Author Topic: Am I the only crazy bastard who shoots or pops diuretics at least once a week?  (Read 1169 times)

whitewidow

I shoot lasix amps or take a tab of dyazide at keast once a week. I didn't hire a prep guy but I know a pretty popular one and he wants me to take dyazide on a friday and see how I look on a saturday. anybody else pop diuretics when they are 9-10 weeksout?

mazrim

• Getbig V
I shoot lasix amps or take a tab of dyazide at keast once a week. I didn't hire a prep guy but I know a pretty popular one and he wants me to take dyazide on a friday and see how I look on a saturday. anybody else pop diuretics when they are 9-10 weeksout?
During the summer a few years back I used to use them a few times a week (dyazide only). Liked it but made me tired sometimes. Probably would use them again if had an easy domestic source. Already get other stuff overseas so don't like to get anything else via that route.

equipoise

• Getbig III
Isn't this bad for the kidneys?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Isn't this bad for the kidneys?

Depends, if you have high BP then a dyazide could be helpful, but I'd get on BP meds from a doc if its that bad. My ex's dad had high BP and the doc had him on some diuretic (he couldn't remember which one). Never messed with lasix or had clients mess with it, so can't comment on that one. I have a powerlifter friend who takes lasix before weighins and says he cramps up everywhere like crazy.

ritch

• Getbig V
seems a bit obsessive to me...
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
Makes sense if your are bloating like crazy. Winny a few times a week around 25 mgs keeps me dryer then masteron.