Author Topic: Animal  (Read 1670 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Animal
« on: February 27, 2006, 01:22:40 AM »
  ???Hey guys, I was just wondering about Animal.I used to read this and other bb boards on a regular basis, but I have been away for quite awhile, and I couldn't find his board. What happened to that? Does anyone know? Maybe whatever it is is very old news, I don't know, but Like I said I haven't been around  the boards for a couple years now.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Animal
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 04:16:47 AM »
  ???Hey guys, I was just wondering about Animal.I used to read this and other bb boards on a regular basis, but I have been away for quite awhile, and I couldn't find his board. What happened to that? Does anyone know? Maybe whatever it is is very old news, I don't know, but Like I said I haven't been around  the boards for a couple years now.

I never used Animal's kits, so I never paid attention to him.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 08:40:44 AM »
What the hell are Animal packs (I'm assuming you're not talking about the Universal ones)?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 07:52:10 PM »
What the hell are Animal packs (I'm assuming you're not talking about the Universal ones)?

thats what im saying, explain bro

muscle
muscle

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 11:37:48 PM »
 No not Animal packs. A guy named Animal used to sell conversion kits for fina and all sorts of other things. He had his own board but it is no longer there.He was said to be a very smart dude.