Author Topic: which injectable steroids ate known to be painless and painfull???  (Read 4558 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
I'm on TRT 200mgs weekly, and want to add so.e thing to it for a 2 month cycle.

I'm thinking about...

test prop
mast prop
tren a
npp
regular deca
oral winstrol

Not all at once of course...Im just considering these compounds in any combination. I'm more looking to cut and have a body recomp. I don't want a lot of pain the next day because I want to crank up the cardio to cut better.

I want to use the ones that are known for less painful shots so I can do cardio. I will be using the labs ZPHC and Alpha Pharm if that helps with advice from your personal experience.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: which injectable steroids ate known to be painless and painfull???
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 11:22:11 PM »

I'm thinking about...

test prop
mast prop
tren a
npp
regular deca
oral winstrol

Not all at once of course...Im just considering these compounds in any combination. I'm more looking to cut and have a body recomp. I don't want a lot of pain the next day because I want to crank up the cardio to cut better.

I want to use the ones that are known for less painful shots so I can do cardio. I will be using the labs ZPHC and Alpha Pharm if that helps with advice from your personal experience.

200 mg a week seems rather high a dose for TRT. My prescription calls for 150 mg per week, but I try to keep it around 100 mg. Even so, I have to go without two weeks before labs, otherwise my total testosterone levels are too high. One time when I didn't prepare they were at 1,300 and got flagged. I was able to convince the doctor that it must have been a fluke.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 12:06:53 AM »

I'm thinking about...

test prop
mast prop
tren a
npp
regular deca
oral winstrol

Id use Oral winstrol check PM.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 02:42:33 AM »
Id use Oral winstrol check PM.

you forgot to mention human grade as all UG is crap, lol...
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 04:44:59 AM »
The pain is usually related to the gear concentration so dont use crazy high dose blends.
Test prop a lot of people cant handle that including me.

If you stick to the basic stuff (npp 100, tren 100, test E 250 etc...) you probably wont have any issues.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 06:07:21 AM »
test prop is known to be painful. the rest depends on your chef

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 06:58:34 AM »
test prop is known to be painful. the rest depends on your chef

Test prop has never been very painfull-IMO. I would say NPP is more painfull or even Tren-A.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 11:05:56 AM »
U should try some t400test blend by cobra take one shot u won't be able to use that part of your body for 2 weeks ;D

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 11:06:39 AM »
Test prop has never been very painfull-IMO. I would say NPP is more painfull or even Tren-A.

Maybe I didn't have a good chef lol. I've used alpha pharma NPP and it is almost painless

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 12:47:55 AM »
Maybe I didn't have a good chef lol. I've used alpha pharma NPP and it is almost painless

were you doing 2cc-3cc shots of it? 1CC is painless but the 2CC(200mg) 3CC (300mg) shots were painfull if you have seen all the AP oils the NPP is def in thicker oil. It's harder tpo draw up and a little more painfull. I like it I just wish it was a tad thinner but it works fine! I wish they made NPP at at least 200mg per ml.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 12:48:23 AM »
you forgot to mention human grade as all UG is crap, lol...

How do you know it's Pharma winstrol or not? You have no idea what I am asking him via PM.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 12:51:20 AM »
nah, test prop is the worst
npp you dont even notice at 100mg/ml... 200mg/ml is crazy pip though... same with tren, however tren always stings for a few hours after injection

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 10:26:40 PM »
I've brought it up a couple times, I'm immune to PIP. Never get it every, test prop? Walk in park. Why I like to inject ED, why not don't hurt better results. No my gear isn't fake it's about the most bomb UGL around. Anyone else immune like this?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 11:33:33 PM »
I've brought it up a couple times, I'm immune to PIP. Never get it every, test prop? Walk in park. Why I like to inject ED, why not don't hurt better results. No my gear isn't fake it's about the most bomb UGL around. Anyone else immune like this?

I'll find out in a few weeks...I ordered some GP test prop. I'm going to inject it eod. I hope it's legit and not bunk.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 11:45:15 PM »
I'll find out in a few weeks...I ordered some GP test prop. I'm going to inject it eod. I hope it's legit and not bunk.
Who's GP? Never used them and it's a guessing game weather it might be legit? Fuck chat noise  bro, do tour homework  and take the lessing out of it. where  u live?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 11:55:16 PM »
I never get PIP. I did try suspension and for 5ish min, it feels like you were beaten with a bat or something. Could not believe how bad it hurt and the regret that comes after. But it the pain does not last long.

Nothing else has really ever bothered me but knew a guy using the same prop as me and was not liking the pain.
?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2015, 12:06:03 AM »
Who's GP? Never used them and it's a guessing game weather it might be legit? Fuck chat noise  bro, do tour homework  and take the lessing out of it. where  u live?

it's Geneza Pharmaceuticals...very popular. I didn't understand the rest of you post lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 03:31:20 AM »
inject 1.5ml test prop and 1.5ml of npp at 200mg/ml and tell me you dont get pip

if youre a low doser, yeah you dont really get pip from 0.5ml injects lol

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 06:18:04 AM »
inject 1.5ml test prop and 1.5ml of npp at 200mg/ml and tell me you dont get pip

Well I can say that Ive never done NPP. I've done countless shots of prop, several cc's at a time. I dont get PIP EVER. Only time I got it was way back one of my first cycles, from some dirty ass TTokyo Test Cyp. Tren, Mast, Prop, test ace, EQ with decanate ester or cyp ester, Sust,deca. I like to inject every day and most shots are 3cc's, 2cc's at lowest. Dont get acne, thought I couldnt get gyno but tren has recently gave me a tiny painless lump behind one nipple but just one. I was losing my hair before I ever touched a weight nevermind AAS. I'm 37yrs old now and just shave my head so it's no big deal. Not like I'm a young kid going bald anymore. We all get diff sides I guess. I was blessed with way above average genetics and on top of that I blow the fuck up on gear. NPP doesnt interest me in the slightest either by the way. What are your opinions of it? I read allot of your posts and pretty sure Ive PMed you in the past. Always felt like you kneew your stuff. Thanx

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 06:21:02 AM »
it's Geneza Pharmaceuticals...very popular. I didn't understand the rest of you post lol
Yeah def heard of Geneza, they are solid. I was referancing your comment that you hope its not bunk. Obviously mistakes can be made but anyone I deal with, I know that shit is legit or I wouldnt be ordering it. Are you in the United States?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2015, 07:14:20 AM »
Yeah def heard of Geneza, they are solid. I was referancing your comment that you hope its not bunk. Obviously mistakes can be made but anyone I deal with, I know that shit is legit or I wouldnt be ordering it. Are you in the United States?

yeah florida

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2015, 07:16:06 AM »

made the mistake of getting test 500, even at .5ml the pip was unbearable

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2015, 01:57:23 PM »
made the mistake of getting test 500, even at .5ml the pip was unbearable
hahaha well, i give you that. test400 is even more fucked up than prop for me. npp at 200mg/ml was the worst though

Well I can say that Ive never done NPP. I've done countless shots of prop, several cc's at a time. I dont get PIP EVER. Only time I got it was way back one of my first cycles, from some dirty ass TTokyo Test Cyp. Tren, Mast, Prop, test ace, EQ with decanate ester or cyp ester, Sust,deca. I like to inject every day and most shots are 3cc's, 2cc's at lowest. Dont get acne, thought I couldnt get gyno but tren has recently gave me a tiny painless lump behind one nipple but just one. I was losing my hair before I ever touched a weight nevermind AAS. I'm 37yrs old now and just shave my head so it's no big deal. Not like I'm a young kid going bald anymore. We all get diff sides I guess. I was blessed with way above average genetics and on top of that I blow the fuck up on gear. NPP doesnt interest me in the slightest either by the way. What are your opinions of it? I read allot of your posts and pretty sure Ive PMed you in the past. Always felt like you kneew your stuff. Thanx
okay, didnt know youre one of the high dosers ;) more power to you then. not getting pip can be a blessing
nowadays i watered down all my stuff to lower concentrations and pip is much much less noticable.
injecting 3ml of low concentration gear is a billion times better than 1ml of high concentration gear in terms of pip.

i rate NPP very highly. its probably my favorite pure anabolic. i always blast test and tren though and then switch orals with NPP.
my favorite non-liver wrecking stack would be test/tren/npp. its all you need basically.

npp is very clean. personally i dont get water retention at all from it. the most shredded ive ever been was on test and npp too.
doesnt affect my appetite, gives full and round muscle bellies. great drug all around, no matter if youre cutting or bulking.
i also felt like it helped with fat loss immensely. im not sure why. its not really supposed to be androgenic at all, maybe i just held on to more muscle with it while usign highish doses of t3 and therefore got the impression.
npp is great. you should try it imo. no idea how it compares to deca, since i stick to my go to compounds.
test E over other esters
npp over deca
tren ace over E

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2015, 03:01:16 PM »
Npp is good I would  like to run it at high dosage like a gram with about gram of test to see  how it looks I may do this soon stocking up on npp soon so will c soon enough I guess

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2015, 04:01:51 PM »
Npp is good I would  like to run it at high dosage like a gram with about gram of test to see  how it looks I may do this soon stocking up on npp soon so will c soon enough I guess

which brands of npp are good? Which one are you buying?