Author Topic: Does Tren make you sleepy as hell?  (Read 28977 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Does Tren make you sleepy as hell?
« on: May 18, 2015, 08:52:53 AM »
Since running my Test, Tren and Mast cycle I've been the laziest fuck ever.  I need daily naps no matter how much I sleep at night.  I'm just tired all the time.  The only time I don't feel tired is when I drag my ass to the gym and start lifting.  I get all into it but them afterwards I want to nap.

Some say it's because you don't get deep sleep while on tren, so I may sleep 7-8 hours I'm not getting the same sleep I would off of it.  I also started taking 1 T3 25 micrograms a day and it doesn't help.

Does anyone else feel lethargic while on it?

whitewidow

Re: Does Tren make you sleepy as hell?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 08:57:09 AM »
Since running my Test, Tren and Mast cycle I've been the laziest fuck ever.  I need daily naps no matter how much I sleep at night.  I'm just tired all the time.  The only time I don't feel tired is when I drag my ass to the gym and start lifting.  I get all into it but them afterwards I want to nap.

Some say it's because you don't get deep sleep while on tren, so I may sleep 7-8 hours I'm not getting the same sleep I would off of it.  I also started taking 1 T3 25 micrograms a day and it doesn't help.

bro you ever heard of trensomnia. my guess it's not the tren and maybe the Test or it's too much for your body. I guess it is possible lethargy can be a side effect of almost any steroid usually dosn;t happen with Tren. I just wanna fuck bad bitches all day.

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 10:37:42 AM »
Heck yeah!! I get crazy dumb lethargic on tren. Picked myself up some t3 as well, try running 50mcg and see if that works. That's the dose I'm going to be running

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 12:07:20 PM »
Heck yeah!! I get crazy dumb lethargic on tren. Picked myself up some t3 as well, try running 50mcg and see if that works. That's the dose I'm going to be running
this
completely fixed it for me

are you cutting btw?
and on low carbs?
definitely diet on high carbs / low fat on tren
tren NEEDS carbs, otherwise youll be the walking dead

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 10:12:57 PM »
I always used tren during cuts so it's definitely adds to the suffering of diet and cardio when you sleep like shit and wake up sweating during a fucked up tren nightmare

I'd like to use it during a bulk but think I'd pour out even more sweat with more carbs

But dieting+cardio+tren+t3= full on walking dead zombie

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »
I always used tren during cuts so it's definitely adds to the suffering of diet and cardio when you sleep like shit and wake up sweating during a fucked up tren nightmare

I'd like to use it during a bulk but think I'd pour out even more sweat with more carbs

But dieting+cardio+tren+t3= full on walking dead zombie

That's exactly how I feel.  I got to bed, I sleep well, I think but I feel like I'm stuck in an all day fog.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »
it's your thyroid production. Tren has a tendency to lower ones natural production. If your getting tired it's because you are naturally producing thyroid hormone below normal and the tren has dropped it even more to cause major lethargy. Go get your thyroid checked and I'm sure you'll find out its super low. Or get t3 T4 and self medicate and see if that changes.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 09:54:35 PM »
i am supplementing with -50mcg of underground t3 and 150mcg of PHARMA t4 and i literally feel like im dying 2 hours after i ingest in the morning. my strength has gone to shit to but i only plan on running 4 weeks with the middle 2 weeks at double dose.

right now just working out to not regress and maintain mass. be careful with t3/t4 if you have heart palps. also realize you will be flat and your workouts will suck.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 01:22:25 AM »
Tale our thyroid before you go to bed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 09:35:47 AM »

I added a second dose of 25 mcg in the early afternoon and it's completely got rid of my need to have an afternoon nap.  Good call.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 10:13:30 AM »
I added a second dose of 25 mcg in the early afternoon and it's completely got rid of my need to have an afternoon nap.  Good call.
yeah despite what most people say t3 has a half life of about 24 hours in the body
25mcg is a mere replacement dosage but can be too low for some.
25mcg twice a day is much better imo

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 11:16:09 PM »
I know this is a tren topic but there was mention about thyroid functioning within this discussion so here's my experience with thyroid functioning.
Low Thyroid functioning symptoms include: itchy/dry skin, mild to moderate constipation (exacerbated when you do not drink enough water.. yes plain water like 2 litres per day) cognitive functioning is mildly impaired (you seem a bit foggy in your thinking/ lose track when problem solving, mild concentration difficulties) and lethargy. I have a genetic thyroid functioning disorder and only found it by these symptoms.

I went to 3 doctors, one thought I may be depressed (which I am not) the other had me do a panel of blood work and said lets just keep an eye on that (as it was only sub clinical) the final doctor who is now my regular GP had another panel of blood work and came to the same conclusion as the first BUT then had me go back for another specific blood test called a Thyroid Functioning Test (TFT) as stated on my script) and although thyroid functioning was sub clinical he placed me on 50mcg T4 daily. ALL symptoms ceased within the first 3 to 4 weeks. I went on script for 4 months and had a review of the TFT and all is normal with T4 medication. So if you think you are having thyroid issues then get your GP to do a TFT blood test. This is done separate to other blood panel work and has to be specifically requested (in my country). I hope this is useful for this discussion.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 11:04:01 AM »
Usually the lethargy is there when you use too much of gear. For me it kicks in when tren goes above 100mg/day. Sometimes I only run tren E at 800mg/week with DECA at 600mg and npp at 225 mg without any test..and much lethargy.. Coffee helps a lot...also amphetamines help though not recommended. ...only when to you go above the 3 2 gram mark.

Rather than using t3....you should concentrate on doing something more productive....like sex or your job or some business..socializing..e tc

Keep yourself occupied with something...stay busy. Lethargy should not be a problem

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 11:37:01 AM »
Usually the lethargy is there when you use too much of gear. For me it kicks in when tren goes above 100mg/day. Sometimes I only run tren E at 800mg/week with DECA at 600mg and npp at 225 mg without any test..and much lethargy.. Coffee helps a lot...also amphetamines help though not recommended. ...only when to you go above the 3 2 gram mark.

Rather than using t3....you should concentrate on doing something more productive....like sex or your job or some business..socializing..e tc

Keep yourself occupied with something...stay busy. Lethargy should not be a problem
nah.
you cant be productive when youre lethargic.
also lol @ mentioning amphetamines but saying you shouldnt use t3..

also personally im perfectly fine on >3 grams with t3. 800mg tren in there too.

with just 200 test 500 tren and no t3 i was a walking zombie and a sleepy mess.

i know taking more drugs to counter side effects of drugs is not the smartest thing to do, however with tren and t3 it is  ;D if something depletes your thyroid hormones then supplement them synthetically. probably healthier than anything else too.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 04:04:28 AM »

You were given great advice i'd just like to add that when bulking with tren and if you're not on GH i would keep the T3 to a level where you bare minumum to make you feel more awake to avoid muscle loss and avoid random flattening out...Ive seen people try to kill 2 birds with one stone by running t3 much too high and think everything else is problem so they lower anabolics and turn into a smaller version of themselves..Sad to watch really...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »
Tren makes me lethargic and sleepy, but i don't sleep well on it.  Funny how that works.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 10:57:26 AM »

very curious to know more about this. The aftermath is 10x's worse (2 days later kicks in and lasts 2-5ish days) any present feeling of shittyness will be much worse after the speed wears off. Your appetite will totally go down the drain, cns messed up to train properly after.

IF... One had the will power, coke would be "better" as it wears off much faster and you can sleep the same night you take it if you don't go overboard. I'd imagine contest or diet use would be much, much less than what I'd use to get in the state I used to attain, essh...

But coke is more addictive than speed so it can be much more problematic. I think if you can't get by periodic levels of fatigue with stuff like ephedrine, nootropics, you just gotta deal with it. Or simply slow down and take an extra nap.
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2015, 11:35:00 AM »
That crap feeling is from serotonin syndrome. If you use addy , then also take Prozac or the generic chemical, to keep the serotonin receptors firing. That's from experience and research of the syndrome

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 11:54:28 AM »
Get some Provigil(Modafinil).  Never be tired again, far better drug than any amphetamine.  No hangover, no effect on appetite.  Unbelievable for concentration and focus.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 07:57:49 PM »
That stuff is some badass stuff , but it made me irritable and headache

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 09:03:25 PM »
Get some Provigil(Modafinil).  Never be tired again, far better drug than any amphetamine.  No hangover, no effect on appetite.  Unbelievable for concentration and focus.

If you get headaches on modafinil, try armodafinil or adrafinil instead. I know one is an isomer and the other a precursor but the reaction is different. I can't tolerate modafinil but feel fine on adrafinil.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2015, 11:15:03 PM »
If you get headaches on modafinil, try armodafinil or adrafinil instead. I know one is an isomer and the other a precursor but the reaction is different. I can't tolerate modafinil but feel fine on adrafinil.

Was gonna make a thread on adrafanil. That stuff when combined with tyrosine, dmae, 12.5mg ephedrine and caffeine is nuts. When it kicks in, I feel kinda freaked out/scared it's too much, but levels off. I don't even use 150mg, the caps all come in 300mg.
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 10:44:00 PM »
5-HTP is a far superior way to replenish serotonin
You use up serotonin when you train also, btw

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 07:28:27 AM »
Was gonna make a thread on adrafanil. That stuff when combined with tyrosine, dmae, 12.5mg ephedrine and caffeine is nuts. When it kicks in, I feel kinda freaked out/scared it's too much, but levels off. I don't even use 150mg, the caps all come in 300mg.
make a thread on those , they are fairly new and are looked at as great alternativealternatives to the same ole Adderall and other uppers

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 07:31:54 AM »
make a thread on those , they are fairly new and are looked at as great alternativealternatives to the same ole Adderall and other uppers

Yes, I'd chip in on that thread. Long term user here. I have a few sources for armodafinil for my canadian friends :-)