Author Topic: President Hillary Clinton  (Read 15357 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
President Hillary Clinton
« on: May 18, 2015, 09:02:33 AM »
Like it or not Hillary Clinton is our next President.  :-X

No need to stand in line....the election is OVER.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: President Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 06:07:41 PM »
Far from over.  She might indeed be elected, but no way to know what's going to happen between now and November 2016.  We don't know who the GOP nominee will be.  We haven't seen debates.  We haven't seen what she plans for the country.  I get that a lot of that will not matter, because millions will blindly vote for her regardless, but it's way too early to call the race.

She still has to convince independents and crossover Republicans to vote for her.  I'm not convinced she can do that. 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 12:12:33 PM »
Far from over.  She might indeed be elected, but no way to know what's going to happen between now and November 2016.  We don't know who the GOP nominee will be.  We haven't seen debates.  We haven't seen what she plans for the country.  I get that a lot of that will not matter, because millions will blindly vote for her regardless, but it's way too early to call the race.

She still has to convince independents and crossover Republicans to vote for her.  I'm not convinced she can do that. 

As long as Hillary has Women, Blacks, Hispanics, LGBT's and college students she wins. (Vomit)

Give me ONE republican who pulls the above demographic?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 01:01:24 PM »
As long as Hillary has Women, Blacks, Hispanics, LGBT's and college students she wins. (Vomit)

The demographic you mention does not dictate the outcome of presidential elections.  Independents and crossover voters decide presidential elections.

I really don't know which Republican candidate can pull independents and Democrats.  Have to wait and see who wins the nomination. 

Overall, I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you are flat out wrong, because Hillary very well may win.  In fact, she has to be considered the favorite as of today.  I'm just saying it's too early to call the race. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 01:08:45 PM »

Repubs DID win women a few times.   1980, 84, 88, 2000, and 2010.

ALL were anti-RINO years.  Think about it.  Repubs won the majority of women only those years in the past 35 years.
Repubs women don't bother voting for romneys and mccains.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 04:28:42 AM »
Repubs DID win women a few times.   1980, 84, 88, 2000, and 2010.

ALL were anti-RINO years.  Think about it.  Repubs won the majority of women only those years in the past 35 years.
Repubs women don't bother voting for romneys and mccains.

Yes Repubs did win women a few times, but NOT against a woman running for WH

Big difference.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 07:31:06 AM »
I don't want to here from anybody but this enigma guy...explain to me Hil...explain her postions, experience and accomplishments. You can't...she isn't Bill. I assume you like Bill, many people like Bill. I'd drink with Bill...Hil is not Bill...she's a fucking shrew.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 07:56:11 AM »
we all thought it'd be Rudy winning over Hilary in 2008.  I mean, EVERYONE thought that lol.

nobody thought last-place RINO mccain would be landslide losing to Hussein Big Ears.   things change quickly in politics, and it just takes a few bad debates, or someone being shiny and new, and voila, new matchup.

it could be Perry over OMalley, if you want an alternative ticket.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 08:41:24 AM »
you sheeple are in denial if you think Hildog wasnt already chosen by TPTB...

you really think YOU have a choice?

good luck with your pretend voting...... Go Merica!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 03:16:53 PM »
I don't want to here from anybody but this enigma guy...explain to me Hil...explain her postions, experience and accomplishments. You can't...she isn't Bill. I assume you like Bill, many people like Bill. I'd drink with Bill...Hil is not Bill...she's a fucking shrew.

You assume wrong.... I can't stand either Clinton.

Her experience, her positions & her accomplishments mean NOTHING to a dumbed down iPhone public. You must be kidding right?

That said, Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 US Presidential selection.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 02:41:09 PM »

The hottest president ever! Lesbo- Land here we cum.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 05:30:56 AM »

Still no answer. No GOPer pulls Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Working poor, The Uneducated & Women better than Hillary. NO ONE !!!

Hillary Clinton is our next President whether you like it or not.

America now has "SELECTIONS" not elections.

Obozo was SELECTED & now it's Hillarys turn.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 10:40:51 AM »
Still no answer. No GOPer pulls Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Working poor, The Uneducated & Women better than Hillary. NO ONE !!!

As a billionaire, Trump is most likely in good with the Illuminati.  After the next council of Ordo Templi Orientis is convened, the Free Mason faction currently trying to put Hillary into power will be dispensed with.

Trump will then seize control of The Third Order, Council of Nicaea, and the CIA.

We'll have to see if elements of the 9th Order come together in an effort to oust Trump.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 10:51:01 AM »

As a billionaire, Trump is most likely in good with the Illuminati.  After the next council of Ordo Templi Orientis is convened, the Free Mason faction currently trying to put Hillary into power will be dispensed with.

Trump will then seize control of The Third Order, Council of Nicaea, and the CIA.

We'll have to see if elements of the 9th Order come together in an effort to oust Trump.

I don't know what he just said but it sounded kinda cool.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 02:42:59 PM »

And still no one could tell us why (like Obama) with the exeception of her just being a women. Must suck to be in politics for 40 years with no real accomplishments.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 02:51:08 PM »
And still no one could tell us why (like Obama) with the exeception of her just being a women. Must suck to be in politics for 40 years with no real accomplishments.

Depends who you are.  If you're a democrat in America, you can list a bunch of hilary achievements:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/04/13/heres-a-list-of-hillary-clintons-accomplishments-so-quit-saying-she-doesnt-have-any/

You're not a dem (anymore) so you don't see these are accomplisments.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 02:56:16 PM »
Depends who you are.  If you're a democrat in America, you can list a bunch of hilary achievements:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/04/13/heres-a-list-of-hillary-clintons-accomplishments-so-quit-saying-she-doesnt-have-any/

You're not a dem (anymore) so you don't see these are accomplisments.

Hahahahaha, lets see her run on ANY of that.
"She was the First Lady" lmao. That's not an accomplishment. That's being in the right place at the right time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »
"She was the First Lady" lmao. That's not an accomplishment. That's being in the right place at the right time.

if you'd read my list, you'd see a list of legislative accomplishments and real life things too.

it'll be 2008 all over again when you're telling us Rubio's resume is stronger than Clintons lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 03:23:47 PM »

look, i hate the clintons and they'll never get my vote. 

That being said, if I try to convince my buddies to vote against hilary because "she has never accomplished anything", they'll consider me to be full of shit, since her resume is average for a senator and she's been all over the world meeting world leaders as secretary of state.

Come to think of it, coach - You think almost 5 years of serving as secretary of state is NO REAL EXPERIENCE?  LMAO, wow...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 04:30:49 PM »
look, i hate the clintons and they'll never get my vote. 

That being said, if I try to convince my buddies to vote against hilary because "she has never accomplished anything", they'll consider me to be full of shit, since her resume is average for a senator and she's been all over the world meeting world leaders as secretary of state.

Come to think of it, coach - You think almost 5 years of serving as secretary of state is NO REAL EXPERIENCE?  LMAO, wow...

Answer to the last line. Mmmmmm, no. She was a complete and utter failure, has blood on her hands and four dead Americans to show for it. How many fucking times do I have to tell you. Just because you're elected or even appointed to a job doesn't mean you can do it. How hard is that to comprehend?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 05:29:03 PM »
Lol you're making a point that nobody is arguing with. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 09:09:44 AM »

The demographic you mention does not dictate the outcome of presidential elections.  Independents and crossover voters decide presidential elections.

I really don't know which Republican candidate can pull independents and Democrats.  Have to wait and see who wins the nomination. 

Overall, I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you are flat out wrong, because Hillary very well may win.  In fact, she has to be considered the favorite as of today.  I'm just saying it's too early to call the race.