Author Topic: winstrol  (Read 2650 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
winstrol
« on: May 09, 2015, 05:45:15 PM »
Man I love this shit. Only been using running 25 mg pre workout. Gives me a nice performance boost. I'm schoked how much it dries me up too. 25-50 mg of good winny blows 100 mg of ugl masteron out of the water. I was holding water under my chin in my cheeks and a little bit in my waist. After two days of winny it crushed that water. I was thinking my bf was getting high but it was just some estrogen related water retention.

I wish I had smaller dosed caps. I think it would even work well for what I need at smaller dose.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: winstrol
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 06:14:04 PM »
Yep, my favorite oral.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 06:15:02 PM »
I've always been scared to try winny because of the joint issues. How are your joints on it? I respond well to DHT drugs and since I shave my head the only thing I need to keep an eye on is the prostate. And lipids I guess. It's cheap enough I may as well figure a way to work it in my next blast.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 06:46:45 PM »
I've always been scared to try winny because of the joint issues. How are your joints on it? I respond well to DHT drugs and since I shave my head the only thing I need to keep an eye on is the prostate. And lipids I guess. It's cheap enough I may as well figure a way to work it in my next blast.

Joints are fine. If you run it really high I can see how it could hurt your joints. In a smaller dose guy.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 09:53:35 PM »
Good to know. Would 50 mg/day be sufficient to see results without overly drying out the joints in your opinion?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 09:54:57 PM »
Good to know. Would 50 mg/day be sufficient to see results without overly drying out the joints in your opinion?

So much worrying over dry vagina's here...
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 05:05:03 AM »
I remember reading an interview with Paul Borresen. He said that winny was actually a fucking strong AAS, contrary to what everyone says.

I know competitors slam as much winny as they can in the 2-3 weeks precontest

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 08:58:09 AM »
What's Your longest time Guys on oral winny and what dose?  ::)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 10:21:59 AM »
What's Your longest time Guys on oral winny and what dose?  ::)
Why the rolling eyes? If that is an attempt at a "you guys don't know what you're talking about, etc...." then its going to be a poor one.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 10:43:04 AM »

I never use orals i'm a pussy lmao

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 10:55:50 AM »

Oral winny makes me feel like shit, was a solid 226 using 40-60mg of it with 500mg ish test per week.
Just can't stand the appetite loss on it...
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2015, 10:59:10 AM »
Oral winny makes me feel like shit, was a solid 226 using 40-60mg of it with 500mg ish test per week.
Just can't stand the appetite loss on it...

It kills my appetite too. That is why I'm only taking mwf for a few weeks here and there. I woke up the other morning to eat a big breakfast. Could barely choke it down. All orals do that too me even after a few doses.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 11:18:50 AM »
It kills my appetite too. That is why I'm only taking mwf for a few weeks here and there. I woke up the other morning to eat a big breakfast. Could barely choke it down. All orals do that too me even after a few doses.

Most orals as well for me do that, but the feeling of inner sickness from wintabs is like no other. Still tempted to try again after reading this thread though, lol...
?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 11:50:29 AM »
I red about people who run it for ~16 weeks, 50mg a day. Bunk gear or fking good genetic?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2015, 11:55:43 AM »
I red about people who run it for ~16 weeks, 50mg a day. Bunk gear or fking good genetic?

who knows. I'd say genetics.
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 01:20:48 PM »

I think it's a sign of liver stress

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 01:32:55 PM »
I think it's a sign of liver stress

You're right that take 3-4 weeks though not after just a few doses. It's something else that causes the discomfort.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 03:34:32 AM »
Man I love this shit. Only been using running 25 mg pre workout. Gives me a nice performance boost. I'm schoked how much it dries me up too. 25-50 mg of good winny blows 100 mg of ugl masteron out of the water. I was holding water under my chin in my cheeks and a little bit in my waist. After two days of winny it crushed that water. I was thinking my bf was getting high but it was just some estrogen related water retention.

I wish I had smaller dosed caps. I think it would even work well for what I need at smaller dose.

fuck try using 200mg a day you will get complients all day! not saying that much is needed but I got up that high and it was potent winstrol I shoot it as well always brings out the best. It's a safe buy as well.