Author Topic: tbombz just got a bachelor's degree.  (Read 11089 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: tbombz just got a bachelor's degree.
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2015, 07:06:17 AM »
Good stuff. Slowly wheeling his ship into the wind. Hope more good follows.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2015, 07:22:54 AM »
Why would anyone feel compelled to update Getbig on this idiot's waste of a life?

Who fucking cares what Aidsbomb is doing? It's pretty fucking obvious he will do anything and everything possible to avoid getting a fucking job.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2015, 07:30:46 AM »
Matthew 5:11-12
11 God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.
12 Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.

Matthew 5:44
44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

And I do pray for those that persecute me.   ;)  I even care for you nzm.

Trust me, I've known for a very, very long time that this is the case. 

For me it's awesome that folks perceive me as such....they recognize Christ Jesus in me....praise God for that!

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2015, 07:52:22 AM »
 :o

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2015, 10:11:29 AM »
Why are so many so against tbombz changing his life for the better?  I don't get it.

Yes, I think some are here just to troll and get a laugh, but others are just evil in their comments.

A man made a big mistake.  A man then changed his life in positive, dramatic ways.  

The cockroaches of this board want him to continue to scurry with them into the darkness when the light pops on.  Other demons folks on here want to reason away the change in him or claim he deserves nothing of goodness for the rest of his days because he made a mistake.

I got news for many of you.....your post histories read like a rap sheet or a set of instructions on "what not to do with your life"......pot meet kettle.

Why is that?  Why do so many of you prefer the darkness and the bunny suit?  Is it as simple as it makes you feel better about the darkness in your own life by comparison?  Now that the comparison is gone you rehash it again to somehow keep it relevant?

FYI ~ I could care less if you insult my faith LOL.....that's par for the course in my board existence.....glory to God each time it happens.   :)

Tbombz had an encounter with Christ and it changed him completely and brought light into his life.   Why aren't you asking him about that?  My guess is that most of you prefer the darkness and are offended by the light.  I once preferred the darkness to, but that darkness almost became permanent blackness until Christ rescued me from death....changed me completely.  Change tbombz completely.    

"Yeah, but he only found God because he was in such a terrible place in his life.  That's what people like him do when they're down and out....they 'find God'  ::) !"  

EXACTLY LOL!!     :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2015, 10:22:11 AM »
Why are so many so against tbombz changing his life for the better?  I don't get it.

Yes, I think some are hear just to troll and get a laugh, but others are just evil in their comments.

A man made a big mistake.  A man then changed his life in positive, dramatic ways.  

The cockroaches of this board want him to continue to scurry with them into the darkness when the light pops on.  Other demons folks on here want to reason away the change in him or claim he deserves nothing of goodness for the rest of his days because he made a mistake.

I got news for many of you.....your post histories read like a rap sheet or a set of instructions on "what not to do with your life"......pot meet kettle.

Why is that?  Why do so many of you prefer the darkness and the bunny suit?  Is it as simple as it makes you feel better about the darkness in your own life by comparison?  Now that the comparison is gone so you rehash it again it somehow keep it revelant?

FYI ~ I could care less if you insult my faith LOL.....that's par for the course in my board existence.....glory to God each time it happens.   :)

Tbombz had an encounter with Christ and it changed him completely and brought light into his life.   Why aren't you asking him about that?  My guess is that most of you prefer the darkness and are offended by the light.  I once preferred the darkness to, but that darkness almost became permanent blackness until Christ rescued me from death....changed me completely.  Change tbombz completely.    

"Yeah, but he only found God because he was in such a terrible place in his life.  That's what people like him do when they're down and out....they 'find God'  ::) !"  

Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2015, 10:25:17 AM »
Right on, Candy.  According to this you're a good fruit!

Matthew 7:16-20King James Version (KJV)

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2015, 10:38:25 AM »
Right on, Candy.  According to this you're a good fruit!

haha :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2015, 12:35:24 PM »
Good for him. Hopefully he'll be a candidate again. Getbig's prodigal son.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2015, 12:49:42 PM »
haha :D

The bunny pic was by far the best picture ever posted on getbig. Then, all of Ironmeisters photoshops. Classic. Can never be beat.
X

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 12:51:47 PM »
Low bar for accomplishment.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2015, 01:02:39 PM »
The bunny pic was by far the best picture ever posted on getbig. Then, all of Ironmeisters photoshops. Classic. Can never be beat.

8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2015, 01:32:27 PM »

x2

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2015, 01:35:07 PM »
8)

I agree, that picture is funny.

But dude, come on, nothing beats tbombz dressed up in a bunny costume lol. Just google, "tbombz bunny suit"  ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2015, 01:38:01 PM »

Yes, I think some are here just to troll and get a laugh, but others are just evil in their comments.

Why is that?  Why do so many of you prefer the darkness and the bunny suit?  Is it as simple as it makes you feel better about the darkness in your own life by comparison?  Now that the comparison is gone you rehash it again to somehow keep it relevant?

"Yeah, but he only found God because he was in such a terrible place in his life.  That's what people like him do when they're down and out....they 'find God'  ::) !"  

Hey, man, you can say whatever you want about us, whatever makes you feel best, broskie.  :)
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2015, 01:45:35 PM »
 ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2015, 01:46:41 PM »
::)

Why do you keep posting groink comments? What does it have to do with tbombz?  ??? ??? ???
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2015, 01:53:39 PM »
Why do you keep posting groink comments? What does it have to do with tbombz?  ??? ??? ???

We're trying to get him back here , he was a big fan of Taylor's he was really looking out for him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2015, 02:04:05 PM »
Despite your well thought out reply backed up by studies and facts, I still choose to believe that the dirty bastard will leave traces of aids all over the workplace and never be at work due to aids fag sickness

That is your choice. Unfortunately for you, you may never know that the person you hire or are working next to has HIV unless they decide to tell you. Considering your attitude about it, them confessing isn't likely. Also, it is illegal to not hire or fire someone because they are HIV positive. This disease qualifies as a disability under ADA standards.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2015, 02:31:38 PM »
I agree, that picture is funny.

But dude, come on, nothing beats tbombz dressed up in a bunny costume lol. Just google, "tbombz bunny suit"  ;D

It was an instant classic!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2015, 05:03:29 PM »
Matthew 5:11-12
11 God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.
12 Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.

Matthew 5:44
44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!

And I do pray for those that persecute me.   ;)  I even care for you nzm.

Trust me, I've known for a very, very long time that this is the case. 

For me it's awesome that folks perceive me as such....they recognize Christ Jesus in me....praise God for that!

This love thy neighbor stuff is absolute bullshit.  Humans aren't hardwired like that!  Humans have such a powerful self preservation instinct that over-rides pretty much everything. And those who persecute us represent a threat to our survival, so human  instinct is to NOT LOVE them, to be wary of them and if possible to annihilate them.  This is why I am suspicious of people who try and love thy enemy, they have to do some pretty deceptive and creative psychological back-flips to create such an illusion.  Such people are deceiving themselves, and are not to be trusted as they are out of touch with how they truly think and feel.
V

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2015, 05:05:43 PM »

Do you also have Aids?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2015, 05:19:01 PM »
MOS lost all of his getbig credibility when he outed himself as a brainwashed god freak.

How come when a secularist espouses his ideas and beliefs it's education but when a theist expresses their beliefs it's brain washing?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2015, 05:21:52 PM »
How come when a secularist espouses his ideas and beliefs it's education but when a theist expresses their beliefs it's brain washing?

Because the theist made the claim first of a divine god without proof. The secularist merely educate on the need for proof before claiming something to be true. Otherwise I can believe in gorillas flying on the backs of scorpions that created the dinosaurs as my 'truth' without offering proof.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2015, 05:27:19 PM »
Because one is based on reality and the other fantasy.  So one is based on honesty and the other deceit, which is ironic considering religions encouraging it's followers to be honest, so technically you can't be honest and a theist.  The only way to believe in obvious fantasy is to lie to yourself.
V