Author Topic: Watch price?  (Read 6996 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Watch price?
« on: May 13, 2015, 06:26:41 PM »
Anybody know the price of this bitch?
http://www.hublot.com/en/partnerships/kobe-bryant
A

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Re: Watch price?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 06:29:47 PM »
$23,495....price of a car..

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 06:46:21 PM »
$23,495....price of a car..
Not bad some of the other models or 300k  :-X
A

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 06:48:33 PM »
Definitely outta my league...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 06:54:32 PM »
 ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 07:00:11 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 07:01:36 PM »
Ugly watch 25k is retail but you can get it for 18ish if really looking for it.aome hublota look ok but i wouldnt wear them,not my style.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 07:04:06 PM »
If you have to ask.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 07:40:51 PM »
If you have to ask.....
True. Watch makers do want high end car makers do, never list the price.
I can't afford this watch, was just window shopping.
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 08:18:28 PM »
Many of you know my absolutely unhealthy obsession with watches... So... funny story... (A bit long but hear me out!)

I was watching the Expendables 3 and notice Sylvester Stallone wearing a red watch that I absolutely fell in love with and I thought "God I MUST have that watch!"

Well - with a little google searching I discover that its a 'Richard Mille" and it costs over $90,000

Hmmmm... well, that most certainly was not gonna happen (yeah of course I can afford it - I'm a GetBigger after all)... But now I'm stuck thinking "Fuck I really want a red watch!"

So further Google searching, I end up finding and buying this Nautica watch for a much more reasonable price:

A few months later, my wife decides to buy me another watch for Christmas (with brown leather straps), but then as I was in the middle of surgery getting my thyroid removed, she ends up finding ANOTHER red watch, this one Burberry, that she just knew I would love (I did) and she ends up returning the one with the brown strap and orders this.... I woke up from surgery to some pretty happy news :-D

Whoohoo - now I have two red watches!

Oh and here is proof of my unhealthy watch obsession (There are a few more back at my home in Egypt):

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2015, 08:19:36 PM »
LLS

HTH

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 08:33:28 PM »
Seriously, you want that ugly piece of junk? It doesn't look good on Kobe with a suit, it's going to look like shit with anything but a pimp outfit on Halloween.

Oh, and it'll depreciate as quickly as his last couple of years playing.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 08:41:05 PM »
Seriously, you want that ugly piece of junk? It doesn't look good on Kobe with a suit, it's going to look like shit with anything but a pimp outfit on Halloween.

Oh, and it'll depreciate as quickly as his last couple of years playing.

But could you imagine how sensual it would be fisting Joon with it on?

No homo

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 08:44:55 PM »
Many of you know my absolutely unhealthy obsession with watches... So... funny story... (A bit long but hear me out!)

I was watching the Expendables 3 and notice Sylvester Stallone wearing a red watch that I absolutely fell in love with and I thought "God I MUST have that watch!"

Well - with a little google searching I discover that its a 'Richard Mille" and it costs over $90,000

Hmmmm... well, that most certainly was not gonna happen (yeah of course I can afford it - I'm a GetBigger after all)... But now I'm stuck thinking "Fuck I really want a red watch!"

So further Google searching, I end up finding and buying this Nautica watch for a much more reasonable price:

A few months later, my wife decides to buy me another watch for Christmas (with brown leather straps), but then as I was in the middle of surgery getting my thyroid removed, she ends up finding ANOTHER red watch, this one Burberry, that she just knew I would love (I did) and she ends up returning the one with the brown strap and orders this.... I woke up from surgery to some pretty happy news :-D

Oh and here is proof of my unhealthy watch obsession (There are a few more back at my home in Egypt):

Not a fan of Richard Mille, just blah imo

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 09:04:03 PM »

Your shit $4 Burberry watch made by Fossil in China goes perfectly with your $4 cuff links and Dodge Dart.  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 09:11:18 PM »

Nice starter collection  :D
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 09:16:58 PM »
Floyd Gayweathers collection

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 01:31:53 AM »
Sly is also the brand ambassador to panerai. As a former owner I can say his taste in watches is misguided at best.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 01:40:15 AM »
Rolex
AP
Patek
Hublot
Ulysse Nardin
Omega

My top 6 in no particular order

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 03:13:42 AM »
Most of Hublot use basic ETA outsourced movement, only recently some Tourbillon models use in house movement...that basically means you're paying all that money for an extra fancy case.

Apart from the above my problem with hublot is that it's like kitkat marketing wise...soccer world cup watch, maywahther fight watch, Kobe watch,Jay z watch, Maradona watch....they churn them out like cookies, it reminds me of Swatch....just a lot more pricey.
S

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2015, 03:43:52 AM »
i like the omega watch marketing, its the watch james bond wears.

i cant wait for the ads what other guys like spider-man, donald duck and that robot in i, robot wear.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2015, 08:25:53 AM »
Your shit $4 $800 Burberry watch made by Fossil in China goes perfectly with your $4 $7 cuff links and Dodge Dart Charger RT;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2015, 08:33:21 AM »

We can only hope you show the same protective care to your collection of see through mesh shirts.
Y

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2015, 08:39:23 AM »
We can only hope you show the same protective care to your collection of see through mesh shirts.

Alas, the mesh shirts are no more... My wife had them all burnt seeing that I'm now supposedly a responsible adult and father!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2015, 08:41:23 AM »