Author Topic: this post sucks please remove it  (Read 3114 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
this post sucks please remove it
« on: February 26, 2006, 06:30:40 PM »
I am 29 years old, 5'11 190lbs and I just started my first cycle. I am taking 300mg deca and 500 mg test depot per week.   (planning on 12 to 16 week cycle)       I have done hours of research but it just leads me in circles because it all seems that people say things  different except for the basic fundamentals.
Here are the main concerns I would love to have addressed: Post Cycle Therapy  (I have clomid and nolvadex so far)
                                                                                  I dont want to mess myself up so I cant have kids.
                                                                                  Not really sure if my cycle is structured properly to begin with.
Perhaps I should have figured this out long before I started but what the hell. Your advise will be golden. Thanks.....John
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: first cycle.... did ton of research.... still need help PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 06:44:12 PM »
GO WITH TEST ONLY! YOU DONT NEED TO BE ADDING IN COMPOUNDS LIKE DECA FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE, SAVE THAT FOR LATER ON.  YOU NEED HCG, 12-16 WEEKS IS TOO LONG TO BE SHUT DOWN WITHOUT IT.  CONSIDER ADDING CLEN TO YOUR PCT AT 60-80MCG ED.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 07:01:48 PM »
thanks alot..... i have clenbuterol...and i will get some hcg.... if i take this deca will it make the process any better? My only logic for taking the DECA ia as a base and because according to my research, ability to keep gains increases dramatically when adding in the deca.... is this not so... thanks alot
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 03:54:31 AM »
thanks alot..... i have clenbuterol...and i will get some hcg.... if i take this deca will it make the process any better? My only logic for taking the DECA ia as a base and because according to my research, ability to keep gains increases dramatically when adding in the deca.... is this not so... thanks alot

It's a bit late now to ask since you've already started.  What is the point?

I will never understand why you kids do this....

Research before you start a cycle.......and you don't change the cycle once you've started it.

If you weren't sure because all your "research" led you in circles, why did you even start it?   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 07:27:21 AM »
well... you got a good point.... but when youre all torqued up because your gear just came in and you are excited as hell it is easy to just start the cycle based on the best info that you have... thanks for your concern.... i hope i dont mess myself up where i cant have kids with my new wife
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 08:48:19 AM »
Also division.... several guys who were as convincing as yourself said that there was no reason to use test until my body grew resistant to weaker compounds such as deca.... and they said that the test was only to keep me from getting deca dick.... these said guys (a couple of them) were seasoned competitive builders.... so thats why us "KIDS" start cycles without consulting you (the steroid god) first... I appreciate your advice and concern..... and i have definitely given it alot of thought.... but you speak condescendingly to newcomers who are just simply confused..REMEMBER: you are not the only pro out there who is giving us advice..... there are a ton of guys who have just as much experience that are speaking contrary to your advice.... thats why in my initial post I said that my research had taken me in "circles"....thank you
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 09:28:01 AM »
Also division.... several guys who were as convincing as yourself said that there was no reason to use test until my body grew resistant to weaker compounds such as deca.... and they said that the test was only to keep me from getting deca dick.... these said guys (a couple of them) were seasoned competitive builders.... so thats why us "KIDS" start cycles without consulting you (the steroid god) first... I appreciate your advice and concern..... and i have definitely given it alot of thought.... but you speak condescendingly to newcomers who are just simply confused..REMEMBER: you are not the only pro out there who is giving us advice..... there are a ton of guys who have just as much experience that are speaking contrary to your advice.... thats why in my initial post I said that my research had taken me in "circles"....thank you

It's not a diss, Lil' John.

I'm trying to save you from yourself.

I think Test should be a base of any cycle, even newbie cycles.

I wouldn't have you run Deca on a newbie cycle anyway, so that's beside the point.

I'd put you on a Test/D-bol -or- Test/Winstrol cycle.........even Test alone would be fine for a new kid.

I'm not a "steroid God", but I do know a few things and try to help people where I can.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 10:19:18 AM »
I'm not a "steroid God"
But you're pretty close.
On a serious note I think you give very solid advice & are willing to help out others. I don't think you're condescending towards others on this board - however, I can tell that you get frustrated answering the same questions over & over (so you may come off a little aggitated).

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 10:36:33 AM »
DIVISION.... thanks for the advice..i am new to all this..... i understand why its frustrating because i go thorugh the same frustration with newcomers in my area of expertise.... so thanks for your help and i think i am going to cut out the deca and add in d-bol.....l question... if i just went ahead with the deca---what would be the benefits and drawbacks.... again thanks alot for your help, and with the help of guys like you, i am going to get on track ...thanks
ah yeah Im a voodo child

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »
benefits are gains bro but depending on ur goals may not be the gains ur after. if u plan on bulking, go for it as it tends to make u hold more water. if ur dieting or cutting, then add it but i would also add something to help keep the h20 off. a-dex is good or even just nolva (expecially if u see signs of gyno which u shouldnt unless predisposed to it). i would go for it and for pct just nolva at 40mg ed for 4 wks. and if u can run hcg at 500ius every 5 days throughout the cycle. remember , the gains or fat loss that u get out of this cycle is based on ur diet, the drugs are the aid, rememeber that! good luck and grow!

muscle
muscle

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 07:24:56 PM »
It's not a diss, Lil' John.
I'm trying to save you from yourself.
I think Test should be a base of any cycle, even newbie cycles.
I wouldn't have you run Deca on a newbie cycle anyway, so that's beside the point.
I'd put you on a Test/D-bol -or- Test/Winstrol cycle.........even Test alone would be fine for a new kid.
I'm not a "steroid God", but I do know a few things and try to help people where I can.
DIV
DIV -- You are a class act man. Much respect, your post are always spot on.
Cheers

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 08:42:15 PM »
if i just went ahead with the deca---what would be the benefits and drawbacks....
Are you asking what if you went with the deca alone, or added in with test?

If deca alone is what you're thinking, expect loss of libido, an increase in lethargic behavior, and a lot of bloat. Size and strength will go up, but with the added negatives I laid out, the whole process will be a bitch.

If it's added with test, this is a better choice, but being your very first cycle it's not the best choice. Since you've already started your cycle this does change things, but I would still never recommend this for a first cycle.

1. Research
2. Ask questions
3. Research
4. Plan cycle
5. Ask for feedback on cycle
6. Research advice
7. Make necessary changes
8. Do cycle

This is the proper order in planning.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 12:31:34 AM »
Are you asking what if you went with the deca alone, or added in with test?
If deca alone is what you're thinking, expect loss of libido, an increase in lethargic behavior, and a lot of bloat. Size and strength will go up, but with the added negatives I laid out, the whole process will be a bitch.
If it's added with test, this is a better choice, but being your very first cycle it's not the best choice. Since you've already started your cycle this does change things, but I would still never recommend this for a first cycle.
1. Research
2. Ask questions
3. Research
4. Plan cycle
5. Ask for feedback on cycle
6. Research advice
7. Make necessary changes
8. Do cycle
This is the proper order in planning.

^Word.

@BigJohn, listen to Arnold Jr. and Muscle19......they are accurate with their comments for the most part.  In this case, Arnold saved me by typing this out, because this is exactly what I would have said.

The word is:  Research

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: this post sucks please remove it
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 07:33:23 PM »
you made it you should be able to remove it.i think

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 08:18:37 PM »
What sucks about it? Does it suck because you are not being told exactly what you wanted to hear or what?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2006, 09:03:43 PM »
BINGO

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 10:22:58 AM »
i think he got out of it what he wanted

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 02:18:04 PM »
Nothing really wrong with test and deca as a first cycle.  I thing an all-test cycle at around 500mg per week is a better idea for a newbie, though.  Gets your feet wet, gets you used to pinning yourself twice a week, lets you feel some of the effects of AAS...gets you  h  o  o  k  e  d...

The main reason I don't like deca in a first cycle is that you really want to keep the ratio of deca to test fairly low (1:2 or 1:3).  If you want to take a fairly standard deca dose, which is around 400mg per week, you really want your test dosages up in the 750 to 1000mg range, and a newbie just doesn't need to take that much test.

Test with an oral "kickstart" would be a good option for you:

Test (any type--I like enth) IM at 500mg per week 1-16
Anadrol po 50-75mg per day 1-6
Arimidex 1mg po ed or eod
Hcg 500IU subQ every 5 days 1-16
Nolva for PCT 20mg for about 4 weeks post cycle