Author Topic: Tired of pussies on the juice...  (Read 8368 times)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Tired of pussies on the juice...
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2015, 02:21:38 PM »
Anybody remember the guy on Muscle Hymen who was so hardcore, he didn't leave the gym to go find his just-kidnapped kid until he'd finished up his last set of tricep pushdowns and had a few minutes to kill before moving on to biceps?

He apparently was able to stop the creep from driving off the shopping mall parking lot with the kid, beat the creep to a bloody pulp, deliver his daughter to her Mom back at the gym, then file a police report all in the space of 5 minutes before moving on to biceps.

I'll bet he needed an extra protein shake and another hour of sleep that night to recover from the negative nitrogen balance and offset the catabolism such an ordeal caused him!  :o
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2015, 10:10:17 PM »
GA thread summary for those pressed for time::

1. Some people in gyms are stronger than others, some people in gyms train harder than others.  For some reason, this bothers the OP.

2. Navy Mike has now managed to shoehorn videos of himself into a thread not about him, rather than the same five pictures.

Continue.....

Are you saying Navy Mike is an attention whore?
X

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2015, 10:34:06 PM »
Why should you care about how or how much other people lift?

The only time I'm shitty at the gym is when someone is using the equipment I want. Then it's personal.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2015, 10:40:58 PM »
Some people go to the gym to exercise, not to bodybuild, not to look like a pretty boy either.

You cant project your own insecurities on all other gym members and then wonder why they dont look like an ape yet. Maybe they just dont want to.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2015, 10:48:35 PM »
Some people go to the gym to exercise, not to bodybuild, not to look like a pretty boy either.

You cant project your own insecurities on all other gym members and then wonder why they dont look like an ape yet. Maybe they just dont want to.

true actually. As long as they act decent, I have no issues with them.

?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2015, 11:49:32 PM »
There is a guy in my gym that spends three or four times as much time there as me and he looks like shaggy from scooby do.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2015, 04:32:53 AM »
I thought this was going to be a thread about penoris'.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2015, 05:35:40 AM »
Are you saying Navy Mike is an attention whore?

Its all new and exciting for Navy Mike, he believes lifting weights is a spiritual experience at the moment.

It will all fade in time and he will be fine.

Alone, but fine.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2015, 06:05:44 AM »
you know, the type that puts 150lbs on flat bench, does 15 reps and acts like he's working that mind muscle connection.  No heart, no real weight lifted, no gains on their own.
It's become the quintessential new millennium gym douche.  Drug reliant, mediocre gains, trains like a 6th grade girl, optional open mouth gum chewing.
What a sad state the entire fitness world is in these days.  At least guys back in the day trained hard, drugs or not.  Today, you have these high volume pussies who act like they have some epic insight on cutting edge training techniques...meanwhile, there is no evidence of this.

On a separate note, I came across a top men's physique known guy today.  Literally coasting through his routine, basically warming up for an hour...as I couldn't call it a workout, complete with another juiced poser training him.  Granted, the guy looked impressive, no doubt.  But damn, you're one of the top in your sport and train like that?  170lbs on flat for 14 epic no sweat reps?  Beta bitch all the way.

This just in, nobody gives a shit...whoosh.

Anyone train with fucktards like this?

Dont you ever get tired of posting the same shit over and over again for YEARS?! You let so much around you get to you. When I train, I keep my hat brim pulled down, listen to my tunes and  and ignore anything negative around me. You are obviously not focused on yourself enough to care so much about what others are doing. The intensity you keep talking about cant exist in a person so wrapped up in others actions.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2015, 07:33:53 AM »
Dont you ever get tired of posting the same shit over and over again for YEARS?! You let so much around you get to you. When I train, I keep my hat brim pulled down, listen to my tunes and  and ignore anything negative around me. You are obviously not focused on yourself enough to care so much about what others are doing. The intensity you keep talking about cant exist in a person so wrapped up in others actions.

No, he never tires and never fades.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2015, 09:03:14 AM »
Its all new and exciting for Navy Mike, he believes lifting weights is a spiritual experience at the moment.

It will all fade in time and he will be fine.

Alone, but fine.

Ahhhh, one of the types that thinks bodybuilding is some sort of philosophical journey.  :D He has read too many animalpak ads.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2015, 09:28:39 AM »
The only thing worse than these types of gym juices are the DLB type chicks taking male hormones like their idol. They all think their the new Whore of Babylon.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2015, 09:36:02 AM »
Blame Kai Beef, he said he would never be a weightlifter and has a video doing mind muscle connection reps with 30pound Dumbbells and videos of himself doing 95lb squats.

WHO THE FUCK IS KAY BEEF ? ???

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2015, 02:46:45 PM »
"Drug assisted pussy liftin"

:D I like that

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2015, 11:03:22 PM »
"Drug assisted pussy liftin"

:D I like that
sounds like me, i rather take 2.5grams of juice and go to the gym 20minutes than 1gram and train for a hour =D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2015, 11:16:23 PM »
sounds like me, i rather take 2.5grams of juice and go to the gym 20minutes than 1gram and train for a hour =D

How are the gyms in north Korea?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2015, 01:40:49 AM »
How are the gyms in north Korea?
gyms are quite bad but the juice is great. Made in best korea so only quality stuff

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2015, 01:50:28 AM »
gyms are quite bad but the juice is great. Made in best korea so only quality stuff

A U into K-Pop too  :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2015, 02:11:50 AM »
A U into K-Pop too  :D
solly me best kolean me dont talk jibbelish

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2015, 03:19:10 AM »
No, he never tires and never fades.
Haha
It's scary how long this dead horse has been beaten, but the modern day pussy movement keeps growing.  I wish it would die out, but there are more tools each year.

For a more specific story...tonight I see the walking example of this post.

Guy on a good amount of gear, wearing a Max Muscle jersey, cell phone in hand.
Starts off with a plate per side for hammer strength decline.
After a quick conversation on his phone, he proceeds to up the anti and go to 2 plates per side.
BOOM! Does an impress 12 reps.  Wait...important text message...3 minutes pass.
Time for 2nd working set...SHAZAAM!  Bangs out another dozen reps like it's nobody's business.

Ok, that was enough there.  Hops to cables and loads up each side with 40lbs.  I was in awe of the intensity, especially when he began to text again.  How someone pounds raw iron like that while managing an important business on their phone at 2am is most impressive.

At this point, my cardio was done.  I wanted to stick around to see his next set of incline bench for 135, but didn't need any more impressing.

This is everything wrong with the modern day pussy in gyms.  In another 20 years there will be a pill to take that involves zero training.  Great example of how you can literally do nothing and grow with the right drugs.
At the end of the day, I'm aware it all doesn't matter...but damn...how can you take any pride in this?  

At least Piana puts on a fake grunt face.  Post is way too long.
N

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2015, 03:29:59 AM »
Anybody remember the guy on Muscle Hymen who was so hardcore, he didn't leave the gym to go find his just-kidnapped kid until he'd finished up his last set of tricep pushdowns and had a few minutes to kill before moving on to biceps?

He apparently was able to stop the creep from driving off the shopping mall parking lot with the kid, beat the creep to a bloody pulp, deliver his daughter to her Mom back at the gym, then file a police report all in the space of 5 minutes before moving on to biceps.

I'll bet he needed an extra protein shake and another hour of sleep that night to recover from the negative nitrogen balance and offset the catabolism such an ordeal caused him!  :o

Haha
Big bad booty daddy 500 if I remember correct?

I remember him being called out on his 500lbs bench claim and he posted a series of photos benching 405 and said it was for multiple  reps but someone noticed the water bottle moved on every pic and he admitted it was a series of single attempts.
Bloke was a fucking tool very cringeworthy the shit he talked.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2015, 03:37:32 AM »
Haha

I remember him being called out on his 500lbs bench claim and he posted a series of photos benching 405 and said it was for multiple  reps but someone noticed the water bottle moved on every pic and he admitted it was a series of single attempts.
haha i missed that. But i remember him,  smm junior

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2015, 08:23:20 AM »
Ah, Croatch. Where would we be without his observations and insane rants? Being perfect must be fucking exhausting.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2015, 08:43:20 AM »
Haha
It's scary how long this dead horse has been beaten, but the modern day pussy movement keeps growing.  I wish it would die out, but there are more tools each year.

For a more specific story...tonight I see the walking example of this post.

Guy on a good amount of gear, wearing a Max Muscle jersey, cell phone in hand.
Starts off with a plate per side for hammer strength decline.
After a quick conversation on his phone, he proceeds to up the anti and go to 2 plates per side.
BOOM! Does an impress 12 reps.  Wait...important text message...3 minutes pass.
Time for 2nd working set...SHAZAAM!  Bangs out another dozen reps like it's nobody's business.

Ok, that was enough there.  Hops to cables and loads up each side with 40lbs.  I was in awe of the intensity, especially when he began to text again.  How someone pounds raw iron like that while managing an important business on their phone at 2am is most impressive.

At this point, my cardio was done.  I wanted to stick around to see his next set of incline bench for 135, but didn't need any more impressing.

This is everything wrong with the modern day pussy in gyms.  In another 20 years there will be a pill to take that involves zero training.  Great example of how you can literally do nothing and grow with the right drugs.
At the end of the day, I'm aware it all doesn't matter...but damn...how can you take any pride in this?  

At least Piana puts on a fake grunt face.  Post is way too long.

You have waaaaay too much time on your hands.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2015, 01:58:16 PM »
Haha

I used to love to read his "gym rants". He looked like a younger, juiced-up Eugene Levy if I remember correctly.
A