Author Topic: Florida Man Robs Old Woman on Elevator and Then Has to Ride With Her  (Read 5100 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Broward County police in Florida are on the lookout for a man armed with a knife, who robbed a nice old lady on an elevator. They have great footage of his face, because he was subsequently stuck on the elevator with her for many awkward minutes after the doors closed behind him.

Why would you rob someone on an elevator?! Isn’t that the worst place to rob someone? You are literally walking into a enclosed metal box with a door that automatically shuts, and unless you know how to John McClane your way out of life, there is no escape. Plus, everyone is awkward on an elevator anyways because there’s no personal space. How do you not feel awkward? This criminal clearly does not understand the laws of society. Or actual laws

Waller

• Getbig IV
Looked like seconds. And he didn't look awkward. What a stupid bit of sensationalism.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Wearing the shirt inside-out.  This is a thing now?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Broward county has gotten pretty seedy the past 10 years.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
robbing an old woman is sad. hope he gets fucked up in jail.

ritch

• Getbig V
time to get pet pitbull...

?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Was wearing shades inside considered "an asshole move" back in 1985?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Not so long as you were a blind piana playa.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Broward county has gotten pretty seedy the past 10 years.
Happened in Lauderhill. When I moved here in 79 Lauderhill was basically all Jewish retirees living in Condo's now it's the Hood.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Happened in Lauderhill. When I moved here in 79 Lauderhill was basically all Jewish retirees living in Condo's now it's the Hood.

Actually just found that out because people at the office were talking about it after somebody asked if the Lauderhill mall was safe. Lauderhill is a total shithole now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Florida Man Robs Old Woman on Elevator and Then Has to Ride With Her
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 11:12:59 AM »
Robber was quoted as saying -

"Aw shit, I didn't know dis motherf'cker was going up. Bitch, you better not fart...." .

Seriously though, that's horrible. His prison time should be nothing but beatings and butt rape.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 11:21:50 AM »
that encounter may have ended much differently should he have rushed into the elevator containing someone with concealed weapons permit. 

moreover, the woman would have had her hands free, eyes up.  She would have seen the sunglass-indoors dude milling arouond the elevator.  she would have never gotten in, and if she had to, she would have had hand on gun.  Preferably, she would have already eyeballed the fcker, and put a knowing hand on hip and smirk on face, and he would just pick on someone else.

She was slipping.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 11:22:24 AM »

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 11:32:40 AM »
Every single weird type of crime
happens in broward county. I'm moving there in July for college with my friend so it's going to be one weird ass year I guess

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 11:38:19 AM »
Broward County police in Florida are on the lookout for a man armed with a knife, who robbed a nice old lady on an elevator. They have great footage of his face, because he was subsequently stuck on the elevator with her for many awkward minutes after the doors closed behind him.

Why would you rob someone on an elevator?! Isn’t that the worst place to rob someone? You are literally walking into a enclosed metal box with a door that automatically shuts, and unless you know how to John McClane your way out of life, there is no escape. Plus, everyone is awkward on an elevator anyways because there’s no personal space. How do you not feel awkward? This criminal clearly does not understand the laws of society. Or actual laws

what did he steal off of her a sandwich? old lady should have had a gun...though...
F

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 11:40:50 AM »
With the extra time I would have fucked her too.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 11:43:37 AM »
Every single weird type of crime
happens in broward county. I'm moving there in July for college with my friend so it's going to be one weird ass year I guess
Where, what city?

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 11:45:20 AM »
At least give the old lady her purse, keys and driver's license back so she can back into my car in the Original Pancake House parking lot down the street.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 11:48:57 AM »
At least give the old lady her purse, keys and driver's license back so she can back into my car in the Original Pancake House parking lot down the street.
;D

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 12:25:31 PM »
Where, what city?

I'm going to be living in either Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Hollywood, or Pembroke Pines. My friend and I are trying to find the cheapest place to live. The location isn't a big deal we don't mind spending 300 dollars less per month living in a ghetto neighborhood. I'll be going to FIU and he'll be going to Broward college so we're trying to find a place that's in between both universitys.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 06:03:59 PM »
I'm going to be living in either Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Hollywood, or Pembroke Pines. My friend and I are trying to find the cheapest place to live. The location isn't a big deal we don't mind spending 300 dollars less per month living in a ghetto neighborhood. I'll be going to FIU and he'll be going to Broward college so we're trying to find a place that's in between both universitys.
Pembroke Pines would be ideal for both. BC main campus is in Davie. All depends what you want to spend, I would stay away from Miami though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 06:06:30 PM »
They say once the Hebrew population begins to approach 6 or 7% in any given neighborhood your best bet financially is to go ahead and place the For Sale sign out front.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 06:08:03 PM »

The only thing that could explain this phenomenon is perp dresses in the dark while wearing sunglasses.  Either that or he's a 'tard.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 06:12:33 PM »
Fucking Florida.  There are some greasy motherfuckers in that State.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 06:36:27 PM »
guess the race