Author Topic: what do you guys think? should I try cutting while on Dbol or Drol?  (Read 4123 times)

whitewidow

I am in cutt mode and I am happy with how I am looking but I would like to look as full as possible and I have some very strong Blue Hearts lying right in front of me or do you think Anadrol would be a better idea to cutt on? Or should I just forget about both of them? I have been using alot of orals with my injectables, it's very hard for me to drop oral steroids. I ran through the Methyl-Trenbolone and once I finished that up I was running 100mg of winstrol a day wich gave me a very sharp look. something make me want to try to use the blue hearts and cutt or should I use the Iranian anadrol and cutt on those?

Or should I fuck them both and keep on the Tren,sust, T3/T4 combo maybe buy some HGH. I have no show coming up not this year I am just oracticing peaking and getting as lean as possible. I was on clen but ran out last night I was only taking 40mcg a day sometimes i would double dose and take 80mcg clen a day. what to do??

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
I am in cutt mode and I am happy with how I am looking but I would like to look as full as possible and I have some very strong Blue Hearts lying right in front of me or do you think Anadrol would be a better idea to cutt on? Or should I just forget about both of them? I have been using alot of orals with my injectables, it's very hard for me to drop oral steroids. I ran through the Methyl-Trenbolone and once I finished that up I was running 100mg of winstrol a day wich gave me a very sharp look. something make me want to try to use the blue hearts and cutt or should I use the Iranian anadrol and cutt on those?

Or should I fuck them both and keep on the Tren,sust, T3/T4 combo maybe buy some HGH. I have no show coming up not this year I am just oracticing peaking and getting as lean as possible. I was on clen but ran out last night I was only taking 40mcg a day sometimes i would double dose and take 80mcg clen a day. what to do??
You have dbol lying around so you might as well use it..

I prefer Anadrol though.

whitewidow

You have dbol lying around so you might as well use it..

I prefer Anadrol though.

well for this reason I would prefer Anadrol as well but I want some top notch anavar and not sure who has the best drol these days,the alhavi ones are the best from what alot of people tell me but hard to find these days there is some other brand out of Iran but I don;t know how it compares it's pretty cheap. I can get the anapolon has anybody tried anapolon lately?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
sounds like you want everything at once... why not wait until you can use the dbol/drol for the BEST purpose instead of just throwing it in for no reason..
while cutting youll have to deal with being flat, no amount of AAS is gonna change that ;)

whitewidow

sounds like you want everything at once... why not wait until you can use the dbol/drol for the BEST purpose instead of just throwing it in for no reason..
while cutting youll have to deal with being flat, no amount of AAS is gonna change that ;)

Anadrol will def help. yes I'm going flat but Tren.sust and anadrol I should fill out on the anadrol without s much water as dbol.

spiro

• Getbig IV
Those blue hearts are awesome I have a handful of them. Even 1 pill a day is enough to keep you nice and full. Very little sides awesome pumps you can run it for and extended periods.

I had those naps dbols back in the day in my opinion best dbol ever produced. I only had 200 hundred of them. I ran 15 mg a day on top of my stack. People in the gym were asking me what I was doing. The pumps were insane if you're lean it pushes all the veins right to the top. Fills out your chest shoulders arms and quads.

If dbols didn't crush my appetite and make me feel lethargic I would stay on a low dose for as long as I could

dragevo

• Getbig II
Anadrol will be best for cutting hands down. Helps with hunger and doesnt cause nearly as much water retention

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Anadrol will be best for cutting hands down. Helps with hunger and doesnt cause nearly as much water retention

would 1mg adex per day help with dbol water retention?

ritch

• Getbig V
Those blue hearts are awesome I have a handful of them. Even 1 pill a day is enough to keep you nice and full. Very little sides awesome pumps you can run it for and extended periods.

I had those naps dbols back in the day in my opinion best dbol ever produced. I only had 200 hundred of them. I ran 15 mg a day on top of my stack. People in the gym were asking me what I was doing. The pumps were insane if you're lean it pushes all the veins right to the top. Fills out your chest shoulders arms and quads.

If dbols didn't crush my appetite and make me feel lethargic I would stay on a low dose for as long as I could

I can show you my purple heart if ever you feel like it!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
I can show you my purple heart if ever you feel like it!
lmao

dragevo

• Getbig II
Re: what do you guys think? should I try cutting while on Dbol or Drol?
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 03:00:34 AM »
would 1mg adex per day help with dbol water retention?

Yes it would help. But from the standpoint of what would be best, anadrol would be. Dbol tends to stimulate appetite as well.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 05:44:23 PM »
I will never use Dbol again.  Even at a dose as low as 20-25mgs per day, it caused some nipple issues.  I will stick with Superdrol
or Methylsten if I ever use orals again.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2015, 04:07:20 AM »
fuck I ran so many orals since October, I used up a shitload of oral winstrol some days using 200mgs a day, I used that Methyl-Trenbolone-2mg a day, right now I am rolling with the Blue hearts but I'm pushing 100mg a day with arimidex 50mg morning workout-50mg night workout. I don;t have much time to hit conditioning 5 weeks maybe 6. The winstrol had me veiny! especially when I was pushing 200mg plus the Tren,sust,T3/T4 combo, diuretiucs once a week usually lasix or dyazide. I'm already tanning and mystic tanning several times a week so I def have the look down, everything is coming in my abs should come in within the next few weeks. ran out of clen hopefully this albuteral will show up soon.

I'm going to cutt out the dbol in 2 weeks and just shoot 200mg of winstrol everyday.I like the look I got on that amount just not sure where to put all the juice, alot of daily shots suck

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 04:30:59 AM »
I will never use Dbol again.  Even at a dose as low as 20-25mgs per day, it caused some nipple issues.  I will stick with Superdrol
or Methylsten if I ever use orals again.

I had superdrol but it was low quality so my guy flipped them for me. I didn't try it just word of mouth from guys I trust.

dragevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 04:52:29 AM »
fuck I ran so many orals since October, I used up a shitload of oral winstrol some days using 200mgs a day, I used that Methyl-Trenbolone-2mg a day, right now I am rolling with the Blue hearts but I'm pushing 100mg a day with arimidex 50mg morning workout-50mg night workout. I don;t have much time to hit conditioning 5 weeks maybe 6. The winstrol had me veiny! especially when I was pushing 200mg plus the Tren,sust,T3/T4 combo, diuretiucs once a week usually lasix or dyazide. I'm already tanning and mystic tanning several times a week so I def have the look down, everything is coming in my abs should come in within the next few weeks. ran out of clen hopefully this albuteral will show up soon.

I'm going to cutt out the dbol in 2 weeks and just shoot 200mg of winstrol everyday.I like the look I got on that amount just not sure where to put all the juice, alot of daily shots suck

Switch out that adex for letrozole if you can, especially you running dbol and want to look hard

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 05:00:50 AM »
Switch out that adex for letrozole if you can, especially you running dbol and want to look hard

I can do that I have letro but the arimidex is human grade. For some reason I like to rotate anchileries except nolva but aromasin,letro, arimidex I'll rotate them around but the aromasin and Arimidex is human grade the letro who knows it was expensive but it's not pharma.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2015, 05:05:11 AM »
who's got good drol-PM me.