Author Topic: Am I using bunk gear ?  (Read 2229 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Am I using bunk gear ?
« on: May 05, 2015, 05:35:52 AM »
I have been using infiniti test/eq with good results for a few months now, but i recently switched to renvex test E.
The EQ and orals are still the same legit ones. Thing is im noticing a drop in libido as well as energy. My strengh is somewhat the same, its been two injections so far with that Renvex crap, also i dropped my AI dosage without any nipple disconfort which is weird since im extremly sensitive to estro.
The oil does have a strong testosterone smell tho.

How do you tell you test is bunk or not without blood test or chemical analysis ?

Maybe i pin one amp of sust tonight instead of the test E to see if i feel any different ?

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: Am I using bunk gear ?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 06:11:24 AM »
I would go by side effects. Libido and energy is variable. doesn't really much. If you are normally extremely estro-sensitive, and you are now using a lower AI dose where you would expect to get gynoish sides (but you're not getting them currently), you probably have bunk/underdosed stuff. Sad, i though renvex was supposed to be good.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 06:24:51 AM »
I have been using infiniti test/eq with good results for a few months now, but i recently switched to renvex test E.
The EQ and orals are still the same legit ones. Thing is im noticing a drop in libido as well as energy. My strengh is somewhat the same, its been two injections so far with that Renvex crap, also i dropped my AI dosage without any nipple disconfort which is weird since im extremly sensitive to estro.
The oil does have a strong testosterone smell tho.

How do you tell you test is bunk or not without blood test or chemical analysis ?

Maybe i pin one amp of sust tonight instead of the test E to see if i feel any different ?
Two injections of Test E is not exactly a lot to notice if its bunk or not.

I know a couple of lads using Renvex test and they think its fine. I havent used it though.

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 12:19:15 PM »
check your dose of AI, you may need to lower it even more. If your estrogen too low will feel like shit without libido.
also I have to say that a single injection of testosterone pharmaceutical grade I notice the effect on the libido in a few days ...
it can also be that their products are of poor quality indeed ...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 12:27:29 PM »
maybe you just need a week off?
If been more than 12 weeks, I'd say so...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 10:07:21 PM »
my buddy feels the opposite after switching to renvex
he says noble and renvex are the best UGLs he used so far

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 12:44:11 AM »
I have been blasting for 16 weeks maybe im getting burned out after all... Oh well i did my last jab yest, gonna cruise now.

Im going to order some Noble soon, cant wait to try their stuff. Using their Tbol right now and liking it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 02:50:26 AM »
I have been blasting for 16 weeks maybe im getting burned out after all... Oh well i did my last jab yest, gonna cruise now.

Im going to order some Noble soon, cant wait to try their stuff. Using their Tbol right now and liking it.

4 months calls for a break, yup, I was right. (what else is new?...)
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 02:56:44 AM »
my buddy feels the opposite after switching to renvex
he says noble and renvex are the best UGLs he used so far

I used nobels tren and feel it is a bit underdosed

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 03:31:40 AM »
I used nobels tren and feel it is a bit underdosed

nobels dbal is underdosed too...Nobels is on the run for now 2 year, generally the time for a ug lab to decline.
asstropin

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 04:46:28 AM »
Jeez always the same bullshit with UG labs...  :-X
I guess i need to get me some alpha pharma

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 06:06:16 AM »
Jeez always the same bullshit with UG labs...  :-X
I guess i need to get me some alpha pharma

Yes, I usually go with pharma grade test, and alpha pharma for everything else. it might seem more expensive, but considering that most UG is underdosed, the cost per mg is actually the same. Might as well buy quality from the start and save yourself the frustration.

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2015, 07:01:47 PM »
Yes, I usually go with pharma grade test, and alpha pharma for everything else. it might seem more expensive, but considering that most UG is underdosed, the cost per mg is actually the same. Might as well buy quality from the start and save yourself the frustration.

Price isn't an option,  finding better stuff is the issue for some.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 11:25:29 AM »
Bit of a tren novice but I was using AP tren before I ran out, was getting night sweats etc.

Moved onto noble and not getting the same sides...who knows  ???

Where can I get AP tren, seems every source I know is out! (UK)