit. All made up. This is a drug addict who is not right in the head.

Think of all the self serving posts Groink has made over the years. Remember that recent one where some Seka lookalike approach him when he was with his gf. It was under the pretense of him asking advice/opinions about the woman and her motives.

The real reason was to brag about a strange woman approaching him and saying, "You're a beautiful man." All these stories are self-serving, bragging posts and seeking validation on a board that he derives so much of his feelings of self worth -- all while insisting he "doesn't give a fuck" about what people think here.

Groink is, and always will be, just a child. He's a one dimensional oaf whose entire feelings of self worth is centered around his looks. He's getting old and more desperate now. That's why he's turned it up and brags about being in the best shape of his life and posts pics at every opportunity. He's become this board's male DLB. What's pathetic is that he's fifty years old. A fifty year old MAN and still in front of the bathroom mirror taking selfies and posting it on this board. I'm sure he struts around in his tank top in front of his daughter's friends and fishing for comments from his daughter later that evening. Being the FILF would really make his day.

Groink will be back. He knows things blow over with time. He needs this board. He can't do what he does here in real life. At least not to the extent he does here. He does goes through  his day to day life constantly looking at himself and sizing up other men. Always convincing himself that he's better looking and has bigger muscles. Meanwhile he couldn't tell you what century the War Between the States took place, who his congressman is, of what the three branches of government are. Hell, I'm sure he even uses his fingers to count and needs a calculator if he has to "carry the one".

He's really the typical bodybuilding meat head who women, like his current one, grows weary of. Sure woman are attracted to big strong men but when they find out they are smarter, more informed, less vain, and more ambitious to this dullard the "magic" quickly wanes. Especially when they realize he routinely wets his bed.

Solid Post of the Year contender.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #562 on: May 04, 2015, 02:37:41 PM »
Another Getbig faked death thread. How many does that now make!? Like Gogol's Dead Souls around here.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #563 on: May 04, 2015, 02:39:17 PM »
To comment on pellius's post, groink was always open about his self worship, he always encouraged me to be the same instead of being a depressed loser. To me groink always seemed like a man with large vocabulary and could take part in any topic, and usually left the conversation when he sees no more challenge in it.

The selfie's and brags were always a little joke to remind us how vain we all are as a matter of fact, and to entertain, but they are logically correct as far as groink goes, that he is awesome, so what can you say. I also don't think that he cares what another 50 year old who has leather skin due to years of solarium and taking sun has to say about him. Seriously pellius, your skin looks like it's about to boil and just because you want your awkward looking muscularity come up more with dark skin. Isn't that self loathing? Yes it is  ;D

Didn't groink have some degree in art? That he can draw and shit? I remember few years back in some thread the topic came up, he mentioned it and showed some of his work and it looked really good, but he didn't want to talk about it too much, just wanted to us know that he has skills in many things but doesn't need to go in depth with it.

I mean it's not that serious. The car crash thing was funny coming from him and he hasn't lost any getbig credibility.

Just to be fair here.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: May 04, 2015, 02:41:01 PM »
The getbig mods was afraid of Groink. They let him do anything he wanted to do.

Simple Simon

« Reply #565 on: May 04, 2015, 02:43:24 PM »
To comment on pellius's post, groink was always open about his self worship, he always encouraged me to be the same instead of being a depressed loser. To me groink always seemed like a man with large vocabulary and could take part in any topic, and usually left the conversation when he sees no more challenge in it.

The selfie's and brags were always a little joke to remind us how vain we all are as a matter of fact, and to entertain, but they are logically correct as far as groink goes, that he is awesome, so what can you say. I also don't think that he cares what another 50 year old who has leather skin due to years of solarium and taking sun has to say about him. Seriously pellius, your skin looks like it's about to boil and just because you want your awkward looking muscularity come up more with dark skin. Isn't that self loathing? Yes it is  ;D

Didn't groink have some degree in art? That he can draw and shit? I remember few years back in some thread the topic came up, he mentioned it and showed some of his work and it looked really good, but he didn't want to talk about it too much, just wanted to us know that he has skills in many things but doesn't need to go in depth with it.

I mean it's not that serious. The car crash thing was funny coming from him and he hasn't lost any getbig credibility.

Just to be fair here.
Your comments have been noted.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: May 04, 2015, 02:46:08 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #567 on: May 04, 2015, 02:47:29 PM »

Just to be fair here.

You are the gayest queer on this site. I'm in awe of what I just read.  How long have you been Groink's cumdumpster? You should be ashamed of yourself. Hide your face in shame.

Simple Simon

« Reply #568 on: May 04, 2015, 02:50:58 PM »
You are the gayest queer on this site. I'm in awe of what I just read.  How long have you been Groink's cumdumpster? You should be ashamed of yourself. Hide your face in shame.

Its buried in Groinks pillow as we speak.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: May 04, 2015, 02:52:14 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #570 on: May 04, 2015, 07:31:03 PM »
groink is a funny guy and his fake death was the funniest getbig has ever had

i hope he comes back

E
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #571 on: May 04, 2015, 07:37:53 PM »

Just to be fair here.

Seems like you forgot that part about him stealing money from Walter White and not paying back, little emo boy.
X

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #572 on: May 04, 2015, 07:47:06 PM »
Pellius really charging back up the Getbig pecking order after the whole gh15 debacle.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #573 on: May 04, 2015, 07:49:34 PM »
Pellius really charging back up the Getbig pecking order after the whole gh15 debacle.
He's an elf...doesn't take much to rise above that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #574 on: May 04, 2015, 07:51:58 PM »
He's an elf...doesn't take much to rise above that.

At best he looks like he swallowed a sea turtle but not much like an elf.

All shitting aside, seems like a good guy.