Author Topic: Question Re: Side Effect Control on 100-200mg of Test-E (HRT)  (Read 5477 times)

millineum man

• Getbig II
Re: Question Re: Side Effect Control on 100-200mg of Test-E (HRT)
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 09:36:02 PM »
I know alot of guys recommend several smaller shots throughout the week, long esters like enanthate & cypionate included. They say the smaller shots help keep their estrogen under control to the point where they don't need AI's to control estrogen. When I say small, I'm talking 25-75mgs of enanthate daily with insulin pins.

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2015, 05:46:46 AM »
Interesting reading regarding hrt. Blood work is a good idea here to work out test and estrogen levels etc. I have read previously here somewhere that you dial in your free test levels over a first few months eg. You want your test to sit at 1500 which is high high level for average range. I like the adex advice too. Also the 2x weekly injections of even long acting esters is about right. I guess one thing not discussed is the use of hgh. I hope this is not going off topic. I see the discussion of hrt should extend to hgh usage in teams of life extension and maintaining levels of male in 20s

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2015, 05:58:02 AM »
Hgh compliments test really well.  If we consider hrt type dosages in line with the hrt test dosages discussion then 2 or 3 iu of pharmacy grade hgh will have great benefit to a male over 40. It has a great effect on well being like skin condition,  energy,  and fat burning.  Something to consider. 

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2015, 06:05:44 AM »
Adex usage. .. consider maybe  0.5 mg half a tab EOD. rather than a full 1 mg tab. 3 x week.  But each person is different  so what works for you works.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2015, 06:19:26 AM »
like the advice there
id go with 0.25mg adex eod or so for true hrt. if adex is needed at all. be aware that a normal/highish range estrogen (if test is also in the high range) is beneficial to lipids too

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2015, 12:29:19 PM »
Absolutely, don't kill off your estrogen.  You need decent levels for maintaining muscle or putting on size.  And 0.25mg is better dosage of arimidex on trt levels of test.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2015, 02:51:39 PM »
Thank you all very much for the advice and opinions!

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 02:56:48 PM »
HCG is given because a lot of people (legitimate patients) don't want to experience shrunken balls while on their TRT/HRT therapy.

Depending on your/your friend's age, seeing a regular doctor would be the last thing I did.  The anti aging clinics and HRT/TRT clinics are much better and more up to speed on the science of testosterone supplementation.

The usual combo that is Rx'd in FL is :

200mg weekly Test
500ius x 2 weekly HCG
1 tab adex twice weekly

And you really don't have to do all the follow up with your doctor and bullshit tests all the time.  Once per year you see the doc and twice a year you have blood work. 

Anyone that is fiddling around with roids on a casual/hobby level, I recommend to go the clinic route.  If you are not earning $$ from your body as a BBer, or fitness model, or WWE wrestler or whatever... the risk of a felony on your record if you get caught is NOT worth it.  I only do one cycle per year (and stock pile the goods the months I am off), but having a legit script for it is the best thing you can do for yourself if you are just messing around with the sauce.  I can travel anywhere with this and don't have to worry about hiding or smuggling it.  Everything they send you comes individually labeled with your Rx script.  The test, the syringes, the 18g drawing syringes, the insulin pins, even the damn alcohol swabs come with a Rx label on it in your name.  If you have a professional career or professional license that could be in danger if you get caught on a drug charge, then the clinic route is the only logical choice you have.

Thank you for the advice. We are located in Canada where private clinics for HRT are rare. Thankfully steroids are legal for personal use here.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 07:37:27 PM »
Question Re: Nolvadex

My friend is still using 200mg of Test E per week

Should he be taking the Nolvadex immediately and throughout the time he's "ON" or just add it in when and if high estrogen related side effects occur (i.e.: gyno)? If you recommend that he takes it, how much should he take and how often?

The reason I'm referring to Nolvadex is because this is what he has available on hand. He has access to Arimidex, but hasn't purchased it yet

Thanks

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 11:13:48 PM »
nolva does nothing for high estrogen.

the sole purpose of nolvadex on cycle/hrt is to avoid gyno. it just blocks estrogen receptors in some tissues. estrogen will still be high and causing ill effects.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 11:19:29 PM »
nolva does nothing for high estrogen.

the sole purpose of nolvadex on cycle/hrt is to avoid gyno. it just blocks estrogen receptors in some tissues. estrogen will still be high and causing ill effects.

I could be wrong, but I believe it helps with libido. Without enough estrogen to balance the testosterone, one's libiido will suffer. At least this is why I take it since gyno has never been an issue for me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 11:35:01 PM »
I could be wrong, but I believe it helps with libido. Without enough estrogen to balance the testosterone, one's libiido will suffer. At least this is why I take it since gyno has never been an issue for me.
no, youre correct with that...
nolvadex is an antagonist/agonist, that depends on the tissue

that means in some tissues nolvadex activates the estrogen receptor (thats why it can be beneficial for lipids for example), in some tissues it blocks the estrogen receptor (breast tissue)
never heard the libido thing, but thats possible

however if you take exogenous testosterone you will never have TOO LITTLE estrogen ;)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2015, 04:13:06 AM »
Until he gets the aridemex...I would start taking the nolvadex to keep the receptor  locked off to prevent gyno. Better to prevent it rather then wait for symptoms. Once he gets adex and been taking it for a few weeks then stop the nolvadex.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2015, 02:01:30 PM »
Great. Thanks MM, Jizmo, etc!