Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Floyd showing the $100 million check on SportsCenter  (Read 4075 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Guess the race? ::)

8)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
he will need that money to buy clothes he wont wear, houses he wont live in and cars he wont drive.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Still a nig. Still wouldn't want to be him  8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I imagine him being broke at the age of 50. He will go down as one of the all time falls from grace, as well as for his fighting record.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I imagine him being broke at the age of 50. He will go down as one of the all time falls from grace, as well as for his fighting record.

Nope.  He's not one of those guys.  He'll always be able to make money and have money.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

I'm going to go on record and say most of Haymon's, Harvard man, core PBC guys including FMW will be fine later in retirement.    Rocnation sets up retirement, trusts, mutual funds and other stuff for its' athletes.  Haymon is doing much of the same with his investment brokers and backers in the background.  Out with the Arums and Kings and in with the new.  We shall see with Floyd though.

he sent letters to his TMT people.  I believe he will down size the day after his last fight.  Payroll will just be TMT related and boxing club, his bitches and bodyguards.  99% of the hangers will be gone.  That's haymon, not fmw.

not good to wish bad luck on people.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Still a nig. Still wouldn't want to be him  8)

What is a nig?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
the Vegas Airport was having a hard time finding parking spots for all the G5 Jets that flew in for the fight

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Nope.  He's not one of those guys.  He'll always be able to make money and have money.

He's an avid gambler.  Guys like that will end up blowing their cash on a stupid bet, unless he's super lucky and keeps winning.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

G_Thang

• Getbig V
He's an avid gambler.  Guys like that will end up blowing their cash on a stupid bet, unless he's super lucky and keeps winning.

michael jordan is an avid gambler.  you hate for the black man is unreal.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
They could have given him a check for $10 and Floyd "can't read" Mayweather wouldn't have even known

G_Thang

• Getbig V

FMW won and those n#### still didn't know how to act.  Very disappointed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
michael jordan is an avid gambler.  you hate for the black man is unreal.

Yep he is and had to leave the NBA for two years and play baseball from gambling.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
michael jordan is an avid gambler.  you hate for the black man is unreal.

You cannot compare Jordan to Mayweather. Jordan is worth 1 BILLION (the first athlete to ever do this) while Floyd is (reportedly) worth 380 million. The Jordan brand is responsible for approximately 5% of Nike's annual revenue, there is no way any TMT shit is going to sell anywhere close to this. Unless he has some good investments, he will face trouble sustaining his lifestyle after retirement especially with his gambling.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

Haha, not bothered to watch the video but I bet it's safe to say; Anyone surprised?  :-X

LittleJ

• Getbig V

Why do you hate black people?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
I'm going to go on record and say most of Haymon's, Harvard man, core PBC guys including FMW will be fine later in retirement.  
haymon is a businessman not his daddy, hopefully he'll move on to other ventures

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Why do you hate black people?

Funny thing is no where did I even mention race.  yet the blacks are crying racism anytime someone comments on Mayweather.  All I said is that he's a gambler.  I was commenting on his gambling tendencies and never brought race up yet the blacks of getbig start crying racism. 

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Funny thing is no where did I even mention race.  yet the blacks are crying racism anytime someone comments on Mayweather.  All I said is that he's a gambler.  I was commenting on his gambling tendencies and never brought race up yet the blacks of getbig start crying racism. 

It's obvious you hate black people. What is the reason? Seriously

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

Haha, who gives a fuck if anyone cries 'racism'. They can go whine elsewhere. Rioting in Baltimore, rioting in Israel, rioting in South Africa, and that's just today. ANY neighbourhood in the world they infest, eh, live in immediately shoots up in value and become sought after. What's not to love  8)

Simple Simon

G_Thang

• Getbig V
It's obvious you hate black people. What is the reason? Seriously

I already explained his Colombian situation in another thread.  Think about the average b e a n e r, for example, who wished he looked like Canelo.  Elaine is mulatto Colombian who probably has 10% negro but is from a pyramid based society.   In America he may be able to sell himself as white, and one of the luxuries is to fit in by hating blacks.  What did the white Latino officers in Florida say, they were racist to fit in with the whites?  One aspect of Latin culture you don';t have to deal with and should be glad.

my peoples... 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Getbig employee parking