Author Topic: post cycle therapy  (Read 3254 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
post cycle therapy
« on: February 26, 2006, 07:50:08 PM »
What would be the best way to handle post cycle therapy for a 12-15 week cycle of deca and test??
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: post cycle therapy
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 03:55:03 AM »
What would be the best way to handle post cycle therapy for a 12-15 week cycle of deca and test??

"Search" function.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hugh G. Reqshun

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 08:01:26 PM »

12-15 week cycle of Deca & Test is way too long! That will only cause HPTA shutdown within the first 2 weeks. You've got to consider 'Active & Half Life's' of those compounds to figure out which is the best way forward when cycling.

Try a 7 week cycle of 1st week Test - depending what test it is too, Cypionate or Heptylate would be the better choice - 2nd week Deca, 3rd Test etc. till you finish with an anabolic which would be Deca to solidify the gains made from the Androgen. Doing this type of cycling requires no PCT as the gear is put through an ebb/flow effect without it dipping below the baseline...providing you meet your timelines!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 08:27:55 PM »
12-15 week cycle of Deca & Test is way too long! That will only cause HPTA shutdown within the first 2 weeks. You've got to consider 'Active & Half Life's' of those compounds to figure out which is the best way forward when cycling.
Try a 7 week cycle of 1st week Test - depending what test it is too, Cypionate or Heptylate would be the better choice - 2nd week Deca, 3rd Test etc. till you finish with an anabolic which would be Deca to solidify the gains made from the Androgen. Doing this type of cycling requires no PCT as the gear is put through an ebb/flow effect without it dipping below the baseline...providing you meet your timelines!

Are u saying to alternate test and deca every week?  LOL.....are u on crack?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 06:18:40 AM »
bigjohn: I think it would be helpful if you gave us your dosages per week, for an idea of your test to deca ratio. Also, which test ester are you using? 

Deca does take longer to clear from your system, and I would first of all suggest stopping the deca 1 to 2 weeks prior to the end of your cycle, and just run test the last 2 weeks.  You can then start your PCT of choice, be it nolva/clomid. etc starting about 2-3 weeks post cycle, running for about 4 weeks.  Did you take an anti-estrogen during the cycle?

Hugh G. Reqshun

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 07:18:59 AM »
Double XL & Slyy,

No, I'm not on crack!:D Never touch rec drugs...that shit is for losers. What I'm suggesting to the guy is to do a simple 7-week 'tide cycle' so that he doesn't have to worry about PCT. The Deca & Test will create an ebb/flow effect in his system, without upsetting the HPTA or dipping below the baseline, where the active/half lives would come in.

Also, if he were to meet his timelines, this too would control the baseline dip. Just a very simple cycle that's all it is. If he wishes to dismiss this cycle, then so be it...not my loss.

Best wishes to you DXL & Slyy:)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 07:41:40 AM »
Double XL & Slyy,
No, I'm not on crack!:D Never touch rec drugs...that shit is for losers. What I'm suggesting to the guy is to do a simple 7-week 'tide cycle' so that he doesn't have to worry about PCT. The Deca & Test will create an ebb/flow effect in his system, without upsetting the HPTA or dipping below the baseline, where the active/half lives would come in.
Also, if he were to meet his timelines, this too would control the baseline dip. Just a very simple cycle that's all it is. If he wishes to dismiss this cycle, then so be it...not my loss.
Best wishes to you DXL & Slyy:)
bro anytime you introduce exogenous hormones into the body you will get shutdown, and you cant just use deca one week then test the next, it doesnt work like that.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Hugh G. Reqshun

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 03:18:46 PM »
bro anytime you introduce exogenous hormones into the body you will get shutdown, and you cant just use deca one week then test the next, it doesnt work like that.

I know about the introduction of exogenous compounds & HPTA shutdown, I'm just simply going by the books I have collected over the years. Recently, I purchased 'Building The Perfect Beast' by Author L. Rea, in it he states the same thing but then again, everyone's opinions differ somewhat.

DXL, I'm not saying you or anyone is right or wrong, I'm just stating what I've learned over the years & possibly, what I can learn from this forum & guys like yourself.

Take care man.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 06:07:12 PM »
I know about the introduction of exogenous compounds & HPTA shutdown, I'm just simply going by the books I have collected over the years. Recently, I purchased 'Building The Perfect Beast' by Author L. Rea, in it he states the same thing but then again, everyone's opinions differ somewhat.
DXL, I'm not saying you or anyone is right or wrong, I'm just stating what I've learned over the years & possibly, what I can learn from this forum & guys like yourself.
Take care man.
fair enough bro . . .that cycle is just too fucked up IMO.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 05:25:45 AM »
I started with 250mg test enan and 250mg deca and then on week two i did 500mg test and 500mg deca.... i know thats equal but I have no prob with dca dick.. i need something to make my dick go limp every once and a while..... i am about to add in 20 mg of d-bol for two weeks ...... opinions will be great here
ah yeah Im a voodo child

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 05:40:09 AM »
You wanna run 2 weeks of D-bol at the end of cycle?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 06:31:41 AM »
I think this thread with all the "good advice" is in trouble.... :-\
?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 08:56:54 AM »
u could add that at the end but i wouldnt recommend that. let ur cycle run to the end without adding anything and try adding dbol in the beginning at 30-40mg ed for the first 4-5 wks.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 10:40:30 AM »
I started with 250mg test enan and 250mg deca and then on week two i did 500mg test and 500mg deca.... i know thats equal but I have no prob with dca dick.. i need something to make my dick go limp every once and a while..... i am about to add in 20 mg of d-bol for two weeks ...... opinions will be great here

Four weeks of D-bol @ 50MG ed the first four weeks is "OK"........not at the end and not at 20MG...

Where are you getting these idea from?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 02:50:10 PM »
ehh i still think this site needs a sticky up top labelled "pct" where the veterans can post up there actual pct that they have used over the years and wich worked best for them... not just some schmoe who read a book posting up a pct plan and posting it one here like hes been on the sauce for 10 yrs

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 03:57:03 PM »
ehh i still think this site needs a sticky up top labelled "pct" where the veterans can post up there actual pct that they have used over the years and wich worked best for them... not just some schmoe who read a book posting up a pct plan and posting it one here like hes been on the sauce for 10 yrs

Good idea....When I do searches it pulls up the most stupid things, things that has NOTHING to do with what i'm looking for! lol...So I sit & sit going through post after post...oh well that has nothing to do with this thread, but i felt like venting!

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 05:43:53 PM »
oh its there you just need to sift through the posts... plus doin this will also give you valubale info on things you might not of thought of or need to know about besides pct... i dug through this forums for months (steroids info etc etc) and i learned an assload