Author Topic: Arnolds arms  (Read 1944 times)

Core

• Getbig III
Arnolds arms
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:17:05 PM »
I have a theory. Since everyone in those days seems to have been obsessed with arms, and a huge emphasis was placed on the arm development in terms of judging as well....

... I reckon that Arnold put a lot of his gear into his arms, if not all of them. You just dont see that kind of development for the size anymore. Lots of guys have big arrms these days but they're all 50-60lbs heavier.

In pictures where he's definitely off gear, back in the 80s and in his movies he still looks like a big guy and has a big frame. but his arms shrink significantly. Genetics played a role for sure too. But I reckon arnolds attitude to life in general points to him wanting to have the best arms in the business and thus going all out on them. Perhap calves too.

What do you guys think?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Arnolds arms
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 11:16:30 PM »
I agree.

There's  no evidence...but many have heard or reported that spot injections in certain muscles can greatly enhance that area. I heard spot injectin win strol can improve that specific site....like calves or biceps...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 04:27:53 AM »
I have a theory. Since everyone in those days seems to have been obsessed with arms, and a huge emphasis was placed on the arm development in terms of judging as well....

... I reckon that Arnold put a lot of his gear into his arms, if not all of them. You just dont see that kind of development for the size anymore. Lots of guys have big arrms these days but they're all 50-60lbs heavier.

In pictures where he's definitely off gear, back in the 80s and in his movies he still looks like a big guy and has a big frame. but his arms shrink significantly. Genetics played a role for sure too. But I reckon arnolds attitude to life in general points to him wanting to have the best arms in the business and thus going all out on them. Perhap calves too.

What do you guys think?

Im sure he was on in movies man, u think he was natty in conans, commando, predator, etc? Not a chance

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 08:26:31 AM »
he still has big arms at 60 yo or so

ever heard of genetics?  ::)
his arm shape is entirely genetic and makes it look twice as big as it actually is
great peak
thats it

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 11:43:51 AM »
I bet every damn terminator movie he was not off at all even now with his new supps and shit he's probly on PHARMA GH and some Pfizer testo

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
Arnold really has good genetics. Not just good response, muscle shape, and mass, but also health and longevity. He juiced quite heavily and is still alive and healthy

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 12:10:56 PM »
Arnold really has good genetics. Not just good response, muscle shape, and mass, but also health and longevity. He juiced quite heavily and is still alive and healthy

Aside from the heart surgery he had at a young age. I bet there was way more that he keeps hidden, too.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 12:53:12 AM »
Aside from the heart surgery he had at a young age. I bet there was way more that he keeps hidden, too.
exactly this, lol
he wouldve been dead by 50 or so without modern medicine
most likely related to roids

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 11:49:10 AM »
I bet every damn terminator movie he was not off at all even now with his new supps and shit he's probly on PHARMA GH and some Pfizer testo

Arnold ain't never going natty