Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - 2004 Mr. Olympia Prejudging PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!  (Read 11029 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Ronnie Coleman - 2004 Mr. Olympia Prejudging PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!

Since it's Ronnie's Birthday,

Here are some pics of Ronnie Coleman from the prejudging of the 2004 Mr. Olympia. Ronnie weighed in at 296 lbs which was 9 lbs heavier than he was at the 2003 Mr. Olympia  . Ronnie was shredded as you can see. He had that grainy/dry look at the prejudging and looked better here than he looked at the finals. Ronnie holds the record for being the heaviest bodybuilder to win the Mr. Olympia title and the heaviest Mr. Olympia to defend the Sandow weighing in at an outstanding (296 lbs).

MORE PICS -----> Ronnie Coleman - 2004 Mr. Olympia Prejudging PICS You May Not Have Seen (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Dave D

• Getbig V
That's an ebony mountain of muscle.

It would be an interesting discussion to find out who was a better Mr.O Ronnie or Dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Yeah Buddy . Yip Yip  ;D

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
Yeah Buddy . Yip Yip  ;D

Do you have to post those pics in every thread? You don't see me posting pics of Dorian's gut or mangled up arms do you?

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Do you have to post those pics in every thread? You don't see me posting pics of Dorian's gut or mangled up arms do you?

Yes he's a tool

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

I actually don't post these in every thread , these are from 2004. And it's wrong when I do it? , but you have no problem when Hulktser does the exact same thing with Dorian , in fact you chuckle right along. Don't be a hypocrite.

Post what you like that's what this site is for.  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Yes he's a tool

Your last post before this one was January 05, 2014 Whose gimmick are you?  ;)

Come back under your regular account pussy.  8)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
I actually don't post these in every thread , these are from 2004. And it's wrong when I do it? , but you have no problem when Hulktser does the exact same thing with Dorian , in fact you chuckle right along. Don't be a hypocrite.

Post what you like that's what this site is for.  :D

Hypocrite? I don't think you know what that means. I don't go out of my way to post pics of Dorian's gut or mangled arms, but the first opportunity you get in any Ronnie thread is post those pics. So, don't compare me to yourself or any other crap that you do. In fact, I make threads about Dorian without posting any bad pics of him. The point is, whenever there is a thread about Ronnie that's the first thing you do. Hulkster can post whatever he wants about Dorian and that's on Hulkster not me, but my point was that you don't see me doing the same when you make a thread about Dorian. So, why do it to mine?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Hypocrite? I don't think you know what that means. I don't go out of my way to post pics of Dorian's gut or mangled arms, but the first opportunity you get in any Ronnie thread is post those pics. So, don't compare me to yourself or any other crap that you do. In fact, I make threads about Dorian without posting any bad pics of him. The point is, whenever there is a thread about Ronnie that's the first thing you do. Hulkster can post whatever he wants about Dorian and that's on Hulkster not me, but my point was that you don't see me doing the same when you make a thread about Dorian. So, why do it to mine?

Come back under your ' sculpture ' gimmick  ;)

I'll post what I want when I want , in fact I was posting pictures from 2004 Mr Olympia. You don't like it , I don't care. Come back under your gimmick do call me names if it bothers you that much lol

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
Come back under your ' sculpture ' gimmick  ;)

I'll post what I want when I want , in fact I was posting pictures from 2004 Mr Olympia. You don't like it , I don't care. Come back under your gimmick do call me names if it bothers you that much lol

Gimmick? LOL. That's all you can think of? Just ask Ron and he will tell you I only have one account.

You can't answer my questions like usual. Oh well, it's ok. My website gets more views when you keep replying. So post away!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Gimmick? LOL. That's all you can think of? Just ask Ron and he will tell you I only have one account.

You can't answer my questions like usual. Oh well, it's ok. My website gets more views when you keep replying. So post away!!!

Please , no one else posts in this thread besides Dave D and low-and-behold ' sculpture ' posts and his last post was January 05, 2014 lol It's not rocket science. It's blatantly obvious it's your gimmick.

Again , you don't have a problem with people posting bad pictures of people just of your hero. Hulkster does it habitually you have no problem in fact you jump in on the fun. Stop acting like you're above this nonsense.

Your website gets more views than what are you bitching about? Make sure you post those pics I posted on your website lol they're from 2004 BTW

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
Please , no one else posts in this thread besides Dave D and low-and-behold ' sculpture ' posts and his last post was January 05, 2014 lol It's not rocket science. It's blatantly obvious it's your gimmick.

Again , you don't have a problem with people posting bad pictures of people just of your hero. Hulkster does it habitually you have no problem in fact you jump in on the fun. Stop acting like you're above this nonsense.

Your website gets more views than what are you bitching about? Make sure you post those pics I posted on your website lol they're from 2004 BTW

Like I said, ask Ron and he will tell you. No point in arguing with you over your worthless accusations.

I am above this nonsense because I'm not the one posting pics of Ronnie's gut or Dorian's cow belly and stick arms.

Keep replying!!! Thanks  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Like I said, ask Ron and he will tell you. No point in arguing with you over your worthless accusations.

I am above this nonsense because I'm not the one posting pics of Ronnie's gut or Dorian's cow belly and stick arms.

Keep replying!!! Thanks  ;D

All I did was the same as you. Post pics from the 2004 Mr Olympia  ;)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
All I did was the same as you. Post pics from the 2004 Mr Olympia  ;)

Keep replying FLOWER BOY!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Keep replying FLOWER BOY!!!

Yes because the traffic to your site will increase my .01% lol I'm sure you're making a fortune off that site Vince  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yeah Buddy . Yip Yip  ;D

You said you really one bring up Ronnie when someone brings up Dorian. Clearly, you bring up Ronnie even when Dorian vs. Ronnie is not discussed.

Trolling is getting old. Iceman posts these pics for people to enjoy.
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Ronnie Coleman - 2004 Mr. Olympia Prejudging PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!

Since it's Ronnie's Birthday,

Here are some pics of Ronnie Coleman from the prejudging of the 2004 Mr. Olympia. Ronnie weighed in at 296 lbs which was 9 lbs heavier than he was at the 2003 Mr. Olympia  . Ronnie was shredded as you can see. He had that grainy/dry look at the prejudging and looked better here than he looked at the finals. Ronnie holds the record for being the heaviest bodybuilder to win the Mr. Olympia title and the heaviest Mr. Olympia to defend the Sandow weighing in at an outstanding (296 lbs).

MORE PICS -----> Ronnie Coleman - 2004 Mr. Olympia Prejudging PICS You May Not Have Seen (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

I am a huge fan of Both Ronnie and Dorian.  Admittedly, I've been more partial to Dorian.  However, this version of Ronnie is not only unbeatable, but will probably never be matched ever again.  Unless Big Ramy is ever able to get his shit together.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
You said you really one bring up Ronnie when someone brings up Dorian. Clearly, you bring up Ronnie even when Dorian vs. Ronnie is not discussed.

Trolling is getting old. Iceman posts these pics for people to enjoy.

You back stabbing troll  >:(

I posted pics from the 2004 Mr Olympia  ;) of Ronnie Coleman , no one else.  8)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Whoa. Hold on a minute ND don't make me look like a weirdo for referring to Ronnie as an ebony mountain of muscle.

I'm not involved in this at all.  In fact all I did was pose a hypothetical question wondering how a prime Ronnie would compare against a prime Dorian, a first on this site I assume. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing this answer.

Long live the king!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You back stabbing troll  >:(

I posted pics from the 2004 Mr Olympia  ;) of Ronnie Coleman , no one else.  8)

Troll better than that. You know why you posted those pictures. We all do.  :-\

Iceman takes the time to scan these pics and post them. He doesnt troll anyone on here. Dont be a dick and troll his posts.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Whoa. Hold on a minute ND don't make me look like a weirdo for referring to Ronnie as an ebony mountain of muscle.

I'm not involved in this at all.  In fact all I did was pose a hypothetical question wondering how a prime Ronnie would compare against a prime Dorian, a first on this site I assume. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing this answer.

Long live the king!

yeah buddy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Troll better than that. You know why you posted those pictures. We all do.  :-\

Iceman takes the time to scan these pics and post them. He doesnt troll anyone on here. Dont be a dick and troll his posts.

I'm helping him with traffic to his site and rare unseen pictures of Ronald Dean Coleman.

Dave D

• Getbig V
yeah buddy

Your love for Dorian has surpassed Earl's fascination with Levrone.

Well done.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'm helping him with traffic to his site and rare unseen pictures of Ronald Dean Coleman.

ok
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Your love for Dorian has surpassed Earl's fascination with Levrone.

Well done.

Thanks for proving my point  ;D

two Ronnie Coleman's NO waiting