Author Topic: chuteboxe = pussies  (Read 4907 times)

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
chuteboxe = pussies
« on: February 26, 2006, 09:26:24 PM »
for those that dont know, they jumped mark coleman in the ring after the shogun fight like a pack of raving pussies ..... and this isnt the first time they've pulled this shit

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: chuteboxe = pussies
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 02:35:12 AM »
yeah, i posted a topic last week or so about them jumping Krazy horse in his locker room. He KO'd Silva after he woke up though!  ;D
Scouser on Tour

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 07:25:45 AM »
coleman was pretty cool about it ... he said he didnt blame them and theres no hard feelings on his part .... but i think its a fuct situation .... and its not the first time coleman had beef with chute: he said in a prefight interview they had problems at a european show back in 98 but he put that behind them and has alot of respect for their entire team

it really irks me cause a chuteboxe had #'s, and b mark didnt do anything wrong or take any liberties on shogun ..... from his vantage point i really doubt he knew he broke his  elbow, so you can imagine how surprised he was when the refs pulled him off, once he realized what happened he didnt hit shogun again, but chutefags still jumped him...

interview from sherdog:
http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=577

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 07:39:12 AM »
heres another interview with coleman and some footage of the fight

http://media.putfile.com/Coleman-vs-Shogun-Postfight

you can see that coleman never looks at shoguns arm as hes taking his back so he really had no idea what happened untill he shucked the second ref off ......

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 01:04:06 PM »
Fight, aftermath, interview
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WU42NPNX

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »
Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 07:01:12 PM »

Doink !!!!

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 08:58:17 AM »
Fuck that looks painful.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 10:04:45 AM »
didnt see that until today. yeah jumping coleman seems uncalled for. looked like an accident, but then shogun wasnt in a good position when it happend to him, and he didnt dominate the fight until that point so in that regard he gotta blame himself.
i dont think coleman will "be back" and have a long career and all, but it sure was exciting to watch and fun  :D
Z

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 10:49:50 AM »
Yeah, I didn't think he was dominating either.  All he did was throw a nice kick that hit air, then a weak traingle and knee bar attempt.  It was just a freak accident.

Plus he looked chubby at 227... He should stick fighting in the 205 class.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 11:15:57 AM »
They started talking trash and Silva went after him and he was jumped? He should have never talked trash the fight was over why was Coleman talking trash. Leave well enough alone Coleman won the fight,

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 12:04:36 PM »
its just a screwed up situation when that happens,ive cornered my boy in mma fights and man you get pumped up and your adrenaline is sky rocketed, so if something kicks off its not that hard for a mini riot to break out imo.it sucks but sometimes shit happens
R