Author Topic: Jeb Bush says he would have invaded Iraq  (Read 674 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jeb Bush says he would have invaded Iraq
« on: May 10, 2015, 09:33:44 PM »
ource: Washington Post/Tampa Bay Times

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush would have authorized the 2003 invasion of Iraq, as his brother and then-president George W. Bush did, he told Fox News' Megyn Kelly in an interview scheduled to air today.

"I would have authorized the invasion, and so would have Hillary Clinton, just to remind everybody. And so would almost everybody that was confronted with the intelligence they got," the likely 2016 presidential contender said.

He said George W. Bush agrees that this was a blunder, "so just for the news flash to the world, if they're trying to find places where there's big space between me and my brother, this might not be one of those."

Iraq is tricky territory for the younger Bush. Polls consistently show that a vast majority now think that the war, which lasted from 2003 to 2011 and cost nearly 4,500 American lives, was not worth it. It remains the most controversial element of George W. Bush's legacy.

Read more: http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/jeb-bush-says-he-would-have-invaded-iraq/2229102

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Jeb Bush says he would have invaded Iraq
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 06:57:19 AM »
ource: Washington Post/Tampa Bay Times

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush would have authorized the 2003 invasion of Iraq, as his brother and then-president George W. Bush did, he told Fox News' Megyn Kelly in an interview scheduled to air today.

"I would have authorized the invasion, and so would have Hillary Clinton, just to remind everybody. And so would almost everybody that was confronted with the intelligence they got," the likely 2016 presidential contender said.

He said George W. Bush agrees that this was a blunder, "so just for the news flash to the world, if they're trying to find places where there's big space between me and my brother, this might not be one of those."

Iraq is tricky territory for the younger Bush. Polls consistently show that a vast majority now think that the war, which lasted from 2003 to 2011 and cost nearly 4,500 American lives, was not worth it. It remains the most controversial element of George W. Bush's legacy.

Read more: http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/jeb-bush-says-he-would-have-invaded-iraq/2229102

Jeb would have BLOWN UP the World Trade Towers & Building 7 just like his little brother W did.

War is big business for the Bush Crime Syndicate.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 07:22:36 AM »
Great.  Just what the country needs.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 07:27:34 AM »
While Jeb had nothing to do with OIF...ol Hil voted for it as well....feel free to discuss.  ::)
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 08:14:38 AM »
While Jeb had nothing to do with OIF...ol Hil voted for it as well....feel free to discuss.  ::)

the defense here being, "Jeb is indecisive and sucks, but Hilary sucks worse"

Sorry, but on getbig, that was used in 2008 and 2012.  The collective getbiggery has decided not to pursue that course of debate in 2016.  Much more intellectual honesty now.  Using shitbird hilary to defend/diffuse anything Jeb says is fuckery which is no longer shown on getbig political.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 08:21:19 AM »
Posting some incoherent rant may work with others 240 but not with me. Jeb is a fucking idiot and no better then Hil. I wont vote for Jeb because he's just like Hil. However Jeb had no vote while Hil voted for the invasion and must be held accountable. She must be held accountable for her flip flopping on immigration...like Rubio. She must be help accountable for her views on gay marriage...will she....nope!
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 08:58:01 AM »
Posting some incoherent rant may work with others 240 but not with me. Jeb is a fucking idiot and no better then Hil. I wont vote for Jeb because he's just like Hil. However Jeb had no vote while Hil voted for the invasion and must be held accountable. She must be held accountable for her flip flopping on immigration...like Rubio. She must be help accountable for her views on gay marriage...will she....nope!

Out of all things to name that need attention right now, you had to pick gay marriage?    ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 10:09:08 AM »

I agree, although you shouldn't hold your breath.  Who is going to hold her accountable?  The media?  The voters?   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 10:21:51 AM »
I agree, although you shouldn't hold your breath.  Who is going to hold her accountable?  The media?  The voters?   :-\

the voters decide who becomes president.  so yes, they'll exactly do that, or they won't.

It's not the job of "the media" to do anything but serve their stock holders.  they can put anything on their channels that they want.  We don't scream because MTV doesn't play enough led zep, why do we care that fox doesn't show enough pro-obama POV?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2015, 10:26:01 AM »
the voters decide who becomes president.  so yes, they'll exactly do that, or they won't.

It's not the job of "the media" to do anything but serve their stock holders.  they can put anything on their channels that they want.  We don't scream because MTV doesn't play enough led zep, why do we care that fox doesn't show enough pro-obama POV?

No, you liberal Democrat voters will not hold Hillary accountable.  You'll be in the front of the line pulling the lever, just like you did for Obama.  You are the ones partly responsible for people like Obama and Hillary.  Good job.

The media should report the news and hold all candidates accountable.   Unfortunately, they are incredibly biased, which definitely impacts elections. 

I don't watch MTV. 

Why do I always feel dumber when I actually read your posts?? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2015, 10:34:29 AM »
No, you liberal Democrat voters will not hold Hillary accountable.  You'll be in the front of the line pulling the lever, just like you did for Obama.  You are the ones partly responsible for people like Obama and Hillary.  Good job.

The media should report the news and hold all candidates accountable.   Unfortunately, they are incredibly biased, which definitely impacts elections. 

I don't watch MTV. 

Why do I always feel dumber when I actually read your posts?? 

yes, it's the Democrats responsibility to hold Hilary accountable for the delusions of Republicans

It makes perfect sense provided you eat enough paint chips

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2015, 10:46:07 AM »
53% of the nation keeps picking democrat candidates.

Now, some people want to blame the media, but the media was in place in 2000 and 2004.  The media was in place when the tea party enjoyed the FOX coverage and kicked butt in 2010.

it's so weird that 'the media' sways elections only half the time.  The other half, repubs win on their own merit, right?

the victimization continues.  blame the tv (and low-ratings channels) because 53% of the people on the street aren't conservative.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 11:10:48 AM »
53% of the nation keeps picking democrat candidates.

Now, some people want to blame the media, but the media was in place in 2000 and 2004.  The media was in place when the tea party enjoyed the FOX coverage and kicked butt in 2010.

it's so weird that 'the media' sways elections only half the time.  The other half, repubs win on their own merit, right?

the victimization continues.  blame the tv (and low-ratings channels) because 53% of the people on the street aren't conservative.

lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 11:37:54 AM »
That was 2012......things have changed. 2016 will be different then 2014. It all comes down to Hil...people just don't like her.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 11:43:30 AM »
That was 2012......things have changed. 2016 will be different then 2014. It all comes down to Hil...people just don't like her.

I agree about people not liking her.  She also lost to Obama.  She's also going to have trouble getting the independent and crossover votes, so you might be right. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2015, 12:05:41 PM »
We have a long way to go.....Cruz/Rubio/ etc etc are all smarter...better politcians as well based on some of the odd shit she does. This is not Bill folks. Bill gets away with shit...Bill hangs out with pedofiles and nothing sticks. This chick is a schrew. She's not authentic. He crew of idiots used to be good but they just put her in wierd positions now. She can fund raise as can Bush...thats about it.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2015, 12:10:53 PM »
We have a long way to go.....Cruz/Rubio/ etc etc are all smarter...better politcians as well based on some of the odd shit she does. This is not Bill folks. Bill gets away with shit...Bill hangs out with pedofiles and nothing sticks. This chick is a schrew. She's not authentic. He crew of idiots used to be good but they just put her in wierd positions now. She can fund raise as can Bush...thats about it.

True, although the fundraising is huge and can make the difference at the end of the day.  And although she isn't Bill, he's going to be speaking at the convention, likely in prime time.  Remember he gave Obama a huge boost by speaking at the 2012 convention. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 12:16:54 PM »

are you joking?

Cruz is a certified idiot and Rubio is years away from being a viable candidate

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 02:51:02 PM »
We have a long way to go.....Cruz/Rubio/ etc etc are all smarter...

dude, i love cruz, but calling them all "smarter than" hilary?

She's misguided, evil as fuuck, morally bankrupt... but stupid, she is not.

THis serious understimation of the opponent is why dems keep winning elections.  She's got literally 25-30 years at TOP level politics that Rand and Rubio don't have.  She's literally forgotten more global leaders names than they have ever met. 

They have awesome ideologies (for the most part), hers suck ass... but "she's dumb"?   Come on, it's not 2008 anymore.