Author Topic: Deflategate <again>  (Read 62270 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Deflategate <again>
« Reply #800 on: April 25, 2016, 11:08:45 PM »
Yet they still won the sb that year playing with "normal footballs"

Pffft

there are so many things we would have to factor in, if you want to look at it that way.

How many more minutes did their starters have to rest that year, because they had such great early leads?  Were there more playoff games at home thanks to a better record that the flat ball certainly delivers?

Brady admitted he likes them flat.  Then they came up flat.  Then he wrecked his phone as part of a cover up.  He was pretty scared shitless of something with all those texts to the deflator guy.  And of course, his voice cracked and he giggled and lied when asked about it.

I don't think he should get more than a $50k fine for equipment violations. I don't think he should be suspended.  But I do think he should be branded a shady ass dude, because giggling and lying is what shady ass dudes do.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #801 on: April 26, 2016, 05:09:01 AM »
You may be right. But I also think it really comes down to the parity thing. The NFL wants to expand their brand and bring more teams into the mix. I bet if the NFL allowed Miami, Buffalo or the Jets to move out of the AFC East but they would have to pay 100 million dollar penalty to do so, they would do it in a heartbeat. Just so they wouldn't have the Patriots in their division...It has to suck as a team to go into a season trying to play for a wild card almost every year before the season even starts. I know some Pats fans who want Brady to just take the 4 games and be done with it. They want to see what Jimmy Garoppolo can do. CAn you imagine if he comes out and lights it up in the first 4 games of the season? The AFC East could have another 10 to 15 years of Patriot dominance. That would be the NFL's worst nightmare...

The idea that the NFL is treating the Patriots unfairly because they win too much is only something a Pats fan could dream up and actually believe.  

In the last decade, they've had 8 different Super Bowl champs, with only NY and Pittsburgh repeating.

The NFL would much rather the Jets, Miami, and Buffalo put out a better product and compete rather than being a perennial trio of shit that guarantees easy win year after year for NE and the rest of the AFC.

Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #802 on: April 26, 2016, 05:10:52 AM »
The idea that the NFL is treating the Patriots unfairly because they win too much is only something a Pats fan could dream up and believe. 

In the last decade, they've had 8 different Super Bowl champs, with only NY and Pittsburgh repeating.

Victim status is a powerful drug.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #803 on: April 26, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
The idea that the NFL is treating the Patriots unfairly because they win too much is only something a Pats fan could dream up and actually believe.  

The NFL would much rather the Jets, Miami, and Buffalo put out a better product and compete rather than being a perennial trio of shit that guarantees easy win year after year for NE and the rest of the AFC.

It's not SB or bust for most of the NFL. Over the past decade, 11 teams have not even made it to the NFL post season. That's over 1/3 of all NFL Franchises. Making it to the playoffs is considered a great year for the majority  of the teams in the NFL. It also means much more money for the owners and the city surrounding the stadium in which the games are played. As far as the NFL going after the Pats and not other teams, the Jets/Revis tampering charge shows you that's exactly what is going on. Jets owner made a statement that is textbook tampering in the NFL but decided to do nothing to the Jets.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/20/nfl-investigators-visited-jets-facility-over-revis-tampering/ The Jets who have prior violations with the NFL. Imop they didn't want to take a draft pick from the Jets because they want the Jets to be a better team to compete with the Pats. It's weird that people don't want to believe that the NFL would try to help other teams and hurt others when the NFL as a league is a dirty organization and has been for decades.

If you or anyone reading this hasn't seen the documentary below, watch it. It's an hour long but well worth it. It shows exactly what was going on in the NFL and what most likely still is. Why do I think it still is? Because no team or players have ever been pinched of point shaving when statistically it's impossible that it hasn't happened in the last couple decades when gambling is at an all time high.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #804 on: June 23, 2016, 03:28:27 PM »
Bruce Wayne is still very upset and still drinking every wine bottle in wayne manor it appears

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #805 on: June 23, 2016, 05:39:38 PM »
Bruce Wayne is still very upset and still drinking every wine bottle in wayne manor it appears

Ben and tom make a cute couple. (yes homo)
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #806 on: September 08, 2016, 08:09:39 PM »
Coach Pete Carroll has no control over his team.

Lynch openly disrespected the coach all year.  Now this.   I guess as long as he's the one feeding the players adderall, they'll keep Carroll around.

#Truth

Lynch was able to disrespect everything all year.  Now the team wants to shit all over the flag by protesting during the National Anthem.

I cannot see how anyone can defend this man anymore...