Author Topic: O'hearn, lifetime natty...  (Read 23713 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: O'hearn, lifetime natty...
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2015, 03:09:32 PM »
Natural hair, natural muscles, natural relationship... hell natural people are naturally drawn to each other.. naturally.

Lol!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2015, 03:10:12 PM »
At 46, a natural would be lucky if his total Test levels were 400 and dropping...500 tops if you were very lucky. It's impossible to keep the kind of muscle Mike has with test levels under 500...His levels are in the 1500+ and above range at all times...DLB most likely walks around with Test levels in the 1200 area. If she were natural, she wouldn't even hit 100 total test level(if she truly is a female) Physically impossible to build muscle and walk around with the muscle she has with test levels that low.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2015, 03:22:33 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2015, 03:29:31 PM »
This gif of DLB shows that she can't really handle male hormones. We've all seen in the gym many juiced up guys standing like this. Hormones running through their body and can't really sit still. DLB here forgot how to act like a female. Male hormones will do that to you. Her whole demeanour screams aggression...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2015, 04:30:03 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2015, 06:09:57 PM »
So the general consensus is that O'hearn is lifetime natural- is this correct?

As natural as a finger up your puddin' hole!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2015, 01:59:00 AM »
i cry myself to sleep at night thinking about all bodybuilders claiming natural status  :-[

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2015, 03:49:36 AM »
I don't care if he uses steroids or not, as long as he's natural.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2015, 03:52:45 AM »
I don't care if he uses steroids or not, as long as he's natural.

well yeah, naturally.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2015, 05:48:57 AM »
Wasn't this guy killed by a train already?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2015, 05:52:11 AM »
Mikes decades of jizz being shot up his ass and down his throat every 3hours surely has kept his test levels naturally high

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2015, 10:55:38 PM »
Who would be stupid enough to admit to taking illegal and scheduled drugs? why in the name of all that is holy would anybody do that? Telling the young IG followers that his physique is natural and can be attained with hard work and a clean stellar diet helps these kids build a good base and a good physique before they realize the truth about looking super human.

He's a positive role model as far as I can tell. We got plenty of guys on this board and the world over juicing harder than this guy ever will but looking like shit compared to him. There's nothing to hate here. Dude looks incredible.
And when the young IG followers see that they can't get anywhere near his level of development despite the hard work and dedication they get depressed,they feel it's something wrong with them or their genetics as their expectations are not based on reality and this may lead to some psychological problems.
O'Hearn is a shameless liar who takes drugs and competes against naturals.He is a cheater who steals the titles from true naturals and takes credit for something  someone else is more deserving of.People like him are killing the idea of  natural bodybuilding.The real naturals are good role models for the kids and juised bodybuilders that compete in non tested shows are better role models too.

porkchop

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2015, 07:34:47 PM »
The only thing that pisses me off about O'Hearn is that he won't divulge what he's running.

Dude looks amazing.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2015, 07:38:26 PM »
And when the young IG followers see that they can't get anywhere near his level of development despite the hard work and dedication they get depressed,they feel it's something wrong with them or their genetics as their expectations are not based on reality and this may lead to some psychological problems.
O'Hearn is a shameless liar who takes drugs and competes against naturals.He is a cheater who steals the titles from true naturals and takes credit for something  someone else is more deserving of.People like him are killing the idea of  natural bodybuilding.The real naturals are good role models for the kids and juised bodybuilders that compete in non tested shows are better role models too.

So you saying the others are natty? Ahahhaha, nah man, not even close. He just has better genetics.

fuckiN' deal with it already guys or keep this thread alive with your hate (jealousy....)
?

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2015, 09:41:00 PM »
Finally, some real test level truth for both men and women. His numbers are correct! Not hating on Mike, but at 50 years old, it is not hormonally possible for him to retain that kind of muscle and strength without Test. Not in anyway possible, due to age! Like The abdominal said: at his age, his test levels naturally would be at 400 or lower. Estrogen would be high. His hair would be gone, no matter what you guys say. At 50 years old if natural, he would be lucky to have a 200 pound squat. As well as the fact that he has been powerlifting for most of his life? ( like Powerlifters are natural) lol, Oxymoron! It is a "FACT" he is on anabolics ! I don't even care, if he lies to the public to keep jobs..., its just that I know 100 percent that he is on! I'm younger than him by only a couple of years, and without HRT.. My test levels would be that of a 15 year old girl! Congrats to Mike for being that strong and looking that well at his age. But if he reads this, he knows the truth. Good enough for me. Study some endocrinology, or Hormone replacement, if you are that unintelligent? The End!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2015, 11:13:33 PM »
Finally, some real test level truth for both men and women. His numbers are correct! Not hating on Mike, but at 50 years old, it is not hormonally possible for him to retain that kind of muscle and strength without Test. Not in anyway possible, due to age! Like The abdominal said: at his age, his test levels naturally would be at 400 or lower. Estrogen would be high. His hair would be gone, no matter what you guys say. At 50 years old if natural, he would be lucky to have a 200 pound squat. As well as the fact that he has been powerlifting for most of his life? ( like Powerlifters are natural) lol, Oxymoron! It is a "FACT" he is on anabolics ! I don't even care, if he lies to the public to keep jobs..., its just that I know 100 percent that he is on! I'm younger than him by only a couple of years, and without HRT.. My test levels would be that of a 15 year old girl! Congrats to Mike for being that strong and looking that well at his age. But if he reads this, he knows the truth. Good enough for me. Study some endocrinology, or Hormone replacement, if you are that unintelligent? The End!

I know HUNDREDS of drug free 50 year old men that squat 200 pounds for reps of 3 on a weekly basis.  They are not lucky my friend , just dedicated to the lifestyle.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2015, 08:52:40 PM »

Hahaha.

But you still won't admit to his wig.

I think he prefers it to be called "Ear to Ear Carpeting"!!! :-X

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2015, 09:54:41 PM »
So you saying the others are natty? Ahahhaha, nah man, not even close. He just has better genetics.

fuckiN' deal with it already guys or keep this thread alive with your hate (jealousy....)
Some are.But of course there are other liers like him.No one says he is the only one.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2015, 10:10:56 PM »
Some are.But of course there are other liers like him.No one says he is the only one.

Yes, the one's who don't place.
?

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2015, 04:22:01 PM »

Yes, the one's who don't place.
...Because of the liars.
Actually at amateur shows there are genuine naturals who not only place,but win shows.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2015, 04:51:13 PM »
Don't forget "Doug Lifetime Natural Miller"

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2015, 04:57:58 PM »
Don't forget "Doug Lifetime Natural Miller"

That guy has better arms and shoulders than some pros. It's even more impressive since he's natural and all. It's funny that the people who defend fake natties say the same old line about why would a guy lie about being natural since there's no money to be made in those competitions. I guess they forgot about sponsors or representing your own supplement company(Core), personal training, consultations, and all the other shit that goes along with people with big followings in this industry.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2015, 05:01:51 PM »

That guy has better arms and shoulders than some pros. It's even more impressive since he's natural and all. It's funny that the people who defend fake natties say the same old line about why would a guy lie about being natural since there's no money to be made in those competitions. I guess they forgot about sponsors or representing your own supplement company(Core), personal training, consultations, and all the other shit that goes along with people with big followings in this industry.

He exudes naturalness.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2015, 05:05:34 PM »
He exudes naturalness.

No doubt

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG