Author Topic: Captian picture, Robert DeNiro  (Read 9292 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Captian picture, Robert DeNiro
« on: April 28, 2015, 11:03:31 PM »
Giving zack efron a thumbs up today.  :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Captian picture, Robert DeNiro
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 11:08:01 PM »

"nice and firm, nearly puckered up as tight as Groinks asshole currently"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:59 PM »
WTF?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 11:16:43 PM »
reminds me of those white knight types, always dick punching each other. 

I bet blake griffin feels like he has a spur shoved up his ass right now.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 11:17:29 PM »

Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.” From “Goodfellas”

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 11:17:31 PM »
WTF?  ???

While people mess around like this don't ask me why but in the navy no matter where I went or what ship I was on white guys would do gay shit for fun. With out fail every time the blacks would get anger and say they don't play that gay shit and if you mess with them they will whoop your ass. It's almost universal

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 11:18:58 PM »
Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.” From “Goodfellas”

Beat line in a movie.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 11:30:11 PM »
While people mess around like this don't ask me why but in the navy no matter where I went or what ship I was on white guys would do gay shit for fun. With out fail every time the blacks would get anger and say they don't play that gay shit and if you mess with them they will whoop your ass. It's almost universal

Same way in the Air Force.  I don't play that gay shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 11:35:48 PM »

So, are you saying this is just boys being boys? I'm inclined to agree, but were does it cross the line and become gay?

When I was in high school there was this guy who had an enormous cock. He'd invite an audience when he went to the urinal to take a leak so he could show off his special feat, peeing in two directions at once. He was also one mean guy. No one you'd want to mess with. People are funny.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 11:43:32 PM »
So, are you saying this is just boys being boys? I'm inclined to agree, but were does it cross the line and become gay?

When I was in high school there was this guy who had an enormous cock. He'd invite an audience when he went to the urinal to take a leak so he could show off his special feat, peeing in two directions at once. He was also one mean guy. No one you'd want to mess with. People are funny.

Haha I guess it's gay when you cries a personal like?  We had a guy like that. It looked like he had a monster can in his pants. So what we would do to the new guys would be to show the the "ddrt" snake.  The ddrt was basically this big table that would light up and it had a light under it that would nice with the ships direction and you would put a big sheet of paper over it and track ships movement. Anyways we would tell the guys to check out the "snake" in side that makes it run. They would look and be staring at a huge dick. It would take a min for them to realize what they where looking at     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 11:44:03 PM »
Not as gay as faking physical disability when in fact you have a mental disability.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 11:45:48 PM »
Not as gay as faking physical disability when in fact you have a mental disability.

Nope that's documebted to.. You got me my torn pec and blown out knee was all fake. I even faked X-rays abd got them to perform surgery.. I'm that good

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 11:46:48 PM »
Nope that's documebted to.. You got me my torn pec and blown out knee was all fake. I even faked X-rays abd got them to perform surgery.. I'm that good
Torn Pec. LOLOLOLOL

Blown Knee. LOLOLOL

You never even got off the ship.  Loser.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2015, 11:49:25 PM »
Torn Pec. LOLOLOLOL

Blown Knee. LOLOLOL

You never even got off the ship.  Loser.

How did you know.. Every person in the navy who serves on ships are losers..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2015, 11:50:43 PM »
No, just the ones who trip and run into file cabinets and claim serious injury.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 11:57:53 PM »

Ignore the naysayers. They likely never spent time in the military. They have no idea what they are talking about. It's not like you can fake an injury that permanently disables you, whether it is a partial disability or full on disability, it is life changing. I suppose some people think t Sgt. Noah Galloway, who is on Dancing with the Stars this season and who has one arm and one leg as a result of an encounter with IED in Iraq is no longer disabled in some peoples' eyes since he can dance. How would they know what combat is like, they barely ever leave their mom's basement.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 11:59:31 PM »
Adam, at least he served.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 12:02:26 AM »
Adam, at least he served.

Thanks wiggs 9 years.. Blow my knee out running up those step ass stairs while on deployment. We had one guy completely fuck himself and his knee cap was on the side of his leg from tripping down them. We had another guy die because he leaned up against the wall and 400hz at shorted out on it and no one new. The ship was fucking dangerous. Tight quarters electric me cables everywhere. It sucked

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 12:04:18 AM »
Thanks wiggs 9 years.. Blow my knee out running up those step ass stairs while on deployment. We had one guy completely fuck himself and his knee cap was on the side of his leg from tripping down them. We had another guy die because he leaned up against the wall and 400hz at shorted out on it and no one new. The ship was fucking dangerous. Tight quarters electric me cables everywhere. It sucked

10 years 5 months here bro. I'm a disabled vet as well.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 12:05:34 AM »
This is what got me. Running up it during a emergency drill in rough seas

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 12:06:34 AM »
10 years 5 months here bro. I'm a disabled vet as well.

Outstanding man thank you for your service man. I hope the va is better out by you then here lol. They're pretty bad lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 12:09:16 AM »
Outstanding man thank you for your service man. I hope the va is better out by you then here lol. They're pretty bad lol

Thank you for your service as well. Actually, I have no complaints.  I'm lucky though in regards to that.  Not too many vets here in Nevada compared to other places.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2015, 12:10:29 AM »
Ignore the naysayers. They likely never spent time in the military. They have no idea what they are talking about. It's not like you can fake an injury that permanently disables you, whether it is a partial disability or full on disability, it is life changing. I suppose some people think t Sgt. Noah Galloway, who is on Dancing with the Stars this season and who has one arm and one leg as a result of an encounter with IED in Iraq is no longer disabled in some peoples' eyes since he can dance. How would they know what combat is like, they barely ever leave their mom's basement.

Lol, the guy is competing in bodybuilding shows, hardly disabled.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2015, 12:19:10 AM »

I'll explain this like I did for ta. It's not SS disability. It's disbikity compensation. Meaning they pay me for injuries I had durning my time in the navy.  Like my range of motion is decreased in my right and left arm, I walk with a slight limp. I get swelling in my knee all the time. I'll never be able to lift legs like I use to again  I'm going to get complications from my knee later in life. So since the navy did it to (as if I wasn't in the navy I would have never busted my knee) they pay you abd treat you for it.. Loss of hearing, loss of eye sight. Any mental issues all are taking in to account. I had a very stressful job. I took medication for it. That's a disability the mental illness part.   It doesnt mean I told them I can't walk and I'm faking somthing.  This is very common with any vet. 3.5 million have disability. That does not me they are disabiled to a point they can not work. Some are and they get a code saying they are to messed up tj work but that very rare

SS disability is when you are paid because you can not work do to an injury.

I have a job and go to school full time. I'm not "faking" anything

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2015, 12:19:25 AM »

Really? And do you have a medical degree? How would you know who is disabled and who isn't? I have a bum knee, severe sciatica and I am 70 years old and yet I still lift. I've seen pictures of competition bodybuilders who are missing limbs like the one attached.