Author Topic: The day I first decided to hit the weights  (Read 4817 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: The day I first decided to hit the weights
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 08:33:53 AM »
Brosephine, you looked tight, solid and muscley even before. Great improvements. Keep us updated with your progress pictures of these rock hard muscles (and preferably some cock).

that is just too fuckin' funny, 0h shit...

But have not seen the rest of the thread and wonder if the "after" shot has been posted yet. If not, surely to come...
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2015, 10:35:36 AM »
that is just too fuckin' funny, 0h shit...

But have not seen the rest of the thread and wonder if the "after" shot has been posted yet. If not, surely to come...

Lol I'm not gonna post any. I just found that pic and thought wow I'm so focused on gainibg size and I've never big enough that you loss sight of where you came from. Just a eye opener

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2015, 12:30:18 PM »
Don't worry I my own worse enemy. I'm more critical of myself then anyone. I think I look like crap. But I think that's just part of the game. There are brief periods when I think I look great. But most if the time I'm pretty hard on my self

I felt the same way through my training life. I never took pictures because I was always hard on my self thinking I could do way better. I wish I had a picture of myself at 24 when I was ripped. I have so few pictures of my self when I was in my early 40's looking good. I was just so critical and hard on my self thinking wait till you really get it together. Now closing in on 60 I will never regain what I had and I wish at least I had some pictures. I have two pictures of me in decent shape with my shirt off for my whole life of training.

I see steroid junkies load up on pictures on cycle and they show people the pictures when they are off cycle looking like crap. One fat smooth guy was showing me a picture of him self all buffed out and I told him I don't need the picture you're right in front of me. He put his treasured picture back in his wallet and quickly changed topics.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 12:40:04 PM »
I felt the same way through my training life. I never took pictures because I was always hard on my self thinking I could do way better. I wish I had a picture of myself at 24 when I was ripped. I have so few pictures of my self when I was in my early 40's looking good. I was just so critical and hard on my self thinking wait till you really get it together. Now closing in on 60 I will never regain what I had and I wish at least I had some pictures. I have two pictures of me in decent shape with my shirt off for my whole life of training.

Now I see why you are so bitter and angry towards steroid users.......you wish you've done that, but oh my.. it's too late, baby, too late.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2015, 12:43:21 PM »

I see steroid junkies load up on pictures on cycle and they show people the pictures when they are off cycle looking like crap. One fat smooth guy was showing me a picture of him self all buffed out and I told him I don't need the picture you're right in front of me. He put his treasured picture back in his wallet and quickly changed topics.

You've already told that story 100 times on here.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2015, 04:36:29 PM »
Don't worry I my own worse enemy. I'm more critical of myself then anyone. I think I look like crap. But I think that's just part of the game. There are brief periods when I think I look great. But most if the time I'm pretty hard on my self

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2015, 05:14:57 PM »

LMAO.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2015, 05:46:12 PM »

Haha!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2015, 06:22:30 PM »
Looks fantastic!  Tax Payer money well spent!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2015, 06:28:57 PM »
should change title to "this is what I look like without steronz.

HTH

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2015, 09:17:06 PM »
should change title to "this is what I look like without steronz.

HTH

I will say this. I'm the biggest and leanest I've ever been by a country mile and im on roughly the same amount when I was a fat fuck. I wish it was just as easy and juicing and getting big and lean. For some it's possible I suppose but for me it really all is diet. My training of anything has gone down in weight for the most part. No more moving weight. It's about really feeling the weight. That I imagine as gone a long way to