Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter  (Read 8129 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Is this legit?   ???    WTF?

Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter

Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly, known for his hardline stance on family values and violence in the home, allegedly assaulted his ex-wife, dragging her down the stairs by her neck in front of the pair’s now 16-year-old daughter, according to court documents.

The documents were part of a recently-concluded child custody case in New York, in which a judge ruled that O’Reilly’s ex-wife Maureen McPhilmy would get custody of their two children. Though the vast majority of the case’s documents have been sealed because they deal with minors, Gawker has been able to confirm that the judge did in fact hear testimony about the alleged incident, which took place around 2010.

The allegation is just the latest in a string of incidents that have come to light following the couple’s divorce.

According to Gawker, O’Reilly has not only attempted to have his ex-wife excommunicated from the Roman-Catholic church (which views getting divorced and remarried as a sin against God), but he also used his influence to launch an internal investigation into McPhilmy’s new boyfriend, a Nassau County Police detective.

O’Reilley has also been a on record as blaming minorities’ plight on familial issues, including domestic violence.

http://tampa.suntimes.com/national-politics/7/72/1139118/fox-news-bill-oreilly-domestic-abuse

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bill O'Reilly reportedly beat his wife in front of his daughter
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 04:09:18 AM »
if it's true don't worry the fox news fans will be on here defending him :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »
if it's true don't worry the fox news fans will be on here defending him :o

I dunno... they were okay with his laundry list of lies because "he's just a pundit".

I don't see any way they are cool with him using wifey as a punching bag, that's just beyond acceptable.

I guess their defnse would be "bill wouldn't do that" but we have seen him angry many times, even on ait.
I guess their defense could be "he wouldn't lie", but he just got busted in some major lies.
I guess their defense could be "the witness is lying", but at that point they are accusing his child of lying? 

I have to think, if George Stepinbololuoudouche used his wife as a punching bag, they might be talking about it ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 08:18:47 AM »
Hard to believe
O'Reilly doesn't seem like the type to get angry or aggressive

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 08:57:25 AM »
Hard to believe
O'Reilly doesn't seem like the type to get angry or aggressive

oreilly is just a blow hard always has been,that's why he's appeals to the simpletons

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 09:38:41 AM »
Gawker found the court records.   Tampa Bay local paper picked it up.
Yesterday, the NY Daily news picked up on the story>
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/bill-o-reilly-assaulted-wife-front-child-report-article-1.2226846

At some point, OReilly has to admit he beat a woman, which makes my blood boil...
Or he has to call his child a liar... and that's a stretch, even for a man like BillO that lied about many things.

I love BillO's show, it's my favorite on FOX.  I've been starting threads since 2005 about topics from his show.  But this makes my blood boil.  This makes me not a fan of the man.  Dragging a woman down the steps by her neck - IN FRONT OF THE 16 year old daughter?

Disgusting.  And it wasn't that long ago, that BillO was attacking Ray Rice...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-confronts-ben-carson-for-saying-ray-rice-shouldnt-be-demonized/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 09:42:13 AM »
FOX execs will have a real shitstorm on their hands now.

They excused Bill-Os numerous lies earlier this year, even after Bill-O chided Brian williams for far fewer lies.

Will they excuse his domestic abuse, too?  Will the viewers?  IF they had suspended him for the lies, like NBC did with williams, absorbing a blow like this, and possible quietly retiring him, might be easier.  but now they have a guy going on the air tonight, amidst the revelation he dragged a woman down the steps by her neck in front of her daughter.  That's way worse than fibbing about witnessessing suicides or war coverage. 

Will FOX endorse domestic abuse?   I don't think they will.   Megyn and others on that staff might not stand for it either... how can Gretchen play nice with oreilly when he did this?   This story is national now.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 04:07:29 PM »
FOX execs will have a real shitstorm on their hands now.

They excused Bill-Os numerous lies earlier this year, even after Bill-O chided Brian williams for far fewer lies.

Will they excuse his domestic abuse, too?  Will the viewers?  IF they had suspended him for the lies, like NBC did with williams, absorbing a blow like this, and possible quietly retiring him, might be easier.  but now they have a guy going on the air tonight, amidst the revelation he dragged a woman down the steps by her neck in front of her daughter.  That's way worse than fibbing about witnessessing suicides or war coverage. 

Will FOX endorse domestic abuse?   I don't think they will.   Megyn and others on that staff might not stand for it either... how can Gretchen play nice with oreilly when he did this?   This story is national now.

fox viewers don't care they're in their little own simple world,i haven't seen one person on here condem. it and we know there are fans on here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »
fox viewers don't care they're in their little own simple world,i haven't seen one person on here condem. it and we know there are fans on here

it's weird.  they don't defend, but won't condemn either. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 10:05:07 PM »
Another all libtard thread. Obama and Killary killed 4 Americans. Oh wait, that doesn't count because ones black and the other is a women and both libs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 10:08:13 PM »
Another all libtard thread. Obama and Killary killed 4 Americans. Oh wait, that doesn't count because ones black and the other is a women and both libs.

I'm in shock.   Obama and Hillary belong in jail cells for Benghazi. 

But that doesn't excuse domestic abuse.  Does it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 10:24:18 PM »
I'm in shock.   Obama and Hillary belong in jail cells for Benghazi. 

But that doesn't excuse domestic abuse.  Does it?

Haven't seen you start any threads about Obama or killery killing Americans. Pick and choose your wars. If O'Reilly did it throw him in prison. If Obama and Killary committed treason, try them and execute them. Simple.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 11:02:45 PM »
If O'Reilly did it throw him in prison.  

should FOX suspend OReilly?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 11:10:16 PM »
Haven't seen you start any threads about Obama or killery killing Americans. Pick and choose your wars. If O'Reilly did it throw him in prison. If Obama and Killary committed treason, try them and execute them. Simple.

maybe you missed the thread IMMEDIATELY AFTER benghazi where I said it was allowed to happen to avoid an int'l incident, 2 months before the election.

maybe you missed me saying he should be impeached for it.

maybe you missed me posting Beck saying that benghazi was shady shit going on, moving weapons, etc.

anyway, how the fck does attacking me, in any way, take the focus off that wife-beating piece of shit OReilly?  Is that the plan, make this a "240 sucks" thread so we forget he dragged a woman down steps by neck?   Doesn't that make your blood boil?  Dude hurt a woman, there is no excuse for that. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 07:50:25 AM »
 All other issues aside - I wouldn't be surprised. It's obvious by now that O'Loofah's ego is trumped only by his temper.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 07:53:14 AM »
All other issues aside - I wouldn't be surprised. It's obvious by now that O'Loofah's ego is trumped only by his temper.

Bill-O released a statement , to politico.  Denies it but refuses to discuss it.  Sound familiar?  Worked for him on all the lies before.

I dunno, I think the females at FOX news are going to balk at the idea of playing nice with Bill-O after this.  And at some point, these things add up... lie about war coverage, lie about witnessing suicide, lie about murdered nuns (SICK!)   And not beating on a female and accusing his own child of lying.  What's next?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 07:57:42 AM »
man he's fucked.  these pundits sure have a lot of balls.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2015, 08:26:21 AM »

Cue red herring and misdirection away from the allegation Bill assaulted his wife by right wingers

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 09:04:05 AM »
Cue red herring and misdirection away from the allegation Bill assaulted his wife by right wingers

This.   

Bill-O is calling his daughter a liar... but seriously here, he lacks credibility after all his previous lies.

Toss in the fact the mother was given FULL custody--- what wealthy, law-abiding adult is NOT ALLOWED to see their own child?  Fishy.    We have video evidence of his anger.  We have videotaped evidence of his rage.  And we know he lies, a lot.

I can't believe anyone would want to get their news from a guy that drags a woman around by her neck.  Sickening.  I still watched OReilly, even though I knew he lied/embellished stories.  But beating on a woman?  I want to spit on my own TV when I see him now.  I can't watch the show anymore.

I wonder why repubs aren't defending, or condemning it.  Just being silent?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 09:05:47 AM »
This.   

Bill-O is calling his daughter a liar... but seriously here, he lacks credibility after all his previous lies.

Toss in the fact the mother was given FULL custody--- what wealthy, law-abiding adult is NOT ALLOWED to see their own child?  Fishy.    We have video evidence of his anger.  We have videotaped evidence of his rage.  And we know he lies, a lot.

I can't believe anyone would want to get their news from a guy that drags a woman around by her neck.  Sickening.  I still watched OReilly, even though I knew he lied/embellished stories.  But beating on a woman?  I want to spit on my own TV when I see him now.  I can't watch the show anymore.

I wonder why repubs aren't defending, or condemning it.  Just being silent?

Where was I when they changed the meaning of full custody to mean the other parent isn't allowed to see their own child?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »

What does Bill O'Reilly's alleged behavior in this instance have to do with the Benghazi fiasco and Barack and Hillary? Are you seriously suggesting that someone can comment on allegations of physical abuse and violence only if he's already commented on Benghazi? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 09:08:43 AM »
Where was I when they changed the meaning of full custody to mean the other parent isn't allowed to see their own child?

ah, good point.  OReilly pisses me off so much suddenly.   It was fun when he was a pundit liar.  but this is disgusting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2015, 09:10:47 AM »
What does Bill O'Reilly's alleged behavior in this instance have to do with the Benghazi fiasco and Barack and Hillary? Are you seriously suggesting that someone can comment on allegations of physical abuse and violence only if he's already commented on Benghazi? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

it's the classic 'attack the messenger' defense.   And of course, the "Bill-O's not at bad as...."

Bill-O is a fuckking woman beater.   He's a domestic abuser.  This isn't lying, this isn't personal drug use or a sex scandal, or deflating footballs, or any of the other piddly shit we love to debate about.

This is about Bill O'Reilly dragging a female human being down the steps, in front of her daughter.  And those who defend it.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2015, 09:13:35 AM »
it's the classic 'attack the messenger' defense.   And of course, the "Bill-O's not at bad as...."

Bill-O is a fuckking woman beater.   He's a domestic abuser.  This isn't lying, this isn't personal drug use or a sex scandal, or deflating footballs, or any of the other piddly shit we love to debate about.

This is about Bill O'Reilly dragging a female human being down the steps, in front of her daughter.  And those who defend it.

Slow down there. Remember, these are all allegations. I don't believe he's admitted to them nor has he charged and found guilty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2015, 09:16:31 AM »
Slow down there. Remember, these are all allegations. I don't believe he's admitted to them nor has he charged and found guilty.

they were alleged by his daughter.  Not by some crazy stalker or liberal hater, nor some crazy ex.  his daughter.  Then he lost all custody.

And now he 1) denies 2) refuses to discuss again.

If you're accused of this, you scream from the rooftops that you didn't do it.  You don't say "Hey, it wasn't me, but let's never talk about this again..."

Toss in his history of lying, cheating, and anger....