Author Topic: only atheists are allowed to post in this thread.  (Read 106934 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: tbombz facebook post from today & free religious sermon by MOS!
« Reply #275 on: June 01, 2015, 08:42:09 PM »
Yes, if he was truly humbled by Jesus Christ, he would not even have to justify the fact that he is much smaller than the man he is standing next to. Yet, as you poignantly pointed out, he still needed to say how big the other guy is, to prove he is not as small as people think he is. Tbombz, with his hyper-religiosity, is not fooling anyone. You can still see his past personality creeping in. Day-in and day-out, he fights those "demons" he once had.

Tbombz needs to stop worrying less about sin and doing what he enjoys. Obviously, there are things he definitely needed to continue to avoid doing, such as the promiscuous unprotected sex, stealing from people, prostitution, drug use, etc. However, he needs to "get in touch" with who he really is, which is a man who is bisexual and is a bodybuilder (so to speak). Nothing wrong with that, as long as its done in a health way. Personally, I have no problem with anyone who is either. I believe Tbombz yearns for both these things, as they were once a huge part of his life. Tbombz did a total 180. There are many people who are bisexual and/or very muscular, who are still responsible. Tbombz has difficulty controlling his behavior and addictions, so instead of being mature about his lifestyle (bisexuality and bodybuilding) and controlling it, he just decides to give both up under the guise of religion. It just shows its "All-or-nothing" for him. He can't engage in both behaviors in a modest, productive and healthy way. Its either, "Balls to the wall unsafe" or "Not at all."

You have a very pathetic compulsion with the tbomb dude. Why do you care so much about what another man does? Its fuking strange. The guy seems to be pretty weird - but that only makes your obsession with him weirder.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2015, 08:51:52 PM »
You have a very pathetic compulsion with the tbomb dude. Why do you care so much about what another man does? Its fuking strange. The guy seems to be pretty weird - but that only makes your obsession with him weirder.

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2015, 08:52:13 PM »

I know SF1900 will speak for himself but I think Tbombz is a lot like Goodrum was 10 years ago, in that no one could understand if he was for real. In the end we realized Vince doesn't care what anyone thinks,  any attention he gets is good for his bottom line.

Tbombz is a lot like this,  except he's been here since he was a teenager and he's never really grown up,  he's only grown more obnoxious.  I think the fact he publicly makes he feelings on everything known, and his passion about those feelings,  and the fact that he goes to such extremes makes it easy to look at/examine him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2015, 08:54:01 PM »
I know SF1900 will speak for himself but I think Tbombz is a lot like Goodrum was 10 years ago, in that no one could understand if he was for real. In the end we realized Vince doesn't care what anyone thinks,  any attention he gets is good for his bottom line.

Tbombz is a lot like this,  except he's been here since he was a teenager and he's never really grown up,  he's only grown more obnoxious.  I think the fact he publicly makes he feelings on everything known, and his passion about those feelings,  and the fact that he goes to such extremes makes it easy to look at/examine him.

x2. Tbombz is like Goodrum, Basile, Booty, they all love the attention. Tbombz loved the attention back in the day, and most likely still loves it. Getbig will always find characters like this amusing.

Tbombz even posted a 24 minute on getbig where he praised Jesus Christ and God. He knew the attention it would draw.
X

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2015, 09:11:54 PM »
x2. Tbombz is like Goodrum, Basile, Booty, they all love the attention. Tbombz loved the attention back in the day, and most likely still loves it. Getbig will always find characters like this amusing.

Tbombz even posted a 24 minute on getbig where he praised Jesus Christ and God. He knew the attention it would draw.

Get some rest man... Its way late and business starts early. You can get a real job buddy. You have to believe in yourself and your value to a company. I can try to help you if you contact me buddy... I need a good 6 hours so its time for me to hit the rack but you hang in there man. Tbob is no better than you. Do not be intimidated by him

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2015, 09:21:08 PM »
Get some rest man... Its way late and business starts early. You can get a real job buddy. You have to believe in yourself and your value to a company. I can try to help you if you contact me buddy... I need a good 6 hours so its time for me to hit the rack but you hang in there man. Tbob is no better than you. Do not be intimidated by him

X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2015, 09:32:50 PM »
If anything I can respect him for his all or nothing lifestyle, in a sense he stays to true to who he is. I sincerely hope his relationship with Jesus brings him the peace and direction he seeks.

Dude is interesting.  It's odd because he projects transparency, which can be viewed as a strength,  but at the same time he doesn't see his personality traits that are also his biggest weakness. Watching others live their life and broadcast via social media is almost bizarre.

No doubt you've heard the saying, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

I think this is the difficulty some of us have with Taylor's declarations. He might stay true to who he is, but who that is at any given time, changes, not just a little, but 180 degrees. I suspect those of us who have more life experience know that it is very rare that someone can go from doing what he did, not that long ago, to doing what he says he's doing today. Someone is fooling someone and it is probably themself.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2015, 09:34:16 PM »
If anything I can respect him for his all or nothing lifestyle, in a sense he stays to true to who he is. I sincerely hope his relationship with Jesus brings him the peace and direction he seeks.

Dude is interesting.  It's odd because he projects transparency, which can be viewed as a strength,  but at the same time he doesn't see his personality traits that are also his biggest weakness. Watching others live their life and broadcast via social media is almost bizarre.

Yes, but most life is not "All or nothing." In my opinion, its an unrealistic way to live. It just proves that he can't live a lifestyle in moderation due to his addictive nature.
X

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2015, 06:11:36 AM »

His all or nothing is coming from his mental disorder, OCD.

you are either obsessed or not.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #284 on: June 02, 2015, 07:27:26 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #286 on: June 02, 2015, 09:08:20 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #287 on: June 02, 2015, 09:12:32 AM »

From purely a musical perspective, there is absolutely no talent in that song. Sounds like the same instrument being played over and over again. But I know youre listening to it more for the message, than the actual musical talent.
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: June 02, 2015, 09:29:58 AM »
From purely a musical perspective, there is absolutely no talent in that song. Sounds like the same instrument being played over and over again. But I know youre listening to it more for the message, than the actual musical talent.

Hey, super duper!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #289 on: June 02, 2015, 09:36:21 AM »
Hey, super duper!!

Don't worry, broskie, I assure you that you will not be sent to Hell for admitting there is no musical talent in that song. I got you on this one.
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: June 02, 2015, 10:00:44 AM »
Don't worry, broskie, I assure you that you will not be sent to Hell for admitting there is no musical talent in that song. I got you on this one.

Boy you got me alright.  Hey, here's an opinion for you now, "lemon poppy seed muffins are awesome!"  Got you on that one!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #292 on: June 02, 2015, 10:15:21 AM »
Boy you got me alright.  Hey, here's an opinion for you now, "lemon poppy seed muffins are awesome!"  Got you on that one!!

I hate poppy seeds.

Chocolate chip muffins are where its at.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #293 on: June 02, 2015, 10:20:07 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2015, 10:22:29 AM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: tbombz facebook post from today
« Reply #295 on: June 02, 2015, 02:54:09 PM »

Hey everybody,

just wanted to let you all know that i have not been ignoring you; but rather i just have not seen this thread. i rarely ever log on to getbig anymore, and when i do i just check the religious forum and thats it.

i love you all.. and i hope everyone is doing well.

serious question: Do you now believe that God has helped tbombz to be free of homosexual desire towards men?

I will answer that question for you

He has helped me.
He is helping me.
and He will help me.

:)

Regards,
-Taylor

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2015, 03:19:25 PM »
Hey everybody,

just wanted to let you all know that i have not been ignoring you; but rather i just have not seen this thread. i rarely ever log on to getbig anymore, and when i do i just check the religious forum and thats it.

He has helped me.
He is helping me.
and He will help me.

Regards,
-Taylor

I hope you are doing well, tbombz.  :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2015, 06:31:40 PM »
Why are you so busy you rarely log in to getbig Tay tay?  Surely you didn't find a job did you?  :o

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2015, 06:33:41 PM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2015, 06:38:02 PM »
Hey everybody,

He has helped me.
He is helping me.
and He will help me.

Regards,
-Taylor

TBOMBZ!  Good to see you posting bro.
Glad to see you found some moral /spiritual teachings.
Just don't go too overboard and keep things in balance.

In other words, you don't need to be a 100% bible thumper or a rabbit suit humper.
Extremes don't lead to a happy life.