Author Topic: New to steroids - Winstrol & Dianobol???  (Read 1770 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
New to steroids - Winstrol & Dianobol???
« on: April 29, 2015, 03:49:24 PM »
Hi guys, sorry if this is a repeat.

Basically, i have severe back & joint issues but im training around it as best i can. A lad at work has offered me Winstrol & Dianobol as he thinks it will somehow help me, and tells me its ideal for a first time user. As i genuinely have NO idea about steroids what is the consensus?

What amount should i consider taking & how long for, if at all? He has injectables & orals.

Thanks.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: New to steroids - Winstrol & Dianobol???
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 04:33:59 PM »
What is the injury?
A bit of test should be plenty. Orals are not the kindest drugs for joints

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 06:44:21 PM »
What is the injury?
A bit of test should be plenty. Orals are not the kindest drugs for joints

Also if you add back pumps to the already hurting back might be too much to handle... Test is best

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 12:03:56 AM »
this guy obviously has zero clue, he cant even spell dianabol and youre telling him to inject testosterone.

only on getbig  ::)

@ OP
steroids do not help any kind of serious injuries except muscle wasting or anemia.
winstrol wrecks your connective tissue including joints and tendons and will most likely cause MORE problems and a DELAYED recovery from BACK AND JOINT ISSUES

come on, what the fuck. do some reading

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 01:22:46 AM »
He juices, i dont. I have never so much as taken an interest in steroids so apologies for even mis-spelling Dianabol. I dont generally take someone on their recommendation/opinion without looking into things and if theres one thing this site is good for its full of people that know their shit when it comes to an array of subjects.

That last post alone has convinced me its a no go for me. Thankyou for the input.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2015, 04:46:03 AM »
He juices, i dont. I have never so much as taken an interest in steroids so apologies for even mis-spelling Dianabol. I dont generally take someone on their recommendation/opinion without looking into things and if theres one thing this site is good for its full of people that know their shit when it comes to an array of subjects.

That last post alone has convinced me its a no go for me. Thankyou for the input.

heal up naturally and train around your Injury the best you can...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 08:17:01 AM »

no offense meant with the dianabol thing. that was directed at the others, not you ;)
if you really want to SPEED UP RECOVERY (and not looking for size or whatever) look into growth hormone (very costly) or BPC or TP400 (or whatever the name was)...  there are a couple healing peptides that can speed up recovery, also many logs on steroid forums, do a little googling. but steroids are clearly the wrong choice here

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 11:57:49 PM »
adequan and alflutop has helped some. Not a steroid though and better off that way.
?