Author Topic: Make a cycle out of this gear!  (Read 1504 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Make a cycle out of this gear!
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:19:40 AM »
So this is what I have left over from my last run and this is all I have access to and what I'm able to use.

Test E (pharma grade) 5ml @ 200mg/ml
Test E (ugl) 12ml @ 250mg/ml
Test Cyp (pharma grade) 10ml @ 100mg/ml
Deca (ugl) 8ml @ 250mg/ml
Dbol (ugl) 84 tabs @ 10mg/tab

As you can see I have some odd numbers up there, some bottles were left over. So, this is how I was going to go at it...

8 week cycle
Test @ 500mg week
Dbol @ 20mg/day first week then go to 30 until all done
Deca @ 400mg/w until its done

Can the test e and test cyprionate being stacked in the same shot? because it would be real damn easy to load a 1ml 200mg test e up then pull a 1/2ml of cyprionate.

I know how to stack the deca with test. I'm a huge fan of dbol.

I'm 5'10, 167.2lbs, leaned right out so the bloat is only going to help me look fuller.

What do you guys think? I'm open to suggestions. Of course AI's but I can grab them later as I'm not doing the cycle for another few weeks. Just getting everything prepared.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Make a cycle out of this gear!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 09:28:08 AM »
167 an wannna go on gear huh?
No.

?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 10:08:17 AM »
So this is what I have left over from my last run and this is all I have access to and what I'm able to use.

As you can see I have some odd numbers up there, some bottles were left over. So, this is how I was going to go at it...

8 week cycle
Test @ 500mg week

Can the test e and test cyprionate being stacked in the same shot? because it would be real damn easy to load a 1ml 200mg test e up then pull a 1/2ml of cyprionate.

I'm 5'10, 167.2lbs, leaned right out so the bloat is only going to help me look fuller.

What do you guys think? I'm open to suggestions. Of course AI's but I can grab them later as I'm not doing the cycle for another few weeks. Just getting everything prepared.

im 5'11 and cut down to 8% bf at 183lbs on nothing, 6 weeks into a one ml 250mg ugl test blend e3d, 625mg avg a week and i'm already 200lb and exploding out of my clothes.

you aren't heavy enough to need all that imo

8 weeks ml of test 200-250mg e3d (750 - 1000 kcal surpluss)
8 weeks ml of test a week 200 - 250mg (im going to be doing keto during this time)
8 weeks ml of test 200-250 e3d again if you didn't stall or 1 1/2 test, 3/4 deca for a 2ml shot e3d if you did stall

rinse repeat, do more with less, be in good shape or great shape, do more with less, get lean before doing anything with gear, do MORE with LESS, make sure you're training hard as fuck (if you text between sets maybe it's time to pack it in) etc etc etc.

I've made the mistakes regarding gear and dose and quickly rectified it so you don't have to.

it's every lb you gain after the initial water weight that count's and not the former the scales are not your friend.

progress to a high dose only when it's impossible to hold you're goal weight without putting on fat with your current calorie surplus.

feel free to tell me that i probably look like shit and hope it helps.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 03:17:38 PM »
im 5'11 and cut down to 8% bf at 183lbs on nothing, 6 weeks into a one ml 250mg ugl test blend e3d, 625mg avg a week and i'm already 200lb and exploding out of my clothes.

you aren't heavy enough to need all that imo

8 weeks ml of test 200-250mg e3d (750 - 1000 kcal surpluss)
8 weeks ml of test a week 200 - 250mg (im going to be doing keto during this time)
8 weeks ml of test 200-250 e3d again if you didn't stall or 1 1/2 test, 3/4 deca for a 2ml shot e3d if you did stall

rinse repeat, do more with less, be in good shape or great shape, do more with less, get lean before doing anything with gear, do MORE with LESS, make sure you're training hard as fuck (if you text between sets maybe it's time to pack it in) etc etc etc.

I've made the mistakes regarding gear and dose and quickly rectified it so you don't have to.

it's every lb you gain after the initial water weight that count's and not the former the scales are not your friend.

progress to a high dose only when it's impossible to hold you're goal weight without putting on fat with your current calorie surplus.

feel free to tell me that i probably look like shit and hope it helps.

that's some good advice. I still want to use the dbol as I love the pumps and feel from it. The deca with it reduces the joint pain.

as for being 167lbs. I'm 167 shredded. and i'm on trt so I "use" all year round and never come off. 200mg a week just isn't really cutting it for me. 500mg a week feels great. first time I ran a cycle I was too fat to begin with. Last time around January I bulked up too fat. This time I went down to abs so when the dbol bloat comes its gonna look great.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 06:31:01 PM »

8 week cycle
Test @ 500mg week

If you're 5'10 and 167lbs post cycle, why the hell would you want to do another?  You either have garbage gear, zero response to anabolics, are on a holocaust diet or do marathon training.  I know this sounds harsh,
but in 10th grade I was a scrawny 5'10 135lbs.  I started training chest and biceps primarily with some occasional back and tri work and in 3 months weighed 155.  My point being that something in your regimen is horribly off the mark. 

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 06:46:58 PM »
that's some good advice. I still want to use the dbol as I love the pumps and feel from it. The deca with it reduces the joint pain.

as for being 167lbs. I'm 167 shredded. and i'm on trt so I "use" all year round and never come off. 200mg a week just isn't really cutting it for me. 500mg a week feels great. first time I ran a cycle I was too fat to begin with. Last time around January I bulked up too fat. This time I went down to abs so when the dbol bloat comes its gonna look great.

All drugs have a body weight / response / dose curve so it doesn't matter how shredded you are
Lighter guys just need less
I would just use a nice dose of test

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 09:05:23 PM »
All drugs have a body weight / response / dose curve so it doesn't matter how shredded you are
Lighter guys just need less
I would just use a nice dose of test

needs a dose of common sense, lol...

To carry those stats after having run 500mg of test is flat out sad. To even help this guy would require revamping his "everything"
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 09:11:16 PM »
needs a dose of common sense, lol...

To carry those stats after having run 500mg of test is flat out sad. To even help this guy would require revamping his "everything"

If he's really lean at 167, i don't see why it's a bad bodyweight. Google rob riches, he's like 5'9, high 160s stage weight IIRC. Weight doesn't really mean anything. OP could have light bone structure. I know because I've always been lighter than everyone I know even before I started lifting. Light bones. Right now, people automatically assume that I'm 15-20 pounds heavier than I am.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 09:13:58 PM »
If he's really lean at 167, i don't see why it's a bad bodyweight. Google rob riches, he's like 5'9, high 160s stage weight IIRC. Weight doesn't really mean anything. OP could have light bone structure. I know because I've always been lighter than everyone I know even before I started lifting. Light bones. Right now, people automatically assume that I'm 15-20 pounds heavier than I am.

You wonder why I assume the worst? As most time when I see pics, I tap my head, just like when I read your post here.

STage weight and "lean weight" are very different, c'mon... Anyway, just here to drop my shit bombs, lol as I don't see how he can be helped other than using tonnes of gear. Not what I wanna recommend.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2015, 10:40:45 PM »
Well there is no real point assuming anything
Most people on here use far too much
Apart from maybe Ron

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 07:33:59 PM »
Run test at 500mg a week as long as it will last and run 40mg dbol for first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks. Use the deca as a hopefull site injection enhancer , meaning deca is believed to stimulate the surrounding cells of the site injection. Inject it in tri's bis or delts

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 09:21:36 AM »
Run test at 500mg a week as long as it will last and run 40mg dbol for first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks. Use the deca as a hopefull site injection enhancer , meaning deca is believed to stimulate the surrounding cells of the site injection. Inject it in tri's bis or delts

That would roughly be 8 weeks.

So that's 1 week of dbol, 7 weeks off, 1 week back on.

Deca will be nice in the delts and my bi's and tri's are decent size for my physique, where I lack hard on shoulders is side delt (where I will inject the deca).

What progress do you predict I would make by splitting the dbol into the 40mg dose for first and last week of cycle? I know off the first week it will immensely improve strength, what about the last week? just to give the physique a final "blown up" looking result?

I was thinking of doing what the other guy said and running it all low but I'm afraid I may not like the progress so much. I love how the body blows up on the high dosages very fast. I'm very interested in your method here. Please tell me more.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
That would roughly be 8 weeks.

So that's 1 week of dbol, 7 weeks off, 1 week back on.

Deca will be nice in the delts and my bi's and tri's are decent size for my physique, where I lack hard on shoulders is side delt (where I will inject the deca).

What progress do you predict I would make by splitting the dbol into the 40mg dose for first and last week of cycle? I know off the first week it will immensely improve strength, what about the last week? just to give the physique a final "blown up" looking result?

I was thinking of doing what the other guy said and running it all low but I'm afraid I may not like the progress so much. I love how the body blows up on the high dosages very fast. I'm very interested in your method here. Please tell me more.
yeah run it all in the beginning,  I didn't count the dbol I just threw that out there but if that's a full 2 weeks worth then do it in the beginning.  As for the test drop the mgs per week down and try to get at least 10- 12 weeks out of it. Or just grab 2 vials of test and 3 deca and make it a full 12 weeks cycle at decent doses. That shouldn't cost you but 60 dollars a vial on the streets , over seas 30 a vial