Author Topic: Tired of pussies on the juice...  (Read 8369 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Tired of pussies on the juice...
« on: May 14, 2015, 06:37:34 PM »
you know, the type that puts 150lbs on flat bench, does 15 reps and acts like he's working that mind muscle connection.  No heart, no real weight lifted, no gains on their own.
It's become the quintessential new millennium gym douche.  Drug reliant, mediocre gains, trains like a 6th grade girl, optional open mouth gum chewing.
What a sad state the entire fitness world is in these days.  At least guys back in the day trained hard, drugs or not.  Today, you have these high volume pussies who act like they have some epic insight on cutting edge training techniques...meanwhile, there is no evidence of this.

On a separate note, I came across a top men's physique known guy today.  Literally coasting through his routine, basically warming up for an hour...as I couldn't call it a workout, complete with another juiced poser training him.  Granted, the guy looked impressive, no doubt.  But damn, you're one of the top in your sport and train like that?  170lbs on flat for 14 epic no sweat reps?  Beta bitch all the way.

This just in, nobody gives a shit...whoosh.

Anyone train with fucktards like this?
N

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Tired of pussies on the juice...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 06:40:30 PM »
Good resumé of today's gym pussies. Fuck 95% of everyone in gyms today. Especially the turds on test/tren/masteron who look like newbies.

But it's all good. They just make me look better and will never catch up to me and I use baby doses. Ahahaha you stupid morons....
?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 06:43:33 PM »
What kind of a tool pays attention to how others train?? Why would you care? If you look the way you are supposed to look who gives a shit what someone else does? I could care less what anyone else thinks about how I stay in the shape I do - nor do I care what others do.
Seems like you are a total insecure bitch

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 06:44:15 PM »
you know, the type that puts 150lbs on flat bench, does 15 reps and acts like he's working that mind muscle connection.  No heart, no real weight lifted, no gains on their own.
It's become the quintessential new millennium gym douche.  Drug reliant, mediocre gains, trains like a 6th grade girl, optional open mouth gum chewing.
What a sad state the entire fitness world is in these days.  At least guys back in the day trained hard, drugs or not.  Today, you have these high volume pussies who act like they have some epic insight on cutting edge training techniques...meanwhile, there is no evidence of this.

On a separate note, I came across a top men's physique known guy today.  Literally coasting through his routine, basically warming up for an hour...as I couldn't call it a workout, complete with another juiced poser training him.  Granted, the guy looked impressive, no doubt.  But damn, you're one of the top in your sport and train like that?  170lbs on flat for 14 epic no sweat reps?  Beta bitch all the way.

This just in, nobody gives a shit...whoosh.

Anyone train with fucktards like this?

great + accurate post
90 % of guys @ the gym I go to train like this and worse thing is they say they are natural

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 06:45:13 PM »
Blame Kai Beef, he said he would never be a weightlifter and has a video doing mind muscle connection reps with 30pound Dumbbells and videos of himself doing 95lb squats.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 06:54:40 PM »
Lol Crotch once again being owned mentally by the actions of those around him.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 06:55:02 PM »
What kind of a tool pays attention to how others train?? Why would you care? If you look the way you are supposed to look who gives a shit what someone else does? I could care less what anyone else thinks about how I stay in the shape I do - nor do I care what others do.

c'ause we're surrounded by it at all times. They do everything to seek/get attention, how the fuck am I not supposed to notice??? You sound like someone who trains at a home gym.
?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 06:57:43 PM »
I read "pussy" and "juice" and decided to come in here hoping to see some pussy juice.

Who goes on a forum to bitch and moan about other gym rats?

Grow the fuck up.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 06:57:56 PM »
When you e been a gym for a few decades...you tend to noticed a few things.  In a 60 minutes workout, you probably have 30 minutes of idol time.  It's good to be aware of others in life.  Why would I care, because I care about lifting in general.  The current majority of tools who train are a disgrace to lifting.  Attention whoring on Instagram, drug reliant, iPhone fingering, multiple training partners, pussy footing their routines...half reppers...and so on.  It's the majority...that's the problem.  One delusional bunch.
Very little heart in today's gyms.
Being secure and aware have nothing to do with each other.  You know how many jokers I've seen in my gym go from a piss poor physique, after training for a few years, to bloated wannabes?  Most can't do jack without drugs, but at least train hard if you take them.  It's become the biggest beta bitch activity one can partake in these days.  Drug assisted pussy liftin.  Usually, juice is the consolation prize for when you fail.  I've seen it at least a half dozen times.
N

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2015, 06:59:36 PM »
Lol Crotch once again being owned mentally by the actions of those around him.

Hahaa, he's an insecure little bitch , isn't he ? ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2015, 07:00:36 PM »
I read "pussy" and "juice" and decided to come in here hoping to see some pussy juice.

Who goes on a forum to bitch and moan about other gym rats?

Grow the fuck up.
That would be the premise of most threads.  Getbig and being a grown up have nothing to do with each other.  Have you not figured this out yet?

I'm just continually amazed at how weak people are...I need to rant somewhere.
N

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2015, 07:01:35 PM »
When you e been a gym for a few decades...you tend to noticed a few things.  In a 60 minutes workout, you probably have 30 minutes of idol time.  It's good to be aware of others in life.  Why would I care, because I care about lifting in general.  The current majority of tools who train are a disgrace to lifting.  Attention whoring on Instagram, drug reliant, iPhone fingering, multiple training partners, pussy footing their routines...half reppers...and so on.  It's the majority...that's the problem.  One delusional bunch.
Very little heart in today's gyms.
Being secure and aware have nothing to do with each other.  You know how many jokers I've seen in my gym go from a piss poor physique, after training for a few years, to bloated wannabes?  Most can't do jack without drugs, but at least train hard if you take them.  It's become the biggest beta bitch activity one can partake in these days.  Drug assisted pussy liftin.  Usually, juice is the consolation prize for when you fail.  I've seen it at least a half dozen times.

this needs to be stickied.
?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 07:04:33 PM »
Hahaa, he's an insecure little bitch , isn't he ? ;D
A few agree, so am I really that off with my post?  It's about the current state of gyms today and spot on.

Would you disagree on the post?
It's funny when someone remarks about being secure...this has zero to do with the topic.  I'm fine with my gains over the years.  Most on sauce barely train hard or are even that strong...the majority.  How would this make me feel insecure?  We've been around this topic a ways back, just let it go Che.
N

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 07:07:22 PM »
why the hate for Croatch

he's just telling it like it is

Generation nothingness

all drugs, all laziness ala phil heath

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 07:10:29 PM »
why the hate for Croatch

Generation nothingness

I've wounded a few here before, so I expect some to chime in.  Next time, I'll wear a rubber and lube it up...I apologize for the past.  No homo.
N

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2015, 07:11:39 PM »
i agree totally with this.
myself being a "user" i see the same thing with people.those who do all this half assed and hope chemicals can fix the problem.problem is they wasting time and money.also strange as it sounds natural "die hards" seem like they have lifting in their heart and would respond well to hormones.they know id say what lots of serious people who use hormones know  that nothing they take will replace heart.
there will always be beach muscle juicers and douches.but there are just as many hard workers that do.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2015, 07:18:09 PM »
Never used and never gave a shit about the other guy.

Don't get your obsession at all.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 07:18:51 PM »
A few agree, so am I really that off with my post?  It's about the current state of gyms today and spot on.

Would you disagree on the post?
It's funny when someone remarks about being secure...this has zero to do with the topic.  I'm fine with my gains over the years.  Most on sauce barely train hard or are even that strong...the majority.  How would this make me feel insecure?  We've been around this topic a ways back, just let it go Che.
I don't give a shit how other guys train ,juiced or not

If someone gets my attention at the gym ,they usually look like this

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 07:23:55 PM »
why the hate for Croatch

Generation nothingness

Lol I dont understand the mindset of working hard in the gym as equating to some high moral thing, or really meaning fuck all in the grand scheme of life.

Being the hardest trainer doesn't support your family, establish wealth, earn the respect of respectable people etc.

I workout to look better, not to prove shit to dorks that care about how hard or heavy I bench press.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 07:24:26 PM »
i agree totally with this.
myself being a "user" i see the same thing with people.those who do all this half assed and hope chemicals can fix the problem.problem is they wasting time and money.also strange as it sounds natural "die hards" seem like they have lifting in their heart and would respond well to hormones.they know id say what lots of serious people who use hormones know  that nothing they take will replace heart.
there will always be beach muscle juicers and douches.but there are just as many hard workers that do.
When a top "competitor" on quite a few substances trains like the tool I saw today...there's something wrong with lifting today.  You'd never see this back in the Arnold days.  When did doing 150lbs on bench ever replace doing 250lbs?  How would this ever be a better result?
The approach for many today is, if I can get big with a lot of chemical and not have to train hard, why bother.  Everything lifting was never about.  I'd hate to see gyms in another 50 years.
In general, juice has become the modern day consolation prize in gyms across America.  You almost can't blame people.  The media has overpulicized drugs and wonders why there's a huge rise in usage.
You don't realize how weak most are and the horrid lifting genetics that plague society...I guess it makes sense in the end.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2015, 07:28:38 PM »
Lol I dont understand the mindset of working hard in the gym as equating to some high moral thing, or really meaning fuck all in the grand scheme of life.

Being the hardest trainer doesn't support your family, establish wealth, earn the respect of respectable people etc.

I workout to look better, not to prove shit to dorks that care about how hard or heavy I bench press.
It usually comes down to the character of a person.  I agree that in the broad scheme of things, what does it really matter.  I just have a difficult time watching someone put so little behind something they do.  Why even do it?
Che, I think that pic is photoshopped.  I'm a fan of female cornhole and it takes most of my attention, especially on cardio...like many gyms, mine is a sausage fest.  If I posted on every hole I wanted to visit, I would be banned for spamming.  I reached creep status about a decade back and it's only gotten worse.
N

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2015, 07:41:03 PM »
I don't give a shit how other guys train ,juiced or not

If someone gets my attention at the gym ,they usually look like this

:)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2015, 07:45:13 PM »
OP, you jealous that people do less work than you and get more results?

Maybe you should take up yoga

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2015, 07:53:49 PM »
Train smart not hard. No brain no gain. Etc. etc. most people who lift extremely heavy look like shit.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2015, 08:05:23 PM »
I just dont give a shit about what others are doing. There are guys at my gym that have been busting their ass every single day for well over a decade and look no different.. How can you not be in fucking killer shape after that long?? But - I couldn give a fuck - if they are happy and enjoy what they do and dont fuck with me then good on them. Seem like cool guys so I have no reason to care. I took damn near 5 years away from training - came back and in 6 months was back where I was when I competed (25lbs lighter but every bit as hard) I am sure they think I dont train hard but if they trained with me I bet that would change. If you have mind muscle connection you dont need stupid heavy weight. I know retarded "full range" is useless and counterproductive. I train different body parts different t frequency. All kind of shit that I am sure looks stupid - but why would anyone care?  That's just stupid to me.. If there isnt a risk of injury to anyone - leave em alone and dont waste energy being jealous they look the way you wish you did. Is it easier for some - yes - do I feel like just because it may be a little easier for me that I am somehow less of a "real gym rat" - lol ...
Just do whatever you want to do for your personal goals