Author Topic: Question for Melvin Goodrum  (Read 21995 times)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: Question for Melvin Goodrum
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2015, 11:22:33 PM »
still no progress pics.

Vince, not asking much here. You're starting off from such a sorry ass shape/condition, the least bit of effort should make a difference.

If you can't even prove that, why do they bother have you as a rep?

I doubt if he's officially connected to their business in any way. They throw a bone to him here & there & Melvin Goodrum does their bidding online.

This way if he does something stupid, which is bound to happen, they can just say that he's never had anything to do with them & discard him like a soiled prophylactic.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2015, 11:25:18 PM »
I doubt if he's officially connected to their business in any way. They throw a bone to him here & there & Melvin Goodrum does their bidding online.

This way if he does something stupid, which is bound to happen, they can just say that he's never had anything to do with them & discard him like a soiled prophylactic.

Not a bad cover up...

?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2015, 03:10:37 AM »
Not a bad cover up...

Regardless of what people may say, Aaron & PJ are brighter than the average bear & are clearly doing something right.

Now, I know the who exotic car thing was just a lease in disguise & the the way they flaunt their so called wealth & success is sheer promotion. However, it works on the newbie BB who is their target market. So good for them.

This is why they know how to manipulate Melvin Goodrum. Throw him a bone & send him into the forums for promotion, damage control & announcements.

Let him make an ass out of himself as a lone wolf & as soon as he's worn out his welcome, they stop taking his calls & discard him like a used pizza box fished out of a dumpster by Melvin.

You know, an empty pizza box is still choke full of cheese & cheese remnants that are a golden source of protein, & being frugal doesn't mean having to skimp on some of that sweet sweet dairy goodness in one's diet.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2015, 03:50:40 AM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2015, 07:50:29 AM »
Vince Goodrum gave me a reply and I think he's ok.
I'm not sure what Vince isworth , but I still think he struggles to get by, like most getbiggers.

One thing is clear when it comes to Goodrum.
He wants to be known and respected within the "fitness industry".
In my opinion, he never will ,if he continues with his current approach and attitude.
Far better for him to have fun and simply do the best he can.

But then again, what do I know?
I'm just a 56 yr old "never was" in bodybuilding , saving up for a 2nd pair of pants. ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2015, 07:54:03 AM »
Vince Goodrum gave me a reply and I think he's ok.
I'm not sure what Vince isworth , but I still think he struggles to get by, like most getbiggers.

One thing is clear when it comes to Goodrum.
He wants to be known and respected within the "fitness industry".
In my opinion, he never will ,if he continues with his current approach and attitude.
Far better for him to have fun and simply do the best he can.

But then again, what do I know?
I'm just a 56 yr old "never was" in bodybuilding , saving up for a 2nd pair of pants. ;D

As I see it, what is stopping Goodrum for achieving his business goals is mostly his delusions of grandeur. He has unrealistic ideas about what is and is not possible in the business world. It should be mentioned in this context that his view of his own body is antagonistic to how his physique is viewed by other people.

His biggest success in life is probably the attention he gets on this message board, for good and worse. Much better than the attention he gets from the local Walmart manager when he is not fast enough to stock the shelves with dog food.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2015, 08:20:28 AM »
There is something about Vince , I like.
BUT ,I do believe he can be his own worst enemy.

Again, I just think the guy wants some basic respect from the "fitness industry" and related forums.
He gets trashed enough on these forums so I'm not going to pile on.

Maybe, I'll meet ol' Goodrum at an expo someday..

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2015, 09:56:54 AM »
There is something about Vince , I like.
BUT ,I do believe he can be his own worst enemy.

Again, I just think the guy wants some basic respect from the "fitness industry" and related forums.
He gets trashed enough on these forums so I'm not going to pile on.

Maybe, I'll meet ol' Goodrum at an expo someday..

I'm not saying this to be cruel, but I whole heatedly believe that Melvin Goodrum is borderline mentally retarded & cannot fully grasps concepts that mere mortals take for granted.

Only a mentally challenged individual would act the way that he does for over a decade with no end in sight.

This explains the constant business & personal failures, lack of education, nothing but dead end menial low paying jobs etc.

One would feel sorry for his lack of cognitive prowess, but he just acts like a total ass & lies so damn much about things that a 5 year old wouldn't even contemplate, that you can't. You just can't!!!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2015, 12:43:18 PM »
As I see it, what is stopping Goodrum for achieving his business goals is mostly his delusions of grandeur. He has unrealistic ideas about what is and is not possible in the business world. It should be mentioned in this context that his view of his own body is antagonistic to how his physique is viewed by other people.

His biggest success in life is probably the attention he gets on this message board, for good and worse. Much better than the attention he gets from the local Walmart manager when he is not fast enough to stock the shelves with dog food.

In plain language, he's a fucking idiot.

I bet you he actually BELIEVES that he's getting 200k when he turns 40. There's no doubt in his mind that it's  happening.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2015, 02:16:06 PM »

I bet you he actually BELIEVES that he's getting 200k when he turns 40. There's no doubt in his mind that it's  happening.

He still hasn't answered as to why & how he would be getting such a sizable sum of money.

I guess he's too busy counting his reserve of gold & platinum of micro ounce at a time.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2015, 02:17:40 PM »

;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2015, 02:28:28 PM »
Remember when he was convinced that RX Muscle's forum would fail and that he's perfectly positioned with his hive of scum of a site to pick up the traffic from the fallout? I guarantee you he would still believe that well into his 50s. Him and his 2 alter egos posting there.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2015, 02:31:57 PM »
Remember when he was convinced that RX Muscle's forum would fail and that he's perfectly positioned with his hive of scum of a site to pick up the traffic from the fallout? I guarantee you he would still believe that well into his 50s. Him and his 2 alter egos posting there.

From his LinkedIn profile. Just search for Melvin Goodrum:

President
Caliber Fitness Solutions
January 2001 – Present (14 years 5 months)Sylva, NC

Caliber Fitness Solutions is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist. We provide affordable health and fitness solutions to unfavorable medical treatments and procedures. We accomplish this by stocking the highest quality vitamins and supplements. Our vitamins are produced at pharmaceutical grade and are made without using preservatives like sugar, salt, starch, wheat, or corn and you'll never find any artificial flavoring or coloring in our products making it the essential choice for people who have high blood pressure or allergic reactions to chemicals. We also carry a line of easy to use training equipment and systems around. Each system comes with a full nutritional support package which will facilitate you to achieving your desired goals. Don't resort to dangerous drugs, life-threatening procedures, or costly prescription drugs. If you have a health or fitness problem then we are the solution!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2015, 02:38:03 PM »
Haha.

Remember when he was going to host a business seminar despite having to work menial jobs due to him failing at business consistently for over a decade. He still believes it's going to happen  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2015, 02:54:55 PM »

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2015, 10:02:35 PM »
Caliber Fitness Solutions is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist. We provide affordable health and fitness solutions to unfavorable medical treatments and procedures. We accomplish this by stocking the highest quality vitamins and supplements. Our vitamins are produced at pharmaceutical grade and are made without using preservatives like sugar, salt, starch, wheat, or corn and you'll never find any artificial flavoring or coloring in our products making it the essential choice for people who have high blood pressure or allergic reactions to chemicals. We also carry a line of easy to use training equipment and systems around. Each system comes with a full nutritional support package which will facilitate you to achieving your desired goals. Don't resort to dangerous drugs, life-threatening procedures, or costly prescription drugs. If you have a health or fitness problem then we are the solution!

Somewhere, an elementary school English teacher is rolling in his grave.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2015, 11:40:36 PM »
He is the kid at school who made up fanciful stories......he just never stopped doing it.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2015, 10:56:18 AM »

Howard, I don't struggle to pay bills.  I'm very frugal with my money and have a lot saved up for the future along with gold and platinum.  In addition, I'll have a 200k annuity available when I turn 40 which is in a year and a half. 

So while I'm not driving Ferrari's and eating Waygu Beef like Aaron or PJ, I'm not even close to being homeless nor do I live paycheck to paycheck

I hope you were very careful when you bought that annuity - very few of them are structured in such a way that withdrawals are allowed by the IRS before age 59.5 without large penalties. And those that do allow for withdrawals at 40 without penalty are going to pay relatively low interest - something along the lines of ~ 2% last I checked. So you'll probably gross somewhere around $4-5k a year.

You would have been better off buying muni bonds - you'd get tax free interest payments without the large annual fees annuities charge. Usually much higher rates than ~ 2% as well.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »
I hope you were very careful when you bought that annuity - very few of them are structured in such a way that withdrawals are allowed by the IRS before age 59.5 without large penalties. And those that do allow for withdrawals at 40 without penalty are going to pay relatively low interest - something along the lines of ~ 2% last I checked. So you'll probably gross somewhere around $4-5k a year.

You would have been better off buying muni bonds - you'd get tax free interest payments without the large annual fees annuities charge. Usually much higher rates than ~ 2% as well.

You don't tell Goodrum, Goodrum tells YOU.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2015, 01:19:04 PM »
You don't tell Goodrum, Goodrum tells YOU.

In North Carolina, bee pollinate you.

In North Carolina, trailer lives in you.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2015, 04:56:59 PM »

LOL

This would be useful, pertinent information if Vince had actually purchased an annuity.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2015, 05:21:24 PM »
LOL

This would be useful, pertinent information if Vince had actually purchased an annuity.

So you mean that he doesn't own any gold or platinum either?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Did he ever say in which franchises he invested in to make this alleged 10k?

Last night we found out that ITT where he supposedly gained his Electrical Engineering degree from is nothing but a front for thieves with warnings posted all over the internet.

Ashworth College where he gained another 'degree' from, 2 degrees actually, sits on a server somewhere. I've also had a look at they don't offer degrees in what he claimed he studied. Also couldn't find any evidence that they offered a 'Health and Fitness' degree either.

So with a fake 'engineering' degree he proceeded to work for Lockheed Martin?

I'm starting to realize what's wrong with Vince. In his head he lives his live exactly how he wished it was, ignoring the reality of living unemployed in a trailer sucking Smegel's cock for survival. Because the internet is not 'real', he brings that fantasies onto it. In his head he worked for Lockheed, on Getbig he worked for Lockheed. In reality he stacks the cat food shelf at Aldi.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2015, 06:10:34 PM »
What have we learned about Goodrum in the recent threads? No matter what the topic is the threads always end up lampooning hapless Vince G CSN MFT. He hasn't completed any formal education at an accredited college or university since high school. Instead of earning proper qualifications he figures natural ability is more important so acquires whatever he needs from online sources. Naturally he picks the cheapest deals he can find. For some obscure reason he isn't able to hold a job for long so has to look elsewhere for an income. Many years ago he decided that bodybuilding and fitness was a cinch so he made a career choice in the industry. He started internet businesses thinking this was easy money. He didn't even need to carry stock. What could be easier? Over the years Melvin was exposed to be a guy with an average physique, limited knowledge about training, and a poor reputation for honesty and integrity. He started a forum on his site in the past and I think 3 people joined including me. I was surprised that others didn't join because that could have been fun. Nope, everyone stayed away. His current forum is more or less dead as well. He copied Derek Anthony and had his own radio show. He never interviewed anyone so it was a boring monologue and eventually he abandoned that enterprise. Some years ago he decided to be the wife in a same sex relationship. That ended not too many months ago.

We all make decisions and in the end we get what we deserve and we deserve what we get. If you lie and exaggerate over and over then who is going to believe what you say in your business? It will be perceived as bullshit. Melvin has painted himself in a corner and I doubt he will find a way out. He will get more of the same in the future. Most people in his situation would be depressed and desperate. Not internet legend, Vince Goodrum! He bounces back and disregards all the cat calls that would humiliate anyone else. He isn't a legend for anything positive except his ability to take all the shit thrown his way. The dude obviously has no shame. He boasted of having an IQ of 131. His sorry life so far suggests this is also an exaggerated number. He claimed he had earned a PhD degree. In truth it was an honorary $20 piece of paper from the Universal Life Church! Goodrum is all hype and no substance. How he manages to keep his head high on Getbig is a thing to marvel. Cool Hand Luke said that sometimes having nothing is a real cool hand. Unfortunately, that can't be said for Goodrum.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2015, 07:05:47 PM »
Did he ever say in which franchises he invested in to make this alleged 10k?

Last night we found out that ITT where he supposedly gained his Electrical Engineering degree from is nothing but a front for thieves with warnings posted all over the internet.

Ashworth College where he gained another 'degree' from, 2 degrees actually, sits on a server somewhere. I've also had a look at they don't offer degrees in what he claimed he studied. Also couldn't find any evidence that they offered a 'Health and Fitness' degree either.

So with a fake 'engineering' degree he proceeded to work for Lockheed Martin?

I'm starting to realize what's wrong with Vince. In his head he lives his live exactly how he wished it was, ignoring the reality of living unemployed in a trailer sucking Smegel's cock for survival. Because the internet is not 'real', he brings that fantasies onto it. In his head he worked for Lockheed, on Getbig he worked for Lockheed. In reality he stacks the cat food shelf at Aldi.

Everyone asked for the name of the franchises & what stocks he traded to net 10k & he just ran off the board & never returned.

I mean, what franchises can you possibly buy for 10k & have money left over to also buy land in TX?

Melvin Goodrum has NO education, probably not even a high school diploma. All of his degrees are bought off the net or faked & that's why he can never find employment in those fields.