Author Topic: Loser-in-chief  (Read 449 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Loser-in-chief
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 09:16:41 PM »
About 3 police officers die every week in the USA.   I think the POTUS should take the time to call all of their families and pay his respect.  Not just, as the headline claims, "white-police-officer".   I didn't see Brietbart bitching when cops were killed at any point in the past decade, but suddenly they're butthurt that Obama didn't call for a "white-police-officer"?  Fuck that racist shit.  Honor the COP, not the skin color.  Be mad that obama hasn't called for ANY cops, not just the "white-police-officer".   Fucking terrible to single out a race like that - HONOR THEM ALL!!!!

I think Obama should honor EVERY slain cop.  I applaud you calling our Brietbart for their Hypocrisy, coach.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 09:26:29 PM »
About 3 police officers die every week in the USA.   I think the POTUS should take the time to call all of their families and pay his respect.  Not just, as the headline claims, "white-police-officer".   I didn't see Brietbart bitching when cops were killed at any point in the past decade, but suddenly they're butthurt that Obama didn't call for a "white-police-officer"?  Fuck that racist shit.  Honor the COP, not the skin color.  Be mad that obama hasn't called for ANY cops, not just the "white-police-officer".   Fucking terrible to single out a race like that - HONOR THEM ALL!!!!

I think Obama should honor EVERY slain cop.  I applaud you calling our Brietbart for their Hypocrisy, coach.

Black on black murders a 100 x more than a cops. Where is he? The cop was black as well. Fuck Obama. I hope his plane goes down on a golf trip.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 04:48:05 AM »
He is helping us to "heal" as a nation.  ::)