Author Topic: OSTAGENIN  (Read 24513 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
OSTAGENIN
« on: May 15, 2015, 06:15:19 AM »
A good supp for Natty's. (No I do not sell the stuff)  ::)
Some things out there actually work for us Natties... (Am I natty still if I take this)  :o

Ostagenin by EPG

The most effective synergy in the gym: Hard Work and Dedication.

EPG gives birth to one of the most effective synergies in supplementation: Ostarine and Laxogenin!

Extreme Performance Group presents Ostagenin - an anabolic agent designed to help you build rock solid lean mass!

Ostarine has quickly become one of the most popular and effective ingredients on the market, as it stimulates your body's androgen receptors to promote muscle growth the same way gear does, but without the side effects!

But Ostagenin does something different that no company has done yet, and that is provide you with a full 100mg a day of Laxogenin!

What is Laxogenin? A plant steroid! Laxogenin is noted for its growth promoting ability in plants. When taken at this proper dosage of 100mg a day, it promotes increases in mass and strength with minimal affect on your natural hormone production.

Build rock solid lean mass with the power of synergy with Ostagenin! Get it Now!

Key Benefits of Ostagenin:

-Helps Increase Muscle Mass
-Great for Improving Strength
-Helps Decrease Body Fat
-May Help with Joint Health
-Can be Used by Women
-Non Liver Toxic
-Can be used for extended periods of time

Key Ingredients of Ostagenin:

Laxogenin: Laxogenin is a steroidal sapogenin isolated from the steroidal plant Smilax Sieboldi. As a spirostanic analogue of the brassinosteroid - teasterone, Laxogenin is noted for its growth promoting ability in plants. Laxogenin is very similar to Anavar, without the harsh side effects; so at the proper dose, this compound is one of the only ingredients that can rapidly increase mass and strength gains without steroidal influence.

Ostarine: The most impressive trait of Ostarine is its ability to promote recomping. When taken at the proper dose, Ostarine will give users simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain. For best results, Ostarine should be taken consecutively for 8-weeks. Ostarine is the most anabolic of all SARMS and by binding and stimulating the Androgen Receptor it promotes protein synthesis, which causes increases in muscle mass and fat loss.

Suggested Usage of Ostagenin

Men: Run Ostagenin at 2 capsules per day, 1 capsule in the morning with food, and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later with food. Aggressive users may use 2 bottles and run for 8 weeks consecuetively.

Women: For women, take 1 capsule a day with food for 60 days.

With Ostagenin we suggest you run an estrogen blocker like Eradicate by Blackstone Labs at a low dosage of 25-50 mg a day (1-2 caps). 

When running for 6 weeks or more, men will need to follow up with a 4 week Post Cycle with Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs.

For Maximum PCT, stack with DAA Max by Vital Labs to help accelerate the restoration of your natural testosterone.

There is nothing else available on the market quite like Ostagenin. The very anabolic Ostarine in conjunction with the steroidal plant derivative Laxogenin, will help to produce noticeable increases in bone density, muscle definition and strength gains.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: OSTAGENIN
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 02:07:31 AM »
Ive tried ostarine when i was a beginner. Back then the stuff was new and only sold by research chem companies.
I believe i did 15mg ED for 8weeks. Honestly has all the sides of gear while not working nearly as well.
It DOES shut you down btw, not as bad as AAS but it does mess with your hormones; I got gyno from it after my cycle.
Dont fucking waste your time on those SARMS. Or if you do make sure you have some PCT handy.

jack3d14

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 03:00:44 PM »
Cool.....I've played around with prohormones before but never a SARM.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 01:30:34 PM »
A good supp for Natty's. (No I do not sell the stuff)  ::)
Some things out there actually work for us Natties... (Am I natty still if I take this)  :o

Ostagenin by EPG

The most effective synergy in the gym: Hard Work and Dedication.

EPG gives birth to one of the most effective synergies in supplementation: Ostarine and Laxogenin!

Extreme Performance Group presents Ostagenin - an anabolic agent designed to help you build rock solid lean mass!

Ostarine has quickly become one of the most popular and effective ingredients on the market, as it stimulates your body's androgen receptors to promote muscle growth the same way gear does, but without the side effects!

But Ostagenin does something different that no company has done yet, and that is provide you with a full 100mg a day of Laxogenin!

What is Laxogenin? A plant steroid! Laxogenin is noted for its growth promoting ability in plants. When taken at this proper dosage of 100mg a day, it promotes increases in mass and strength with minimal affect on your natural hormone production.

Build rock solid lean mass with the power of synergy with Ostagenin! Get it Now!

Key Benefits of Ostagenin:

-Helps Increase Muscle Mass
-Great for Improving Strength
-Helps Decrease Body Fat
-May Help with Joint Health
-Can be Used by Women
-Non Liver Toxic
-Can be used for extended periods of time

Key Ingredients of Ostagenin:

Laxogenin: Laxogenin is a steroidal sapogenin isolated from the steroidal plant Smilax Sieboldi. As a spirostanic analogue of the brassinosteroid - teasterone, Laxogenin is noted for its growth promoting ability in plants. Laxogenin is very similar to Anavar, without the harsh side effects; so at the proper dose, this compound is one of the only ingredients that can rapidly increase mass and strength gains without steroidal influence.

Ostarine: The most impressive trait of Ostarine is its ability to promote recomping. When taken at the proper dose, Ostarine will give users simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain. For best results, Ostarine should be taken consecutively for 8-weeks. Ostarine is the most anabolic of all SARMS and by binding and stimulating the Androgen Receptor it promotes protein synthesis, which causes increases in muscle mass and fat loss.

Suggested Usage of Ostagenin

Men: Run Ostagenin at 2 capsules per day, 1 capsule in the morning with food, and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later with food. Aggressive users may use 2 bottles and run for 8 weeks consecuetively.

Women: For women, take 1 capsule a day with food for 60 days.

With Ostagenin we suggest you run an estrogen blocker like Eradicate by Blackstone Labs at a low dosage of 25-50 mg a day (1-2 caps). 

When running for 6 weeks or more, men will need to follow up with a 4 week Post Cycle with Post Cycle 3x by Vital Labs.

For Maximum PCT, stack with DAA Max by Vital Labs to help accelerate the restoration of your natural testosterone.

There is nothing else available on the market quite like Ostagenin. The very anabolic Ostarine in conjunction with the steroidal plant derivative Laxogenin, will help to produce noticeable increases in bone density, muscle definition and strength gains.

A good supplement for natties? Yes. Does it make you natty? No. Why it's a good supplement: i can 100% gaurentee for different reasons than you originally thought...Virtually undetectable because it only binds to SPECIFIC receptors..It not binding to specific receptors not only limits side effects, but it ALSO hinders gains compared to testosterone....You will 100% be drained of testosterone production with prolonged use..And even short term use will cause some suppression..Decent for recomp when compared to other NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS..When you're in the world of AAS..The cost-effect ratio is terrible...SARMS in general have actually surprisingly have been used on people that aren't testimonials but for aids/hiv patients with decent success...Some side effects not discovered yet as well