Author Topic: More Bin Laden Lies  (Read 561 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: More Bin Laden Lies
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 07:15:03 AM »
man, i called bullshit on obama's story minute one.... just too hollywood and convenient.

and some 'repubs' on getbig had the balls to call me anti-american and unpatriotic for not buying the obvious evolving lie that obama was selling. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 08:26:30 AM »
man, i called bullshit on obama's story minute one.... just too hollywood and convenient.

and some 'repubs' on getbig had the balls to call me anti-american and unpatriotic for not buying the obvious evolving lie that obama was selling. 

Bin Laden died in December 2001 of Marfans disease, and was buried in Pakistan.

Look it up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 09:59:30 AM »
Bin Laden died in December 2001 of Marfans disease, and was buried in Pakistan.
Look it up.

I always heard he was buried in egypt, but I get your point.  He's at bad kidney disease in 2001 and a decade later, he's still hopping around?  who knows what's bullshit and what isn't. 

it's fishy, but that'd make me a conspiracy theorist.  We kinda have to think within the constraints of the official story for the sake of debate.  whoever the tall dude they wasted and 'tossed overboard', for our debate purposes, it's bin laden. 

that being said, we should always remember "to doubt bush in 2001 was anti-patriotic" and "to doubt obama on the OBL story was unpatriotic" cause down the road, another prez will make some shit up, and voila, we have to believe or we're unpatriotic.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 11:25:32 AM »
So Ob gave the order after black-mailing the Paki's.

This does not change shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 12:37:52 PM »
So Ob gave the order after black-mailing the Paki's.

This does not change shit.

Nope, it doesn't change the fact that he's still a liar.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 12:55:40 PM »
I always heard he was buried in egypt, but I get your point.  He's at bad kidney disease in 2001 and a decade later, he's still hopping around?  who knows what's bullshit and what isn't. 

it's fishy, but that'd make me a conspiracy theorist.  We kinda have to think within the constraints of the official story for the sake of debate.  whoever the tall dude they wasted and 'tossed overboard', for our debate purposes, it's bin laden. 

that being said, we should always remember "to doubt bush in 2001 was anti-patriotic" and "to doubt obama on the OBL story was unpatriotic" cause down the road, another prez will make some shit up, and voila, we have to believe or we're unpatriotic.

Google: Fox News Bin Laden dead 2001.

It might surprise you.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 01:20:34 PM »
Nope, it doesn't change the fact that he's still a liar.

Off course he is liar othervise he would not be president.