Author Topic: 240 is black  (Read 6191 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
240 is black
« on: May 03, 2015, 07:16:06 AM »
A plainclothes police officer suffered a gunshot wound to the head by a man who fired into his unmarked police car Saturday in Queens, New York Police Department officials said.

The suspected gunman, whom police identified as Demitrius Blackwell, was apprehended after an intensive 90-minute search of the neighborhood.

The wounded officer, Brian Moore, 25, was taken to Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and rushed into surgery. He was said to be in critical, but stable condition, according to police sources

The shooting occurred at about 6:15 p.m. when Moore and his partner, Officer Erik Jansen, approached a "person of interest" near the intersection of 212th Street and 104th Road in the Queens Village neighborhood, investigators said.

Police Commissioner William Bratton said during a news conference that the man the officers approached was "adjusting an object in his waistband." He then turned and fired several times into the unmarked car, he said.

Only Moore was struck by gunfire. Neither officer had time to return fire as the gunman fled on foot, Bratton said. Jansen immediately radioed for assistance, he said.
Bet you're celebrating today aren't you? How dare they accost this fine young gentleman for simply adjusting his waistband!! They had absolutely no reason to approach this fine upstanding citizen!! Fuck the Po-Po!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: 240 is black
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 07:27:39 AM »
Bet you're celebrating today aren't you? How dare they accost this fine young gentleman for simply adjusting his waistband!! They had absolutely no reason to approach this fine upstanding citizen!! Fuck the Po-Po!!

Your head is shaped like a football. Why is that?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 07:29:22 AM »

Aerodynamics for the missionary position.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 07:29:58 AM »
Why don't you come up and check it out for yourself? You're not too far away. :)
I'll teach you how to do this thing called "lifting weights".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 07:34:03 AM »
 ::)  Rather racist statement, isn't it.  And stupid, too....as 240 has posted many pics here.  Doesn't appear to be black....

I wonder if the cops came across a white man, or a black man wearing an expensive suit "adjusting his pants," if they would have stopped and harassed him.  I'm kind of doubting so.....

I don't think anyone celebrates another person getting shot.....that is, of course, it's a "perp" getting capped.  Then, it's another "not going to college" statement.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 07:41:28 AM »
::)  Rather racist statement, isn't it.  And stupid, too....as 240 has posted many pics here.  Doesn't appear to be black....

I wonder if the cops came across a white man, or a black man wearing an expensive suit "adjusting his pants," if they would have stopped and harassed him.  I'm kind of doubting so.....

I don't think anyone celebrates another person getting shot.....that is, of course, it's a "perp" getting capped.  Then, it's another "not going to college" statement.
Sounds like you love the cock need a tissue.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 07:48:49 AM »
if a dude is fumbling with a gun in his pants, I want the police to pull their weapons, point at the bad guy, and order him to freeze, drop the weapon, etc.

Any legally concealed weapon certainly doesn't require "adjusting", particularly the kind described here.  Any person that produces a weapon toward cops is about to be deservedly shot.

I dislike when police will stop, search, arrest a person WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE.   Fumbling with a gun in a waistband is CERTAINLY probable cause.  IMO, that's the big thing with this Freddie case.  The man did not given them any probable cause.  Seeing cops and running isn't actually probable cause to stop, search, arrest a person if they haven't done any crime.  Now, if freddie had a big glock-shaped waistband object he was adjusting, then o yeah, that's probable cause. 

this random "stop and frisk" thing isn't legal - UNLESS they have a big bulge gun adjustment, in which case oh yeah, search them and book them if gun isn't legal.  I support law enforcement - but I want bad cops and bad guys together in prison.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 07:52:00 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 07:52:58 AM »
I always look toward 240 for the truth when it comes to news events.
X

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 07:53:25 AM »
240 trying to dodge the question of his black heritage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 07:56:32 AM »
The protesters should have been firehosed, minute one.

"You made your point.  Go home by 7pm.  We'll have the trucks ready by then".

The absolute lawlessness we saw - the burning of the CVS - that was ALLOWED and I called it out then - completely unacceptable.  Police in ferguson did that too - they let the protesters have the upper hand on Day #1, in order to gain public sympathy.  Nonsense - you firehose those fuckkers immediately, that's what I'd do.

I have a great dislike for criminals - bad cops and bad civilians.
I have a great respect for good guys/gals - good cops, and good citizens.

240 = irish, hungaran and german

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 08:08:16 AM »
if a dude is fumbling with a gun in his pants, I want the police to pull their weapons, point at the bad guy, and order him to freeze, drop the weapon, etc.

Any legally concealed weapon certainly doesn't require "adjusting", particularly the kind described here.  Any person that produces a weapon toward cops is about to be deservedly shot.

I dislike when police will stop, search, arrest a person WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE.   Fumbling with a gun in a waistband is CERTAINLY probable cause.  IMO, that's the big thing with this Freddie case.  The man did not given them any probable cause.  Seeing cops and running isn't actually probable cause to stop, search, arrest a person if they haven't done any crime.  Now, if freddie had a big glock-shaped waistband object he was adjusting, then o yeah, that's probable cause. 

this random "stop and frisk" thing isn't legal - UNLESS they have a big bulge gun adjustment, in which case oh yeah, search them and book them if gun isn't legal.  I support law enforcement - but I want bad cops and bad guys together in prison.
They didn't know it was a gun, how do they know he was just pulling up his saggy pants? What gives them the right to stop and harrass someone pulling up his own pants? What if you were pulling up your pants and the cops thought you were suspicious? How would you feel being harrassed for having to adjust your pants? Sounds to me like they were stereotyping this fine upstanding citizen and their racial prejudice got the better of them and they decided to stop him and harrass and intimidate him.
Totally illegal to stop and harrass someone for adjusting his pants, next they'll be stopping and harrassing people for running away! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 08:34:17 AM »
Why don't you come up and check it out for yourself? You're not too far away. :)
I'll teach you how to do this thing called "lifting weights".

I thought he was like Louisiana or something

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 09:27:43 AM »
Wait you don't think someons run nig from the cops when they just see one isn't suspicious and deserves investigation? Seems like common sense that if you run something's wrong and don't give me that he was sacred bs story he's been arrested 19 TIMES.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 09:35:57 AM »
whether you got saggy pants or saggy tits you deserve to be shot

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 09:38:10 AM »
Wait you don't think someons run nig from the cops when they just see one isn't suspicious and deserves investigation? Seems like common sense that if you run something's wrong and don't give me that he was sacred bs story he's been arrested 19 TIMES.

If you don't like the fact a person can "make eye contact" with a cop then decide to trot out of there, then you should change the law.

In 2015, you're allowed to see police in an area and keep walking, or running.  Now, if you have a bulge, if you smell like weed, if you're dragging a bullet-riddled baby carriage, then the cop can decide it's met the burden for probable cause.  In this case, the cops said it was eye contact, followed by the dude decided to start running.

That's legal.  You can argue the common sense of it, the morality of it, whatever you would like.  But if you want to argue the LAW, just stop now, cause tha'ts the law.  In the USA, cops need probable cause to stop and search a person, and "running" or walking or just looking shady isn't probable cause in the USA.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 09:42:05 AM »
have a bulge  ???

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 09:51:11 AM »
240 defending a thug criminal who feels the need to run like the wind when a cop is around.

Perfectly normal behavior here that would not cause the spidey senses of any cop to go wild.

Listen man, normal people do not do shit like that. HOw is it you don't understand this? It not a broken law, but suspicious and they acted upon the suspicion.

If you were a cop and went home after a shift where a person you KNOW in a criminal, got close to you, made eye contact then ran away and did nothing. Would you feel like you did your job on that day going to bed at night???
?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2015, 10:04:03 AM »
If you don't like the fact a person can "make eye contact" with a cop then decide to trot out of there, then you should change the law.

In 2015, you're allowed to see police in an area and keep walking, or running.  Now, if you have a bulge, if you smell like weed, if you're dragging a bullet-riddled baby carriage, then the cop can decide it's met the burden for probable cause.  In this case, the cops said it was eye contact, followed by the dude decided to start running.

That's legal.  You can argue the common sense of it, the morality of it, whatever you would like.  But if you want to argue the LAW, just stop now, cause tha'ts the law.  In the USA, cops need probable cause to stop and search a person, and "running" or walking or just looking shady isn't probable cause in the USA.
Bullshit. Looking shady is all the probable cause they need to stop you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »

That is a Constitutionally dubious statement.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2015, 10:19:32 AM »
cops you for anything, common man, never been to a club? theyll stop you if youre too happy, too sad, too drunk whatever

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2015, 10:25:42 AM »

Actually it is the law

"Fleeing from police is not, by itself, illegal in America, and the U.S. Supreme Court has made clear that in safe neighborhoods, people not suspected of criminal activity can ignore a police officer who approaches them, even to the point of walking away.

But courts have set a different standard for places where street crime is common, ruling that police can chase, stop and frisk people if their location contributes to a suspicion of criminal activity."

If you are in a nice area of town then the % of someone breaking the law is low. If you live in the ghetto it's high. Just common sense facts here. So they can stop you if you look suspicious. Making eye contact and running from the police without being stopped or talk to is suspicious. Period. Normal people don't do that 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 10:44:30 AM »
Says the disabled and mentally retarded moron with Nelson Mandela tattooed on his disfigured body.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2015, 10:45:24 AM »

Its called a Terry Stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2015, 11:33:24 AM »
Sounds like you love the cock need a tissue.

That's what the EMT said when he arrived at the scene......