Author Topic: Sublingual hcg just as good?  (Read 1298 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sublingual hcg just as good?
« on: May 03, 2015, 08:14:39 AM »
It's at hrt clinics.   Thought it didn't absorb sublingually?
you are gay.

beverast

• Getbig III
Re: Sublingual hcg just as good?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 09:06:41 AM »
Dunno, hCG should be a peptide hormone (i.e. a chain of amino acids) and those have a bad to non existing track record of working when taken orally, as your gut will split up everything larger than di-peptides. I don't know if sublingual makes a difference here (entering the blood stream directly by diffusing through the membrane below your tongue), but I doubt it.

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 01:07:23 AM »
Hey there,  I'm new here.  I read your question regarding sublingual hcg. I have done some reading regarding this exact point.  The information came from research surrounding the hcg  diet. There's research between effectiveness of injecting hcg verses sublingual ingestion. I will try and find the name of the doctor who did this research. The bottom line was sublingual ingestion works BUT  the following points were important 1) need to take double the required dosage sublingually 2) DO NOT SWALLOW HCG straight away.  You need to keep it in your mouth and gently swish it around in your saliva for a couple minutes to ensure it is taken into the blood stream. If directly swallowed and majority is ingested into the gut. . Nil benefit!
 So now my point  to ensure accurate dosage esp. with anabolics just inject it's like an insulin shot. Not that bad.

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 01:54:11 AM »
Part 2 sublingual ingestion.  So for further reading or research check out founding doctor of hcg usage Dr. Simeon ( injections ) and Dr. Bellucsio  (sublingual ingestion ).  The research does extend around using hcg in fat obese persons. However, it does describe effective administration which is what we're trying to answer here. Just swap out the dosage protocol  (amounts and timing schedule ) with what you need for use with anabolics. Extend reading past Bro science and body building only. Read articles in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition  as well as The Lancet. Further note: I forgot to add that you CANNOT eat or drink ANYTHING 15  minutes prior to and 15 minutes after the sublingual ingestion of hcg. . VERY IMPORTANT.  Plus don't use any homeopathic rubbish (it's fake shit ).

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 02:25:08 AM »
If drinking it worked as good as injecting no one would be pinning it.
Just like winstrol in theory drinking works but in reality very few people are doing it.

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 03:10:20 AM »
Read my post more carefully. .. you DON'T  "drink it" plus what I have written is research evidence based.  These comments confuse the issue. Sublingual ingestion is slowly letting the hcg pass into the blood stream through the soft tissue in the mouth. It is as effective but requires more careful administration technique. Read my post again carefully to understand what i mean.   Again I repeat you don't drink it!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 06:31:40 AM »
If drinking it worked as good as injecting no one would be pinning it.
Just like winstrol in theory drinking works but in reality very few people are doing it.
ummm... winstrol is methylated
it works just as well orally
however nobody wants to drink the fucking winnie solutions MADE FOR INJECTION because benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate are not exactly tasty.

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 02:11:50 AM »
This thread is about injection versus sublingual ingestion of hgc  not a  thread about winny. You are off topic.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 03:32:28 AM »
This thread is about injection versus sublingual ingestion of hgc  not a  thread about winny. You are off topic.
this thread asks for advice too and not shit advice. so you are off topic mister 5 posts.

youll never get as much out of hcg with sublingual administration vs injection
plus its unnecessarily laborious
AND youll never know how much actually gets absorbed.

just stick the needle in your flab and save the hassle.

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2015, 06:13:32 AM »
If you read my post I did state that you need to take a higher dosage. I also stated the procedure required for sublingual ingestion to be effective.  And yes it is more laborious and i also did state clearly that it is better to inject to ensure accurate dosage protocols are adhered to.
My advice is not shit it is factual and backed by extensive research. I also stated where ppl can go to do their own research and make their own opinion.  Don't be so rude.